Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iced Earth

Go down 
+26
mc666
Devin's Child
James B.
brokentulsa
assault_attack
Hadley
scottmitchell74
Required Fields
MetalGuy71
Shawn Of Fire
Temple of Blood
nevermore
Witchfinder
Dark Horseman
manny
akeldama
Wrecked Neck
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
Lari
Troublezone
exact33
glassprison
Gilbert
Eyesore
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17068

Iced Earth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 1:07 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
I'm starting  to think Jon Shaffer might have OCD. Before he retires, we'll probably have three versions of every IE album!  Razz

It reminds me of how George Lucas kept on going back to the original Star Wars trilogy and tinkering with them to add improved special effects, extra scenes, etc., etc.

Yeah, except he didn't improve anything... there was a certain feel & charm about the original before the CGI crap he added.
Back to top Go down
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 10:05 am

I wonder if they'll make new cover art for them as well.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 4:42 pm

So...how long before Iced Earth needs a new label? Laughing

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/police-are-looking-for-iced-earths-jon-schaffer-for-unrest-related-offenses
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6330

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 4:55 pm

Eyesore wrote:
So...how long before Iced Earth needs a new label?  Laughing

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/police-are-looking-for-iced-earths-jon-schaffer-for-unrest-related-offenses

https://heartofmetal.niceboard.com/t25936p325-let-us-be-fair-for-the-sake-of-being-fair
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 5:08 pm

Eyesore wrote:

Schaffer has said recently that he has no plans to go forward until he can play shows and tour. That’s how a band like IE makes money. But I suspect he will still record some (self released) songs here and there.

Last edited by Troublezone on Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 5:11 pm

The Christmas album from Schaffer and Barlow could be the last thing we’ll hear from him for a while. Aside from an individual song here and there on his website.
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 6:11 pm

Eyesore wrote:

I will never give him one penny of my money ever again!

Trump needs to go to jail.

He is now seeing if he can parden himself! Realy, 4 people died yesterday because of him.. lets not talk about covid-19.

Attempted coup, He instigated the riots yesterday...

He is responsible for the death rate during covid-19
In USA.

He is a sick individual..
Sad 4 years in USA..

Okay, Back to R&R..
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 6:14 pm

Listening to new Firewind cd..

Go get, Rock on my Brothers
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 7:03 pm

assault_attack wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

He is now seeing if he can parden himself!  Realy, 4 people died yesterday because of him..  lets not talk about covid-19.

Attempted coup, He instigated  the riots yesterday...

He is responsible  for the death rate  during covid-19
In USA.

He is a sick  individual..
Sad 4 years in USA..

Okay, Back to R&R..

That's ok. Ill still buy his music. I will not be buying a whole lot more so I do not help the new cheater in chief and his VP who literally slept her way to the top....

Louder likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 7:27 pm

exact33 wrote:
assault_attack wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

He is now seeing if he can parden himself!  Realy, 4 people died yesterday because of him..  lets not talk about covid-19.

In USA.

Sad 4 years in USA..

Okay, Back to R&R..

That's ok. Ill still buy his music. I will not be buying a whole lot more so I do not help the new cheater in chief and his VP who literally slept her way to the top....

Are you referring to Bezos and Amazon? He donates a lot to the far left Dems, right? We need a comparable alternative to Amazon. I don’t like the political connections. I don’t like the thought of my money being given to political platforms I don’t agree with. Same with China. I try my best not to buy from products made there, but it’s very hard to avoid.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25831

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 8:42 pm

Eyesore wrote:

I'm wondering if he'll have a band left or if they'll stick with him. I do think that Century Media will cut them from their roster any day now.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 9:15 pm

nevermore wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

I'm wondering if he'll have a band left or if they'll stick with him. I do think that Century Media will cut them from their roster any day now.

I don’t know about the whole band... but It appears that Stu is sticking with him for now.

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/iced-earth-singer-stu-block-reacts-to-fans-outrage-over-jon-schaffers-involvement-in-capitol-hill-chaos/
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 9:39 pm

Troublezone wrote:
exact33 wrote:
assault_attack wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

In USA.

