Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ozzy Osbourne MP3 question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 991

Ozzy Osbourne MP3 question Empty
PostSubject: Ozzy Osbourne MP3 question   Ozzy Osbourne MP3 question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 10:11 pm

I was considering picking up the MP3 versions of Ozzy's first two albums from amazons digital music store. However, i dont know if the MP3 versions are the original with Daisley and Kerslake or the 2002 re-recordings. Is there any way to find out? I looked at the reviews, but they were all for the cd version.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6328

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne MP3 question   Ozzy Osbourne MP3 question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 10:22 pm

No idea. But if you're paying for music, why not just get the CDs? Ozzy CDs are super cheap second hand and then you know what you get. I'm pretty sure you'll actually save money compared to paid downloads.

EDIT: Just looked and they weren't as dirt cheap as I thought they'd be. I swear just a couple of years ago all of the original mixes were going for something like a dollar or two. In Europe they're still cheapish though....
Anyway, I'm not going to derail the thread with hunting those down cheap (should still be fairly easy), since you were clearly interested in the mp3 download. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
journeyman
Metal master
Metal master
journeyman

Number of posts : 883

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne MP3 question   Ozzy Osbourne MP3 question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 10:36 pm

The first two Ozzy on prime are the legacy and expanded 2011 versions, so I'm pretty sure they are restored (Keerslake/Daisley). If you buy the CD from amazon, you'll get access to the mp3's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne MP3 question   Ozzy Osbourne MP3 question Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 12:39 am

http://www.ebay.com/itm/8-OZZY-OSBOURNE-CDs-DIARY-MADMAN-NO-MORE-TEARS-BLIZZARD-VRY-GOOD-COND-/321998369480
Back to top Go down
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne MP3 question   Ozzy Osbourne MP3 question Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 4:44 pm

In the town where i live we dont really have any used cd stores (we do have thirft stores, but those are a crapshoot), there is one thats an hour or so away but i find it more convenient to download, even mail order isnt a sure thing, at least not for used cds (i bought a copy of Queensryche's Empire from ebay many years ago, the seller claimed it was the remastered one with the bonus tracks, but it was actually just the 1990 version).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne MP3 question   Ozzy Osbourne MP3 question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ozzy Osbourne MP3 question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: