Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots

Go down 
+21
Svengo
Metal Misfit
GrandNational
corplhicks
SpectreFate
A Handful of Wayne
James B.
Troublezone
stormspell
Boris2008
Shawn Of Fire
manny
Dark Horseman
Orion Crystal Ice
MetalGuy71
Addy
thejokeriv
Eyesore
Temple of Blood
exact33
Getizzyback
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots   Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 9:45 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Vexer6 wrote:
Can't really blame the guys for firing Scott, Slash and Duff mentioned that he was extremely problematic to work with(I.E. doing Axl-like behavior of showing up late to shows for no good reason) in their autobiographies.

And he hasn't learned. Apparently he was a total drunken douche to fans at a meet-and-greet the other night in Boston.
So he's still not sober eh? Can't say i'm surprised, it's only a matter of time before he's posting videos of him rambling incoherent nonsense like Scott Stapp.
Back to top Go down
Runicen
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

Number of posts : 1598

PostSubject: Re: Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots   Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 9:20 am

Speaking of... Did that story ever develop? I mean, say whatever you want about Creed or Stapp, you've got to be pretty messed up to blow through all the cash that guy must have made and be rambling from a Motel 6.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots   Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 10:45 am

Eyesore wrote:
Vexer6 wrote:
Can't really blame the guys for firing Scott, Slash and Duff mentioned that he was extremely problematic to work with(I.E. doing Axl-like behavior of showing up late to shows for no good reason) in their autobiographies.

And he hasn't learned. Apparently he was a total drunken douche to fans at a meet-and-greet the other night in Boston.

Quote :
In a posting on his Facebook page earlier today, Weiland wrote: "I would like to make a sincere apology to the fans that were at the meet and greet in Boston. I'm embarrassed by my behavior and some of the things that I said. Fans don't deserve that. Without our fans and supporters, we would not be able to do what we're doing. I put my all into the show that night and honestly was just beyond exhausted… either way, I acted like a total as*hole and for that I'm truly sorry."

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots   Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 10:59 am

Wow. Talk about bad timing. And yet another loss in the music world.

Quote :
Jeremy Brown, guitarist for former STONE TEMPLE PILOTS/VELVET REVOLVER singer Scott Weiland and his backing band THE WILDABOUTS, has died. The group was scheduled to perform a record-release show Monday (March 30) in Hollywood for its debut album, "Blaster", which comes out today (Tuesday, March 31).

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Getizzyback

Number of posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots   Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 3:37 pm

Was wondering, anyone here members of the STP fan site "Belowempty.com"?
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots   Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 3:43 am

How dumb is this guy?

Quote :
In a brand new interview with About.com, former STONE TEMPLE PILOTS singer Scott Weiland was asked if he was surprised that the band ART OF ANARCHY, a project he only did vocals for, put out a press release saying it was a new supergroup that he was a member of.

"No. Actually I wish I could say I was surprised, but I wasn't surprised," he responded. "It was a scam from the beginning."

He continued: "I had them send me the files and I worked in my studio with my engineer and I wrote the lyrics and the melodies and I sent them back. I didn't even know what their names were… I had no idea who they were."

Weiland added: "I was paid to do it. But they were an unsigned band and they're still an unsigned band. Hey. They're gonna put it out on the Internet, and as fate will have it, they don't even have a lead singer. I'm not worried about it taking away any thunder from [my solo band] THE WILDABOUTS."

A band of unsigned strangers...and he records vocals for them? What singer of his stature would do this? Dude is one of the most delusional musicians around.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots   Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:51 am

"I don't know who these guys are. I was just standing around on this rooftop singing when this band showed up around me and starting filming a video. I had nothing to do with this."

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots   Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 2:33 pm

Haha! I forgot about the video.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots   Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 3:03 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Haha!  I forgot about the video.

Or the promotional photo that he posed for...
Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots - Page 6 Artofanrchyband2015_638

I dig this guy's music and will probably get this album too, but as a person, Scott Weiland is either out of his mind on drugs or...uh...just out of his mind. But probably the drug thing.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots   Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 3:13 pm

At a certain point, take enough drugs and you will always be out of your mind, even when sober.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots   Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:06 pm

Sober.

Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots   Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:31 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Sober.

Haha! Horrible. He looks dead behind the eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots   Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 8:11 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Sober.

Haha!  Horrible.  He looks dead behind the eyes.

