Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tesla at the Myth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Tesla at the Myth Empty
PostSubject: Tesla at the Myth   Tesla at the Myth Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 5:11 pm

Auntie Saxon, Tesla is coming to the Myth on 2/22 I think.......we might want to think about going. That was where we re-met remember????? After we gabbed with you guys we didn't even get to watch the band. I think I need to go to make up for no watching them what was that like 6 years ago? insane
Back to top Go down

Tesla at the Myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesla at the Myth   Tesla at the Myth Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 6:09 pm

I lost $250 that night. Happy birthday! But at least I got to meet the SCANNIE! That is worth much more.
Back to top Go down

Tesla at the Myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesla at the Myth   Tesla at the Myth Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 10:20 pm

I'm busy that day, it's 2 days before Uncle Saxon's birthday and I promised I'd trim his nose hairs that evening.

Are you kidding? I wouldn't miss it! This time, don't talk so dang much.
Back to top Go down

Tesla at the Myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesla at the Myth   Tesla at the Myth Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 4:18 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
I lost $250 that night. Happy birthday! But at least I got to meet the SCANNIE! That is worth much more.

Well that's what you get when you start up a craps game at First Ave..........we could re-live that birthday of yours and pretend we haven't seen each other for years - then we could party like its 1999!
Back to top Go down

Tesla at the Myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesla at the Myth   Tesla at the Myth Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 4:23 pm

Auntie Saxon wrote:
I'm busy that day, it's 2 days before Uncle Saxon's birthday and I promised I'd trim his nose hairs that evening.

Are you kidding? I wouldn't miss it! This time, don't talk so dang much.

I've seen those hairs so I understand if I don't see you all that week...... Glad you'll take time out to see the show! It's like our show. The Four Horsemen (Horsepeople) Show!
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Tesla at the Myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesla at the Myth   Tesla at the Myth Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 7:55 pm

Has never been to the Myth! Only Station 4 in St. Paul!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Tesla at the Myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesla at the Myth   Tesla at the Myth Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 8:49 am

Tesla are great live. Give us a review when you return. Hopefully they will break out "Rock Bottom" for you guys. They opened with it here and Frankie Hannon just tore it up!

ult

Tesla at the Myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesla at the Myth   Tesla at the Myth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tesla at the Myth
Page 1 of 1