Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album?

Go down 
+10
Olafsto
mez
James B.
Metal Misfit
UltraMagnus007
the sentinel
Wargod
thejokeriv
MetalGuy71
Mglaffas81
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album? Empty
PostSubject: Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album?   Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:31 pm

Will we?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album?   Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:38 pm

Sure, right after they put out another live cd/dvd from their current tour, then another greatest hits comp, then another solo album from Bruce, which will perhaps be a soundtrack to go with that Chemical Wedding movie he produced. After all that, then a new Maiden album. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album?   Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:54 pm

Next year - new album and new album tour planned.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album?   Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:58 pm

Hope not at least for a long time!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album?   Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:02 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
Hope not at least for a long time!

Wargod48

Really? Why?
Back to top Go down
UltraMagnus007
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
UltraMagnus007

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album?   Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:35 pm

I recently saw Maiden at Twickenham stadium in the UK and Bruce announced that their will definately be a new album probably the end of 2009 then definately another tour for said album. After this he saad the band will sit down and decide their future.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album?   Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:09 pm

Why wouldn't they? I think they've kept a steady pace of new material since the reunion.

I just wish they'd stop with the live & compilation albums. Utterly worthless when they're done on such a frequent basis.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12634

PostSubject: Re: Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album?   Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:26 pm

I thinks that perhaps they will do a cd full of covers and then perhaps re-record the S/T and Killers with Bruce on vocals. Then Jannick and NIcko will form a KISS tribute band from the "Creatures" era. Bruce will anounce that he plans to wed his long time fencing instructor, which will make Rob Halford furious.
Back to top Go down
mez
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
mez

Number of posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album?   Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:57 pm

I think many of you bring up valid points. I know that Steve Harris has always planned on doing 15 Studio Albums and then disbanding, and the last one was #14. However with the current fame they are facing and the amount of sales in all they are doing, it is highly possible they could surpass that #15. What they need to do is kick back and just spit out albums and when they are ready to call it a day do a farwell tour.

If they would make and album take a couple months break and then repeat, do this for a few years we could have countless great albums. Then right before they disband that last tour will fill the pockets so full they will never fear of a money crisis ever (not to say they probably dont already).
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album?   Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:24 pm

James B. wrote:
I thinks that perhaps they will do a cd full of covers and then perhaps re-record the S/T and Killers with Bruce on vocals. Then Jannick and NIcko will form a KISS tribute band from the "Creatures" era. Bruce will anounce that he plans to wed his long time fencing instructor, which will make Rob Halford furious.

lol! That was awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album?   Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:04 am

James B. wrote:

Laughing very hard Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album?   Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:33 pm

I have also heard they plan at least one more studio album for next year. I have also heard they have considered doing a covers EP, but that could just be rumor.

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album?   Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:55 pm

arttieTHE1manparty wrote:
I have also heard they plan at least one more studio album for next year. I have also heard they have considered doing a covers EP, but that could just be rumor.

GRRR... My patience is wearing thin on all of this covers album fad!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25905

PostSubject: Re: Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album?   Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:20 pm

I hope they do a new album.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album?   Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:03 pm

I would love a new Maiden album soon. The last three have absolutely floored me!!!
Back to top Go down
tul
Metal student
Metal student
tul

Number of posts : 234

PostSubject: new album   Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:12 pm

Adrian said 8 months ago or so he is already collecting ideas.
For Live albums/DVDs. Generally live albums do not sell that well, you cannot make looots of money from them. But even more important is, that we probably won´t hear Paschendale, Dance of Death, etc. live that many times. So afterwards you ask yourself how those songs sounded in front of the stage, especially if you didn´t have a chance to see them live at that time. So for me releasing live albums/DVDs is a very good idea.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album?   Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:14 pm

I think they'll put out another album.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album?   Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will we get a new IRON MAIDEN album?
Page 1 of 1