Sad 4 years in USA..

Okay, Back to R&R..

Are you referring to Bezos and Amazon? He donates a lot to the far left Dems, right? We need a comparable alternative to Amazon. I don’t like the political connections. I don’t like the thought of my money being given to political platforms I don’t agree with. Same with China. I try my best not to buy from products made there, but it’s very hard to avoid.

Biden/Harris

I have decided to cut back on most non-discretionary spending so as to not support this cheat of a president. May not make a dent but I hope other like-minded people will join.

Louder likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 9:57 pm

exact33 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
exact33 wrote:
assault_attack wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

In USA.

Sad 4 years in USA..

Okay, Back to R&R..

Biden/Harris

I have decided to cut back on most non-discretionary spending so as to not support this cheat of a president. May not make a dent but I hope other like-minded people will join.

Even before this fraudulent election transpired, I have been wanting to reduce my unnecessary spending.

Louder likes this post

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9878

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 11:13 pm

assault_attack wrote:
Listening to new Firewind cd..

Go get, Rock on my Brothers

Man, i totally missed the new album. I am gonna make sure to get it next time.

I just placed an order for the new Shok Paris album. Should have added Firewind.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:10 am

I'm a massive Schaffer fanboy and own most everything he ever put out, and this doesn't rattle me one bit. His poster stays up, and I'll keep buying. He is that good.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 11:40 am

exact33 wrote:
Biden/Harris

How did he cheat? I mean, everyone is still waiting for proof. Over 60 court cases tossed. Just saying...

Anyway, I'll still buy Jon's music, as stupid as he's been. He's now on the FBI's Most Wanted list, so he may be going to jail for a bit. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39514

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 12:02 pm

Lari wrote:
I'm a massive Schaffer fanboy and own most everything he ever put out, and this doesn't rattle me one bit. His poster stays up, and I'll keep buying. He is that good.

Same here. I've never let things like this affect my decisions.

Lari likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 1:02 pm

On the positive, Iced Earth has never been more relevant in their existence.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 3:18 pm

Eyesore wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Biden/Harris

How did he cheat? I mean, everyone is still waiting for proof. Over 60 court cases tossed. Just saying...

Anyway, I'll still buy Jon's music, as stupid as he's been. He's now on the FBI's Most Wanted list, so he may be going to jail for a bit. Haha.

Yeah, Proof... what are you going to do? Even with video footage of boxes of ballets being pulled from under desks (after the poll watchers had been sent home). The media either doesn’t talk about it or just dismisses it as a misunderstanding. The courts are easy to explain. It’s simple... no judge wanted to deal with the backlash. It was a “hot potato” case. Although there was one or two brave lower courts that did allow some progress early on.

Did you not hear about John Roberts yelling through the wall that he was afraid of taking the case? Google it.

But whatever...

The media called this election. Because he who controls the media also controls the narrative. Too much time went by... they had most people convinced of the results. If anyone dared to overturn it, some people would lose their fragile minds.

Last edited by Troublezone on Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 3:27 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Biden/Harris

Yeah, Proof... what are you going to do? Even with video footage of boxes of ballets being pulled from under desks (after the poll watchers had been sent home). The media either doesn’t talk about it or just dismisses it as a misunderstanding. The courts are easy to explain. It’s simple... no judge wanted to deal with the backlash. It was a “hot potato” case. Although there one or two brave lower courts that did allow some progress early on.

Did you not hear about John Roberts yelling through the wall that he was afraid of taking the case? Google it.

But whatever...

None of that is true. Those ballots were standard ballot boxes and it was not after people were told to go home. There are videos out there that supposedly show people filling out ballots for Biden, no one watching. Those videos were shared far and wide. And yet what they didn't show was all the people around them, bipartisan people and security, because the video was zoomed in to exclude them.

If you only look at right-wing news sources, you'll only find right-wing news, and vice versa. If you care about the truth, that's out there too.

