Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know

Go down 
+28
holydiver97595
metalinmyveins
EvyMetal
TheGooch
metalmaniac122
MetalFRO
Lurideath
rattpoison
7thSecond
MetalH
skullsmasher
Zdan
A Handful of Wayne
Olafsto
kmorg
XYZ
mc666
candlemass
sam
Mglaffas81
Temple of Blood
MetalGuy71
Troublezone
manny
Fat Freddy
Rex
ultmetal
exact33
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know   Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:17 am

mc666 wrote:
detuned wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
By slightly do you mean not at all? surprised

Look at the name of the band....
lol, i missed it too. Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know - Page 8 82702

but i definitely agree with the change detuned. it's still Sabbath to me.
DUH! Haha. Guess I consider them Black Sabbath, too. That didn't even register.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know   Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:18 am

Marc Mason wrote:
I'm late to the party, friends.
You don't say.

lol!
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know   Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:08 am

Eyesore wrote:
mc666 wrote:
detuned wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
By slightly do you mean not at all? surprised

Look at the name of the band....
lol, i missed it too. Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know - Page 8 82702

but i definitely agree with the change detuned. it's still Sabbath to me.
DUH! Haha. Guess I consider them Black Sabbath, too. That didn't even register.

Same here. lol!
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know   Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:11 am

detuned what you did was put the proper name of the band on the album cover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know   Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:52 pm

What's the F'n date, kids?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know   Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:55 pm

Marc Mason wrote:
What's the F'n date, kids?

Here, let me Google that for ya.

http://www.google.com/search?q=heaven+and+hell+release+date&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know   Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:38 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Quote :
I doubt the Sabbath men were trying to make any big statement on the state of Christianity.

Agreed. They're trying to show that, in their 60's, they can still stir the pot.

Besides, the title is taken from an old saying "Better the devil you know than the devil you don't"...meaning it may be what it is, but at least you know where you stand and what to expect...

The NWOBHM band Demon put out this album in 2005...

Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know - Page 8 713833

Not quite the same title, but pretty darned close. Not sure why I felt the need to point that out. But I did. Smile

Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know   Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:59 pm

manny wrote:
I also agree with thisr statement but a little controversy does not hurt, if they were to release the album cover with their four ugly mugs on the cover I would still buy it.

I would too, I really could care less what the cover looks like I am in it for the tunes
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know   Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:36 pm

The album cover looks really cool, and I bet the music will be amazing. Those three new tunes from the Dio Years are stinkin' heavy, so this new album should be great.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 665

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know   Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:15 pm

You guys keep this thread going and keep arguing about that cover so that I can keep watching better things appear... sams avatar. As soon as I saw it I forgot all the details of that Heaven and Hell cover art. I anxiously await your avatar, whoops I meant reply, sam. happy
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know   Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:47 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Quote :
I doubt the Sabbath men were trying to make any big statement on the state of Christianity.

Agreed. They're trying to show that, in their 60's, they can still stir the pot.

Besides, the title is taken from an old saying "Better the devil you know than the devil you don't"...meaning it may be what it is, but at least you know where you stand and what to expect...

The NWOBHM band this album in 2005...

Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know - Page 8 713833

"Sly, sly, sly, like a demon's eye!" Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know   Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:37 pm

7thSecond wrote:
You guys keep this thread going and keep arguing about that cover so that I can keep watching better things appear... sams avatar. As soon as I saw it I forgot all the details of that Heaven and Hell cover art. I anxiously await your avatar, whoops I meant reply, sam. happy

Thanks bro.

drunk
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know   Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:14 pm

Clearly the Sabs must of taken inspiration from this........

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know   Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:42 pm

Has radio played any tunes yet?
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know   Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:04 pm

No not til the 1st or 2nd week of April is when the radio promotion and other stuff start for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know   Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:30 pm

http://www.myspace.com/heavenandhellmusic

Holy crap! This new song sounds awesome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know   Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:36 pm

Eyesore wrote:

Yep, this album is going to flat out destroy...I can just feel it.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know   Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:10 pm

I agree!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know   Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:14 pm

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
MetalFRO
Metal master
Metal master
MetalFRO

Number of posts : 551

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know   Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:17 pm

Eyesore wrote:

Agreed! Dio STILL sounds fantastic after all these years! How the heck does he do it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalfro
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know   Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:06 pm

It is nice to see Black Sabbath are still able to write kick ass metal after 39 year recording career, maybe someone should mail this CD to Ozzy so he can hear how it is really done.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know   Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:35 pm

manny wrote:
It is nice to see Black Sabbath are still able to write kick ass metal after 39 year recording career, maybe someone should mail this CD to Ozzy so he can hear how it is really done.

I imagine ozzy and sharon are stewing given all the press sabba.. heaven and hell is getting.

Alex

metalmaniac122
Metal student
Metal student
metalmaniac122

Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know   Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:50 am

Wow that new song sounds HEAVY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know   Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:44 am

If there's any four individuals on the planet deserving of the name, Black Sabbath, these are them. This album is going to smash and kill.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know   Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:29 pm

exact33 wrote:
manny wrote:

I imagine ozzy and sharon are stewing given all the press sabba.. heaven and hell is getting.

Alex

Sharon is. Ozzy doesn't know what day it is. And look, at least they've got their new variety show! Rolling Eyes

New tune sounds wicked cool.

PostSubject: Re: Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know   Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heaven & Hell - Official cover art for The Devil You Know
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next