Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Iron Maiden album?

Go down 
+22
Eyesore
DallasBlack
Devin's Child
Jan It Or
Hadley
Witchfinder
James B.
Thrasher73
exact33
nevermore
mikeinfla
scottmitchell74
corplhicks
ZombieHavoc
the sentinel
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
Wrecked Neck
Lari
Dark Horseman
Gilbert
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

New Iron Maiden album?  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Iron Maiden album?    New Iron Maiden album?  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 9:16 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
Bought it today at a record store. They had a used copy for ten bucks, figured it was worth getting for that. Bought some other stuff I'll probably hit first, but I'll get around to it eventually. Hate it because only CD player I have is my car. Hard to really listen with full attention while driving. Plus I don't go anywhere that's three hours away, so listening to a half a song per trip won't be much help either.

I think you’ll find something you’ll like about it. It doesn’t have any youthful energy of the classic era, but it’s good in a “mature” sense. I like it much better than Book of Souls. I think it may be the best thing they’ve done since AMOLAD.
I think Book of Souls was the best thing they did since Brave New World, and BoS got boring real quick to me. Think I listened to it about ten times in all, tried listening to it about a month ago and just turned it off about half way thru. Hopefully the new one grows on me, really only cared for one song I've heard so far. I wanna like it,it's Iron fucking Maiden ffs lol

It grew on me after just two listens. And I was originally a big skeptic.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: New Iron Maiden album?    New Iron Maiden album?  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 4:05 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
Bought it today at a record store. They had a used copy for ten bucks, figured it was worth getting for that. Bought some other stuff I'll probably hit first, but I'll get around to it eventually. Hate it because only CD player I have is my car. Hard to really listen with full attention while driving. Plus I don't go anywhere that's three hours away, so listening to a half a song per trip won't be much help either.

I think you’ll find something you’ll like about it. It doesn’t have any youthful energy of the classic era, but it’s good in a “mature” sense. I like it much better than Book of Souls. I think it may be the best thing they’ve done since AMOLAD.
I think Book of Souls was the best thing they did since Brave New World, and BoS got boring real quick to me. Think I listened to it about ten times in all, tried listening to it about a month ago and just turned it off about half way thru. Hopefully the new one grows on me, really only cared for one song I've heard so far. I wanna like it,it's Iron fucking Maiden ffs lol

Listened to disc one yesterday and my feelings haven't changed yet. Same tempo, long uninspired same old shit songs they've been doing since Brave New World. Some of the riffs have been used in so many other Maiden songs it's just boring. I'll still plan on listening to it all in one sitting giving it my full attention, but to me a good album should just grab you to where you want to hear it. After the first half, I'm in no big rush to find an hour plus to get through the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: New Iron Maiden album?    New Iron Maiden album?  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 4:11 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:

Listened to disc one yesterday and my feelings haven't changed yet. Same tempo, long uninspired same old shit songs they've been doing since Brave New World. Some of the riffs have been used in so many other Maiden songs it's just boring. I'll still plan on listening to it all in one sitting giving it my full attention, but to me a good album should just grab you to where you want to hear it. After the first half, I'm in no big rush to find an hour plus to get through the whole thing.

I had a feeling you wouldn’t change your mind. But that’s okay…
I do still think it’s bloated. I just found some things I like.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: New Iron Maiden album?    New Iron Maiden album?  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 4:48 pm

Still might change my mind, only heard half of it. Either way, I still like the band and will try to attend the show if they come here, if there's no bullshit covid hoops to jump through.

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Iron Maiden album?    New Iron Maiden album?  - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Iron Maiden album?
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10