Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ozzy Osbourne names new album....

Go down 
+46
Jesusandmetal23
A Handful of Wayne
Telmorn Altayon
Temple of Blood
MoonChild
krokus
Planchaaaa
thejokeriv
Rex
Schbopo
Orion Crystal Ice
Wargod
HeavyMetalMerchant
MetalRob331
Zdan
Tur-Thalion
XYZ
SuprimuS
Thrasher_Mike
tohostudios
akeldama
Mglaffas81
iamrockerfun
MEGATRON
Metal Misfit
Gilbert
MetalGuy71
mc666
7thSaviour
GrandNational
Ben Grimm
ultmetal
nevermore
Lurideath
Eyesore
T-Roy
metalinmyveins
JBall_Z
Fat Freddy
Addy
manny
exact33
Metallic Blaze
Troublezone
kmorg
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:02 am

Never underestimate the power of digruntled fans and teh inter-webs. Nerds UNITE!!Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 721884

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:33 pm

I think just calling it, untitled, as the actual title is better then soul sucka. Or maybe, Sharon has my nuts, or something like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:38 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
I think just calling it, untitled, as the actual title is better then soul sucka. Or maybe, Sharon has my nuts, or something like that.

I'd buy it if it were called "Farewell" or "I Swear This Is My Last Album. If It Isn't You Have My Permission To Place My BallSack In A Barrel Of Rabid Wombats" (or ISTIMLAIIIYHMPTPMBIABORW for short)
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:19 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
TheNazgul wrote:

I'd buy it if it were called "Farewell" or "I Swear This Is My Last Album. If It Isn't You Have My Permission To Place My BallSack In A Barrel Of Rabid Wombats" (or ISTIMLAIIIYHMPTPMBIABORW for short)

He still has more albums to release. Dont give him any more ideas!

Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:50 pm

I think Ozzy should keep his new album 'self-titled'. Everybody needs at least one S/T album, and we don't have one from Ozzy.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:12 am

Ozzy was on the Howard Stern show this morning promoting his new book with hardly any talk of the new album. He briefly mentioned working with Kevin Churko (producer) but no talk of Gus G. And Ozzy seemed amazed that "everything is done with Pro Tools now. I didn't even leave the house".

Take that info however you want, but I envision Ozzy mumbling into a mic, then lotsa "studio magic" by Kevin with Gus playing some solos.

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:20 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Take that info however you want, but I envision Ozzy mumbling into a mic, then lotsa "studio magic" by Kevin with Gus playing some solos.

maybe he and lita ford ought to get together for another song...

Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9885

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:38 am

I was listening to Black Rain yesterdaym and i thought it's really a bad album. I love Ozzy. I don't want him to miss again.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:51 am

Gilbert wrote:
I was listening to Black Rain yesterdaym and i thought it's really a bad album. I love Ozzy. I don't want him to miss again.

I think Black Rain is a good and enjoyable album - There are plenty of stellar Ozzy rockers such as I'm Not Going Away and The Almighty Dollar - It is a very HEAVY album - If you downtune your guitar, do it right, and that's what Zakk Wylde manages to do. The Almighty Dollar, cranked up at full volume, will make your head go spastic. The downside is of course that Zakk has taken too much control, and really makes it sound like a BLS album with Ozzy on vocals. I think finally substituting him was a very smart move, I was getting quite bored with him (especially his over-use of pinch harmonics...MAN, THEY ARE ANNOYING). Black Rain was a nice way to end Zakk's career with Ozzy.

- On a completely different note, Black Rain is the album that blew the speakers of my beloved Bang & Olufson stereo, so I am quite bitter towards this album now Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 383937
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:15 pm

Oddvawk
Ant Eata
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:45 pm

Mglaffas81 wrote:
I think Black Rain is a good and enjoyable album - There are plenty of stellar Ozzy rockers such as I'm Not Going Away and The Almighty Dollar - It is a very HEAVY album - If you downtune your guitar, do it right, and that's what Zakk Wylde manages to do.

I couldn't agree more with you.

It's a very heavy album. Most don't seem to get it though.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:47 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
SHARON!

OR:

Oddvawk
Ant Eata

Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 320592 Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 911681
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:03 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Mglaffas81 wrote:
I think Black Rain is a good and enjoyable album - There are plenty of stellar Ozzy rockers such as I'm Not Going Away and The Almighty Dollar - It is a very HEAVY album - If you downtune your guitar, do it right, and that's what Zakk Wylde manages to do.

I couldn't agree more with you.

It's a very heavy album. Most don't seem to get it though.

I pulled out Black Rain last week and gave it a fresh spin. It's not bad. Better than I remember it, actually. Not a classic, but decent enough. Would've made a fine Black Label Society album. Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 Icon_wink

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:30 pm

I do agree with you that "Black Rain" sounds like Black Label Society.

I guess I just like Black Label Society, so it's easy for me to like "Black Rain" too.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:38 pm

So, it looks lik the new album will be called "Scream".

Quote :
According to USA Today, Ozzy Osbourne's new song "Let Me Hear You Scream", from his upcoming album, "Scream", will have its world premiere on an episode of "CSI:NY", to air on CBS on April 14 at 10 p.m., ET/PT. In this episode, a death row inmate's (guest Harold Perrineau) final request brings Dr. Hawkes (series regular Hill Harper) to a Pennsylvania prison and to confront a tragic incident that he has kept secret for many years, just as a prison riot erupts and traps Hawkes inside.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:47 pm

Scream? Ok. Better than Soul Sucka I suppose.

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:51 pm

ultmetal wrote:

Thats how I feel about it too. with all the people around him, they couldnt find a title that wasnt a movie??

MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:46 pm

ultmetal wrote:

Slightly better, but not by much.

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:50 pm

Ozzy is trying to be hip now...rippin' off album names....

Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 12334488

Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 Lol
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:06 pm

It doesn't surprise me that the name "scream" isn't already taken. Pretty generic, dontchya think?

Maybe he should go with "A Show of Force"? Noone's using that...yet. Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 Icon_razz

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:08 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
It doesn't surprise me that the name "scream" isn't already taken. Pretty generic, dontchya think?

Maybe he should go with "A Show of Force"? Noone's using that...yet. Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 Icon_razz

Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 Lol
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:14 pm

Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 Cornell_scream

Geez, Ozzy. Why not just call the album Master of Puppets or Thriller. I don't think those have been taken either.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:27 pm

Maybe he could title it 'The Devil You Know'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:29 pm

manny wrote:
Maybe he could title it 'Speak of The Devil You Know'

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:30 pm

manny wrote:
Maybe he could title it 'The Devil You Know'

Perfect! Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 170371

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne names new album....   Ozzy Osbourne names new album.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ozzy Osbourne names new album....
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next