Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tesla - Forever More

Go down 
+17
DeathCult
black halo
James B.
sam
Metal Misfit
akeldama
Selvmord
the sentinel
spiritoradio
Todd Jaymz
arttieTHE1manparty
Lurideath
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Tesla - Forever More - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesla - Forever More   Tesla - Forever More - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:19 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :
The band? You just getting into them?

That's correct. When I finally dove into Metal in the late 80's it was heavier and or thrashier stuff. I dismissed Tesla as just another ghey hair band. My mistake!
Are you on SwapaCD? Bust a Nut, Five Man Acoustical Jam, The Great Radio Controversy, and the debut is available on there.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Tesla - Forever More   Tesla - Forever More - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:55 am

Right before Forever More came out, I went back and listened to the entire Tesla discography and I gotta say, their material holds up surprisingly well after all this time. Which is more than I can say about some of the other hair bands that Tesla got lumped in with during that era.

Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Tesla - Forever More   Tesla - Forever More - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:33 am

I was out cd shopping the other day, and Forever More stood out to me for some reason. Anyway, I picked it up and it's awesome! My first Tesla cd.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Tesla - Forever More   Tesla - Forever More - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:17 pm

Got the new one. It's great!! Thanks Manny for getting me into this band!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tesla - Forever More   Tesla - Forever More - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tesla - Forever More
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6