Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adam Lambert (American Idol)

Go down 
+22
QuothTheRaven
7thSaviour
MetalGuy71
DeathCult
Svengo
MetalFRO
Schbopo
MetalH
Rex
ultmetal
TheDoctor'sScarf
sam
DallasBlack
Troublezone
Addy
tohostudios
Mglaffas81
manny
Fat Freddy
thejokeriv
EvyMetal
MetalRob331
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
TheDoctor'sScarf
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 492

Adam Lambert (American Idol) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:03 am

Good voice but he still sucks because he's on American Idol.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:46 am

MetalRob331 wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:
manny wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:
Awesome almost Zeppelin like version of Ring of Fire. One thing Adam does is put his spin on every song ever week. He is a special singer and his pipes really blow away the others IMO.

I have to give my respects to Adam as well. Although he made it an almost middle eastern sounding version he wasn't afraid to do what he wanted.

I watched his performance on the American Idol website since you are always praising this kid, a very different interesting version of "Ring of Fire' , and for once I can see why you like this him, it was so different that I actually liked it. Nothing Led Zeppelin about the performance but the kid did his own take on a song, which for American Idol show I am sure is a first.

That performance on American Idol last night WAS something else! I'm surprised that Randy Travis actually liked it too.

Yea, Randy was like "O What is this?" I'm sure Randy didn't want Adam to do the arrangement but he isn't there to criticize them hes there to help them.

Manny I didn't mean Adam's vocals were Zeppelin like, I ment the band and the music had a somewhat Zeppelin like sound going there. If thats what you ment?

After his performance, Paula commented on how it sounded a bit like Kashmir by Led Zeppelin. That could be what he's picking up.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:35 am

The arrangement was by Dilana if I'm not mistaken. It did remind me of Zeppelin though musically. Before Paula even said her comments, I looked over at a buddy and said "Man that sounds so Zeppelinish"