Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ozzy Osbourne names new album....

Go down 
+46
Jesusandmetal23
A Handful of Wayne
Telmorn Altayon
Temple of Blood
MoonChild
krokus
Planchaaaa
thejokeriv
Rex
Schbopo
Orion Crystal Ice
Wargod
HeavyMetalMerchant
MetalRob331
Zdan
Tur-Thalion
XYZ
SuprimuS
Thrasher_Mike
tohostudios
akeldama
Mglaffas81
iamrockerfun
MEGATRON
Metal Misfit
Gilbert
MetalGuy71
mc666
7thSaviour
GrandNational
Ben Grimm
ultmetal
nevermore
Lurideath
Eyesore
T-Roy
metalinmyveins
JBall_Z
Fat Freddy
Addy
manny
exact33
Metallic Blaze
Troublezone
kmorg
50 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... Empty
PostSubject: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:35 am

Soul Sucka (!!!???)

According to NME.com, Ozzy Osbourne has set "Soul Sucka" as the title of his next album, which is slated to come out in June. Songtitles set to appear on the CD include "Let It Die", "Diggin' Me Down" and the title track.

The album, produced by Osbourne and Kevin Churko, will be the first to feature new guitarist Gus G. (FIREWIND).

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17064

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:37 am

Ozzy is a Sucka! He really needs to retire. What a lame, juvenile album title.

Last edited by Troublezone on Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:14 am

Hey! I love Ozzy!

Can't wait for this new album. Gus G. is one of my favorite guitarists.

Why all the hate for Ozzy here?
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:35 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Hey! I love Ozzy!

Can't wait for this new album. Gus G. is one of my favorite guitarists.

Why all the hate for Ozzy here?

Becasue he's a has-been, continuing to drag his own name down the mud, and being Sharon's hand puppet!

I love most of his music though....

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:18 am

Quote :
Becasue he's a has-been, continuing to drag his own name down the mud

Which can be said for a lot of bands...

I agree about Ozzy...stop trying to be relevant in the major markets at 60+ years old and just make music...sign w/ Century Media, get Hellfueled as your backing band and go play European festivals...

How's that for a scenario? Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... Lol
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:21 am

Troublezone wrote:
Ozzy is a Sucka! He really needs to retire!!! What a lame juvenile album title...

it sounds like a disco album title...

manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:37 am

I hate the title but I am looking forward to hearing the new disc.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:33 am

Ozzy's not a has been

I think the album title is funny

Hope its a good one....
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39472

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:40 am

I was thinking that sounds like the new Snoop Dog cd. Regardless, I'm curious to hear how it will sound with Gus G.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:40 am

"Soul Sucka?" More like "So Long, Sucka" ... as in "so long to your career as a credible musician"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:49 am

Can't judge a book by it's cover or a cd by it's title... if I recall correctly, no one cared for Sonic Boom as an album title either, but it turned out to be one great KISS album.

I'm looking forward to the new Ozzy. I'm excited to hear how he collaborates with Gus G. Have you ever heard the song No Way by Dream Evil. Could that be a taste of what we have in store?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:54 am

I would not look for Gus G to write a whole lot...he may write some, but mainly I think Ozzy will stick w/ trusted writers and let Gus write just a little...Gus' main job will be to play.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:57 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Soul Sucka?" More like "So Long, Sucka" ... as in "so long to your career as a credible musician"

Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... Lol
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:59 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
I would not look for Gus G to write a whole lot...he may write some, but mainly I think Ozzy will stick w/ trusted writers and let Gus write just a little...Gus' main job will be to play.

He's using that lame producer Kevin Churko again... It will be another wannabe Rob Zombie disco fest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:39 am

Ok, I was more hopeful until you said that. Get a different producer. I'll still check it out.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:43 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

...or "I'm Gonna Git You Sucka", which refers to the money we'll probably be tossing away on this album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:46 am

I think even mentioning Ozzy in the musical realm is really pointless at this stage of the game. The 100 people who still find him relevant and not a total joke will enjoy the album, the rest of the world with taste will ignore it just like everything he's produced since 1991.

On another hand, it might be interesting to hear an Ozzy album devoid of constant harmonic squealing.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:49 am

SpectreFate wrote:
I think even mentioning Ozzy in the musical realm is really pointless at this stage of the game. The 100 people who still find him relevant and not a total joke will enjoy the album, the rest of the world with taste will ignore it just like everything he's produced since 1991.

I used to think you were harsh on the guy but now i see where you were coming from. I know he will forever be below mediocre. I still love his 80's albums but it's over... Hiring a shredder won't save the album from his slurred vocals.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:28 pm

SpectreFate wrote:

On another hand, it might be interesting to hear an Ozzy album devoid of constant harmonic squealing.

You are out of luck then Spec, he is still married Sharon.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:16 pm

PASS Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:17 pm

Aw, how sweet. He named it after Sharon.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3891

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:15 pm

I'm looking forward to it, but I agree it's a horrible title. I bet the cover will be horrible too. BUT, its almost a new start for Ozzy again with a new guitarist that doesn't irritate me to no end with his pinch harmonics. Looking fwd to hearing it but my hopes aren't all that high for it.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25801

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:13 pm

I'll check it out despite the terrible album title.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:43 pm

Sounds like a rap album title, or maybe the band name of the next rapcore band.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ben Grimm

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:54 pm

Hey must be reaching out to the rap-core audience.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/inedibleben
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ozzy Osbourne names new album....
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next