Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ozzy Osbourne

Go down 
+13
Troublezone
nevermore
glassprison
anthrax_fan
Glower
Boris2008
corplhicks
Lari
Fat Freddy
Gilbert
Required Fields
Wrecked Neck
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
PostSubject: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2020 11:35 pm

Saw this posted on Facebook, and can't find anything to back up this one single article, so I hope it's total bullshit.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2020/01/ozzy-osbourne-ailing-back-injury-deathbed/

Doesn't really sound legit. I doubt Sharon would fly hAlf way around the world if he was really that sick. Most likely clickbait.....I hope!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28367

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 12:36 am

I think it's clickbait.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 1:46 am

I'm sure it is too. I have had bad feelings he doesn't have long to go, but this article just screams fake.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9854

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 4:53 am

Looks fake.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37557

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 6:57 am

I call B.S.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6304

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 7:09 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I call B.S.
So does Kelly Osbourne:

https://metalheadzone.com/ozzy-osbournes-daughter-clarifies-is-ozzy-on-his-deathbed/
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39182

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 7:36 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Saw this posted on Facebook, and can't find anything to back up this one single article, so I hope it's total bullshit.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2020/01/ozzy-osbourne-ailing-back-injury-deathbed/

Doesn't really sound legit. I doubt Sharon would fly hAlf way around the world if he was really that sick. Most likely clickbait.....I hope!

Ozzy Osbourne Source
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2020 1:02 am

I saw that on my GOOGLE FUCKING NEWSFEED this morning. Sketchy website article that lists unnamed sources full of exclamation marks everywhere.

Journalism is shit these days.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2020 8:12 pm

I'm sure that this is bullshit but I do get a morbid feeling around Ozzy at the moment. I hope I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2020 10:47 am

Well, now he's confused has Parkinson's disease. Haven't had time to read the whole thing, but sounds like he's been pretty bad off with it. Not surprising with the way he talks and walks these days.

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/ozzy-osbourne-opens-parkinsons-diagnosis-family-helped-back/story?id=68416861
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2020 12:52 pm

I read the article rather quickly. Yes he has Parkinson. That's too bad, since it is an irreversible disease.

That made me feel very sad. One after the other, the heroes of our youth are fading away.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2020 11:01 pm

Gilbert wrote:
I read the article rather quickly. Yes he has Parkinson. That's too bad, since it is an irreversible disease.

That made me feel very sad. One after the other, the heroes of our youth are fading away.
The video brought a tear. It is sad, but he's determined to tour again. Not sure how he will do it, but if anyone can, it's him.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3163

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 10:16 am

Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

Number of posts : 442

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 3:21 pm

Well , if he's now with the Parkinson disease , he could try this awesome treatment with Medical Marijuana ...

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39182

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 6:29 am

Ozzy has cancelled his North American tour.

https://variety.com/2020/music/news/ozzy-osbourne-cancels-tour-medical-treatment-1203506008/
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2956

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 12:51 pm

I listened to Ordinary Man today. In terms of song writing it is easily some of the best hooks featured on his albums in years. I mean every track is memorable. The downside is that it is by far the worst guitar work that has ever accompanied his voice. Some of the solos are so annoying I don't want to listen to the second half of the song.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 1:03 pm

glassprison wrote:
I listened to Ordinary Man today. In terms of song writing it is easily some of the best hooks featured on his albums in years. I mean every track is memorable. The downside is that it is by far the worst guitar work that has ever accompanied his voice. Some of the solos are so annoying I don't want to listen to the second half of the song.

This is pretty much what I've been predicting. The guitar work I've heard in the singles is wannabe-shred like a bad joke. I seriously would not mind meeting the guitarist and directly telling him, "dude, this is not your arena and you know it."

It's bad. Really really bad. And the songwriting deserves better.

Zakk shoulda been on this one, Ozzy.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 2:39 pm

One of my favourite solos ever:

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37557

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 2:47 pm

anthrax_fan wrote:
Well , if he's now with the Parkinson disease , he could try this awesome treatment with Medical Marijuana ...

Pretty sure that Ozzy has already consumed his fair share of marijuana during his life... and my fair share, and your fair share, and his fair share, and her fair share...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25640

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 2:56 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
anthrax_fan wrote:

Pretty sure that Ozzy has already consumed his fair share of marijuana during his life... and my fair share, and your fair share, and his fair share, and her fair share...

Pretty much. He's probably immune to it by now.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17044

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 3:37 pm

Ozzy needs to completely retire from the road. Just record studio albums and occasionally play a show if he’s up to it. All these mishaps are a sign for him to slow down.

Even Zakk had to make major changes and get sober after he almost died a while back.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 9:36 pm

I listened to Ozzy speaks on the Boneyard on the way to work this morning and he talked about it. I can hear it in his voice that he is really sad about cancelling again, but just doesn't want to embarrass himself. I don't want to see that either.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 10:33 pm

the sentinel wrote:
I listened to Ozzy speaks on the Boneyard on the way to work this morning and he talked about it. I can hear it in his voice that he is really sad about cancelling again, but just doesn't want to embarrass himself. I don't want to see that either.

That Boneyard channel is without argument the best station on XM. Terrific picks no matter what time of the day, and I love it when Ozzy makes his appearances. Man, I might just have that channel on indefinitely after his death.

And, off-topic, but that damn Hair Nation station is a JOKE. It's a terrible callback to the worst that classic rock radio has had to offer, and I don't get the point of them playing Poison and Warrant ballads every. fucking. hour. I've though about posting about this around here but figured only few members listen to XM. Sorry, don't want to steer things off-track, but I've needed to get that off my chest. Anyway, all hail the Ozzman. \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 10:48 pm

I hope Ozzy will be around as long as possible. A true metal icon headbanger.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 5:18 am

corplhicks wrote:
glassprison wrote:

This is pretty much what I've been predicting. The guitar work I've heard in the singles is wannabe-shred like a bad joke. I seriously would not mind meeting the guitarist and directly telling him, "dude, this is not your arena and you know it."

It's bad. Really really bad. And the songwriting deserves better.

Zakk shoulda been on this one, Ozzy.

If you take a glance at the artists he has worked with in the past, it should come as absolutely no surprise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ozzy Osbourne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne   Ozzy Osbourne Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ozzy Osbourne
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next