Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ozzy Osbourne names new album....

Go down 
+46
Jesusandmetal23
A Handful of Wayne
Telmorn Altayon
Temple of Blood
MoonChild
krokus
Planchaaaa
thejokeriv
Rex
Schbopo
Orion Crystal Ice
Wargod
HeavyMetalMerchant
MetalRob331
Zdan
Tur-Thalion
XYZ
SuprimuS
Thrasher_Mike
tohostudios
akeldama
Mglaffas81
iamrockerfun
MEGATRON
Metal Misfit
Gilbert
MetalGuy71
mc666
7thSaviour
GrandNational
Ben Grimm
ultmetal
nevermore
Lurideath
Eyesore
T-Roy
metalinmyveins
JBall_Z
Fat Freddy
Addy
manny
exact33
Metallic Blaze
Troublezone
kmorg
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:42 pm

Been listening to a lot of old Ozzy lately.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:35 pm

exact33 wrote:
Telmorn Altayon wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Telmorn Altayon wrote:
Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Telmorn Altayon wrote:

Mister Drummer of Phoenix Reign... thanks for the kind words. it has been years since we last battled, but as you recalled it was a draw. because you started crying and I felt bad. That and I had a horrible hair day. I couldn't do anything with it during that fight. Till next time, till we meet again... lol ---- I'm watching you ;^) see you at NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

but wouldnt PRD's makeup run if he was crying???

Yea...But these colors don't run... son!

That is makeup? I thought you really looked like that? See I was thinking maybe you had the Joker thing going on from the First Batman... Like you look that and paint on skin color paint. Then Vicki Vail throws water on you and you scream "I'm melting, I'm melting...." but it just turns out to me paint and you are ok, and we can continue watching the movie. See what I did there?

PRD, you don't have to give me that album lol... but anything else come in that I might like? :^)

your one cool cat Telmorn Altayon!

I think this may be on swapacd in the not to distant future... in droves.

lol Thanks man, life is about having fun and laughing and enjoying people... I say weird stuff because I need to laugh, and I like having a ton of fun with people. Glad I decided to come on here.

have as much fun as you want at PRD's expense! I am enjoying it too Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 11 Lol

Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 11 84826

Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 11 Icon_eek Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 11 Icon_mad Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 11 308838

Metal student
Metal student
Telmorn Altayon

Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:46 pm

exact33 wrote:
Telmorn Altayon wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Telmorn Altayon wrote:
Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Telmorn Altayon wrote:

Mister Drummer of Phoenix Reign... thanks for the kind words. it has been years since we last battled, but as you recalled it was a draw. because you started crying and I felt bad. That and I had a horrible hair day. I couldn't do anything with it during that fight. Till next time, till we meet again... lol ---- I'm watching you ;^) see you at NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

but wouldnt PRD's makeup run if he was crying???

Yea...But these colors don't run... son!

That is makeup? I thought you really looked like that? See I was thinking maybe you had the Joker thing going on from the First Batman... Like you look that and paint on skin color paint. Then Vicki Vail throws water on you and you scream "I'm melting, I'm melting...." but it just turns out to me paint and you are ok, and we can continue watching the movie. See what I did there?

PRD, you don't have to give me that album lol... but anything else come in that I might like? :^)

your one cool cat Telmorn Altayon!

I think this may be on swapacd in the not to distant future... in droves.

lol Thanks man, life is about having fun and laughing and enjoying people... I say weird stuff because I need to laugh, and I like having a ton of fun with people. Glad I decided to come on here.

have as much fun as you want at PRD's expense! I am enjoying it too Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 11 Lol

Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 11 84826

aww, poor PRD :^) That guy is a good friend of mine, he gets me pretty good too. He says stuff I would have never thought about unless he pointed it out. He is a good drummer too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MakeARightLeftHere.com -- www.BBRProductions.com
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39584

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:36 pm

Well, I've onlyheard Let Me Hear You Scream and thought it was okay.But the rest is that bad? Pity
Back to top Go down
MEGATRON
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
MEGATRON

Number of posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:30 pm

It's not terrible. There's a crappy "CD rip" floating around on the internet and that's what I originally based my opinion of the album on. I have the CD, it's better than I thought. It's still nothing near as good as many reviews are making it out to be - I think that's what initially made me so disappointed when I finally heard it.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:00 pm

after hearing the new album.
i must said i'm not interested.
sound to me like Uncovered album which is bad and not necesary.

far away fomr Black Rain or Down to Earth.

maybe i have to get him a more chances. but this time, no thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:11 am

Sleazeroxx is less than enthusiastic about it.

http://www.sleazeroxx.com/bands/osbourneozzy/scream.shtml?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+sleazeroxx+%28Sleaze+Roxx+News+Headlines%29

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:12 am

iamrockerfun wrote:
after hearing the new album.
i must said i'm not interested.
sound to me like Uncovered album which is bad and not necesary.

far away fomr Black Rain or Down to Earth.

maybe i have to get him a more chances. but this time, no thank you.

For me with a limited cd budget - there are other cds out there i would get before this one. I guess ozzy is trying to ride the fence - keep the established fans while try to be relevant to the younger fans.

Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:39 am

The first Ozzy album I've bought in over ten years and it's getting bad reviews. Razz Should be arriving today or tomorrow in the mail.

All Music Guide has given it 3.5/5 but they haven't posted the review for it yet.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:47 am

It's not terrible. I just think it lacks identity. I doubt Gus G had much to do with this one. Sounds like a crew of professional songwriters were brought in to make a pop album with heavy guitars. It's certainly not on the top of my want list this year with bands like Ratt, Y&T, Scorpions, Raven, etc. releasing powerhouse albums.

Last edited by ultmetal on Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:53 am

The sleazeroxx review says Gus G had nothing to do with the songwriting.

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:34 pm

Disappointing, so far I only like a couple songs.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:13 pm

tohostudios wrote:
The sleazeroxx review says Gus G had nothing to do with the songwriting.

He didn't. The album was written before the lead guitarist was hired.

I don't wanna hear Gus G write an Ozzy album. His chops are good but his songwriting is not where it needs to be.

Really, they need to hire Bob Daisley to help out I think.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:12 pm

[quote="Temple of Blood"]
tohostudios wrote:

Really, they need to hire Bob Daisley to help out I think.

Maybe Sharon will take that under consideration when she tells Ozzy in 2017 that it's time for a follow-up to Scream.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:26 pm

I got my copy in the mail today, I'm only up to Track 8, but I'm liking it.

"Soul Sucker", "Life Won't Wait", "Diggin' Me Down" and "Fearless" are my faves so far.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:50 pm

givin the 2nd chance and ... a little better than previous ... time will show me how it's gonna be ... in the neart listening future of new Ozz.

Soul Sucka is no.1 song, very memorable and catchable.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:48 pm

My first two spins and I'd rate it as alright. I really like the middle part of the album but am not a fan of the first two songs. My biggest complaint is the whole thing just sounds so processed and just feels like it lacks much heart to it. But to be honest I wasn't expecting much anyway. It was cheap, I got a free Ozzy pint glass with it - so I'm at least satisfied with having picked it up. I'll also say I don't see much grower potential on the stuff that didn't hit me.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:17 pm

I just started listening to this yesterday and so far it's very bland. Ozzy's vocals are loaded with effects just as it was on Ozzmosis. I hate it when it's overly done! Need more time to hear it and let it sink in a little, but so far there are 3 tolerable songs on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:25 pm

I really think all the vocal effects are there to cover up Ozzy's rather obvious deficiencies these days. A shame really.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39584

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:37 pm

Yep , his age and previous lifestyle has caught up to him (although he didn't really have the strongest voice to begin with). I may get this yet but like exact33,I have very limited funds for cds and there are plenty others I'd rather have first.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:52 pm

jstate wrote:
My first two spins and I'd rate it as alright. I really like the middle part of the album but am not a fan of the first two songs. My biggest complaint is the whole thing just sounds so processed and just feels like it lacks much heart to it. But to be honest I wasn't expecting much anyway. It was cheap, I got a free Ozzy pint glass with it - so I'm at least satisfied with having picked it up. I'll also say I don't see much grower potential on the stuff that didn't hit me.

The picture on the pint glass probably was done with lead paint so enjoy Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 11 Icon_biggrin

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:10 pm

I was about to go and buy it. is it that bad?
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:28 pm

I like it.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:19 pm

by seeing the new musicians he had, it seems like it is more industrial metal. If that is so, I may like it.
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:32 pm

powermacho wrote:
by seeing the new musicians he had, it seems like it is more industrial metal. If that is so, I may like it.

Only if John5 would have been involved with it. Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 11 778825
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ozzy Osbourne names new album....
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next