Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heaven and Hell to release "The Rules of Hell"

Go down 
+2
UltraMagnus007
spiritoradio
6 posters
AuthorMessage
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

Heaven and Hell to release "The Rules of Hell" Empty
PostSubject: Heaven and Hell to release "The Rules of Hell"   Heaven and Hell to release "The Rules of Hell" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:12 am

This maybe almost two months old, but I just ran across it. It comes from www.metalunderground.com Apr. 21 2008 talking about the Metal Masters Tour.

"HEAVEN AND HELL will be supporting the release of "The Rules Of Hell", a five-CD boxed set available July 22 from Rhino Records, which features re-mastered versions of all four Dio-era BLACK SABBATH albums ("Heaven and Hell", "Mob Rules", "Live Evil" and "Dehumanizer") in a deluxe package with new liner notes."

Sounds awesome! Heaven and Hell to release "The Rules of Hell" 604261
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
UltraMagnus007
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
UltraMagnus007

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell to release "The Rules of Hell"   Heaven and Hell to release "The Rules of Hell" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:56 am

so whats on the fifth cd then
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell to release "The Rules of Hell"   Heaven and Hell to release "The Rules of Hell" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 10:15 am

Live Evil is 2 CDs.

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell to release "The Rules of Hell"   Heaven and Hell to release "The Rules of Hell" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 10:27 am

Looks like a cheaper and easier way to pick up the Dio-era Sabbath platters. I only recently got into those discs, & I couldn't find any of them. None at Best Buy, Circuit City, Borders, the various other locations that sell a decent amount of albums...I guess I wasn't trying hard enough.
Back to top Go down
UltraMagnus007
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
UltraMagnus007

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell to release "The Rules of Hell"   Heaven and Hell to release "The Rules of Hell" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 10:30 am

ultmetal wrote:
Live Evil is 2 CDs.

The UK remaster I have is only 1 disc
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell to release "The Rules of Hell"   Heaven and Hell to release "The Rules of Hell" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:52 pm

Hmm, I have Mob Rules and Heaven and Hell, not sure if the other ones are worth getting this box set for.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell to release "The Rules of Hell"   Heaven and Hell to release "The Rules of Hell" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:20 pm

Olafsto wrote:
Hmm, I have Mob Rules and Heaven and Hell, not sure if the other ones are worth getting this box set for.

I think i will pass since i have mob rules, heaven and hell and dehumanizer. I am getting a little tired of all the re-packaged stuff. They just released the Best of Dio a little while back. What I want is a NEW cd!!

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell to release "The Rules of Hell"   Heaven and Hell to release "The Rules of Hell" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:22 pm

I may buy this, depending on the package. I own no Sabbath albums on CD. Never upgraded, but have been meaning to for a long time.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell to release "The Rules of Hell"   Heaven and Hell to release "The Rules of Hell" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:30 pm

Eyesore wrote:
I may buy this, depending on the package. I own no Sabbath albums on CD. Never upgraded, but have been meaning to for a long time.

That is a great reason to buy the new boxset. I didnt own any sabbath before I got the Dio Years cd but quickly rectified that oversight Smile

Alex

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell to release "The Rules of Hell"   Heaven and Hell to release "The Rules of Hell" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:38 pm

If it still is around when I have more freedom with my budget then I will get it seeing as I don't have the albums (this is the same scenario as the Iced Earth box set that came out recently).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell to release "The Rules of Hell"   Heaven and Hell to release "The Rules of Hell" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:49 pm

Eyesore wrote:

Or you could check my tradelist. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell to release "The Rules of Hell"   Heaven and Hell to release "The Rules of Hell" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heaven and Hell to release "The Rules of Hell"
Page 1 of 1