**Update**: A representative for Weiland tells TMZ that "perfect storm" of Scott being tired and having a couple of drinks before the show is to blame for the singer's lackluster performance in Corpus Christi. The representative adds that Scott's earpiece went out during the show, making it hard for him to stay on point. He says, "Good news we've overnighted him a brand new pair of earbuds and they will be there for his show in Baton Rouge tonight
Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/scott-weiland-appears-to-have-crashed-and-burned/#TTFv7yqUpL6tsx5i.99

Smells like BS to me.....
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots   Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 11:39 pm

Anyone who has known an addict knows exactly what was going on there. That was not a man who was tired and had a couple drinks; he was high as hell.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots   Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 11:44 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Anyone who has known an addict knows exactly what was going on there. That was not a man who was tired and had a couple drinks; he was high as hell.

Nah, it was the earbuds not functioning. Clearly that was the issue. Rolling Eyes

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots   Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:24 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Nah, it was the earbuds not functioning. Clearly that was the issue. Rolling Eyes

Threw his equilibrium off, yeah. He needed to focus all his energy on staring hard and staying upright.

All for the fans, baby!
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots   Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 2:15 pm

Such a shame this guy is so stupid and strung out. The Art of Anarchy CD is easily the best thing he's done since STPs first two albums. It's really frickin' good!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots   Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 3:38 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Such a shame this guy is so stupid and strung out. The Art of Anarchy CD is easily the best thing he's done since STPs first two albums. It's really frickin' good!

That album is easily going to be in my Top 10 for the year, probably in the top 5 even. It's very catchy. Shame he's disowning the whole project.

His other album with the Wildabouts is quite good too. The guy's a complete f**k-up, but I really enjoy the music he puts out. Solo, STP or Velvet Revolver. It's all good to me.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots   Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 4:43 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

That album is easily going to be in my Top 10 for the year, probably in the top 5 even. It's very catchy. Shame he's disowning the whole project.

His other album with the Wildabouts is quite good too. The guy's a complete f**k-up, but I really enjoy the music he puts out. Solo, STP or Velvet Revolver. It's all good to me.

Can't disagree. I didn't much care for his first solo album, but everything else has been very good, yeah.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots   Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 5:03 pm

I only recently picked up his first 2 solo albums. Happy in Galoshes is pretty good all the through. 12 Bar Blues has some clunkers in there, but the more I've listened to it, they aren't that bad.

I've assembled a playlist on my computer of all the STP-related releases, including any-and-all-side and solo-projects (Talk Show, Army of Anyone, Velvet Revolver, etc.). Makes for a nice listen.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots   Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 9:09 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I only recently picked up his first 2 solo albums. Happy in Galoshes is pretty good all the through. 12 Bar Blues has some clunkers in there, but the more I've listened to it, they aren't that bad.

I've assembled a playlist on my computer of all the STP-related releases, including any-and-all-side and solo-projects (Talk Show, Army of Anyone, Velvet Revolver, etc.). Makes for a nice listen.
Never knew he had a second solo album! I'll have to check it out.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots   Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 9:45 pm

Eyesore wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Are you talking about Happy In Galoshes? Make sure to get the Best Buy 2-disc version verses the regular single disc. I got it cheap on-line. It's not rare or anything.

Technically speaking, he has 4 solo albums out. 5 if you count the newest one with the Wildabouts...

12 Bar Blues
"Happy" in Galoshes

A download-only release of cover tunes
A Christmas album. Don't recall if that was a digital release or actual cd.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots   Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 12:31 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Are you talking about Happy In Galoshes? Make sure to get the Best Buy 2-disc version verses the regular single disc. I got it cheap on-line. It's not rare or anything.

Technically speaking, he has 4 solo albums out. 5 if you count the newest one with the Wildabouts...

12 Bar Blues
"Happy" in Galoshes

A download-only release of cover tunes
A Christmas album. Don't recall if that was a digital release or actual cd.

I do remember the Christmas album and...I'll pass. Haha.

I'll look for the Best Buy version. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots   Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 10:28 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

I think the Art of Anarchy album sounds really good I got the first single from Itunes love that song. I also like the wildabouts stuff too saw him live last year and hopefully gonna see him again in October. I dont know why so much drama is being strung up between him and the guys in the band.
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots   Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 11:30 am

Addy wrote:
I dont know why so much drama is being strung up between him and the guys in the band.

Because he's an addict.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots   Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scott Weiland axed from Stone Temple Pilots
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next