Bottom line is, no, the democrats did not pull of the biggest election fraud the world has ever seen, one that if true would have required the cooperation of THOUSANDS of poll workers, HUNDREDS of thousand of ballots, and a ridiculous amount of other things to pull off. It didn't happen.

What proof you see has been manipulated. Hell, the term Sleep Joe comes from a doctored video, one that Trump was still sharing right up until the election, and all of you believe it's real. It's not. You were lied to, repeatedly. It's okay to admit this. No shame in doing so.

Anyway...
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 3:39 pm

Careful eyesore.. your gonna cause TZ to get his pantys in a wad .. he will mock you and start posting his rightwing propaganda videos 😂😂😂 just know that in less than 2 wks we democrats take over the WHOLE DAMN GOVERNMENT 😎😎 .. as for iced earth.. the ripper years were cool but not a fan of any of the rest of the albums..
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 3:45 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Biden/Harris

Yeah, Proof... what are you going to do? Even with video footage of boxes of ballets being pulled from under desks (after the poll watchers had been sent home). The media either doesn’t talk about it or just dismisses it as a misunderstanding. The courts are easy to explain. It’s simple... no judge wanted to deal with the backlash. It was a “hot potato” case. Although there one or two brave lower courts that did allow some progress early on.

But whatever...

None of that is true. Those ballots were standard ballot boxes and it was not after people were told to go home. There are videos out there that supposedly show people filling out ballots for Biden, no one watching. Those videos were shared far and wide. And yet what they didn't show was all the people around them, bipartisan people and security, because the video was zoomed in to exclude them.

If you only look at right-wing news sources, you'll only find right-wing news, and vice versa. If you care about the truth, that's out there too.

Bottom line is, no, the democrats did not pull of the biggest election fraud the world has ever seen, one that if true would have required the cooperation of THOUSANDS of poll workers, HUNDREDS of thousand of ballots, and a ridiculous amount of other things to pull off. It didn't happen.

What proof you see has been manipulated. Hell, the term Sleep Joe comes from a doctored video, one that Trump was still sharing right up until the election, and all of you believe it's real. It's not. You were lied to, repeatedly. It's okay to admit this. No shame in doing so.

Anyway...

Why do you believe your media sources? So many people of all colors and walks of life came forward to testify that they were pushed back and blocked from viewing the process and transparency. I recall a judge order for the dominion machines to not be touched until they could be checked out, but all of a sudden they were erased. How are you gonna tell me that you didn’t see the irregularities? Covid was used as an excuse to keep people home and not show up to vote in person. Pennsylvania actually altered and changed some laws the last minute. Dates were set back for ballots returns (moving the goal posts).
How do you watch the mainstream media and tell me it’s not biased? When did they ever talk negatively about Biden and Harris? You telling me they had no dirt?? She had to leave her run for president early on because people do not like her. Lots of black people were saying she unfairly locked up blacks for minor offenses. Biden has all kinds of dirt and connections to communist Chinese money, but the media suppressed that info and brushed it off. He also has been caught saying blatantly racist gaffes. But no... he just a outstanding 47 year career politician. His mistakes are minimized, while the slightest Trump mistake is magnified 100 times.

Are you really gonna sit there and tell me you didn’t see irregularities? Covid was the best smokescreen and Trojan horse anyone could have imagined.

Last edited by Troublezone on Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 3:46 pm

brokentulsa wrote:
Careful eyesore.. your gonna cause TZ to get his pantys in a wad .. he will mock you and start posting his rightwing propaganda videos 😂😂😂 just know that in less than 2 wks we democrats take over the WHOLE DAMN GOVERNMENT 😎😎 .. as for iced earth.. the ripper years were cool but not a fan of any of the rest of the albums..

Speaking of panties... don’t you have some laundry to do for your elderly girlfriend?

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 3:48 pm

If I want propaganda, I’ll just turn on my TV and watch the globalist mainstream media.

They would never lie!  Laughing very hard

Tulsa, you are an unashamed commie bastard. I bet you are happy to have packed courts and your nwo agendas. You’re a kept “pet” getting a check.

Last edited by Troublezone on Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iced Earth
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next