Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steven Tyler to judge American Idol...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

Steven Tyler to judge American Idol... Empty
PostSubject: Steven Tyler to judge American Idol...   Steven Tyler to judge American Idol... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:37 am

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/steven_tyler_next_idol_judge.html

Doesnt say he took the job but he is def considering it...
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler to judge American Idol...   Steven Tyler to judge American Idol... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:29 am

Metal master
Metal master
shamgar75

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler to judge American Idol...   Steven Tyler to judge American Idol... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:31 pm

who cares. it's all Steven Tyler to judge American Idol... 810647
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler to judge American Idol...   Steven Tyler to judge American Idol... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:42 pm

Steven signs on for another season...

Quote :
"American Idol" executive producer Nigel Lythgoe announced on Ryan Seacrest's radio show this morning that AEROSMITH frontman Steven Tyler, actress/singer Jennifer Lopez and Randy Jackson will all return to the judges' table for season 11 of the popular Fox reality series.

Lopez will reportedly earn $20 million next season, a nice raise from the $12 million she is said to have gotten for her first season. Tyler is expected to get an increase as well.

I think I read that he got $18 million last season. So getting a bump from there is a pretty sweet gig. I still don't like him doing it, but for $18 mil plus, I can't blame him.

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler to judge American Idol...   Steven Tyler to judge American Idol... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:51 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Quote :
"American Idol" executive producer Nigel Lythgoe announced on Ryan Seacrest's radio show this morning that AEROSMITH frontman Steven Tyler, actress/singer Jennifer Lopez and Randy Jackson will all return to the judges' table for season 11 of the popular Fox reality series.

Lopez will reportedly earn $20 million next season, a nice raise from the $12 million she is said to have gotten for her first season. Tyler is expected to get an increase as well.

I think I read that he got $18 million last season. So getting a bump from there is a pretty sweet gig. I still don't like him doing it, but for $18 mil plus, I can't blame him.

I think it's positively shameful that, considering the shape of this country's economy, unemployment, people struggling, etc that people would make public their multi-million dollar salaries judging a gawdayum karaoke contest.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler to judge American Idol...   Steven Tyler to judge American Idol... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:54 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Quote :

I think it's positively shameful that, considering the shape of this country's economy, unemployment, people struggling, etc that people would make public their multi-million dollar salaries judging a gawdayum karaoke contest.

Good point ! Good for him I guess. He can count his millions while I watch my IRA and 401K go down the crapper.

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler to judge American Idol...   Steven Tyler to judge American Idol... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:59 pm

It sickens me that American Idol makes that kind of money that they can afford roughly $100 million on judge & host salaries and still make a profit.

Same deal with sports, baseball especially. If a team is willing to give [player x] an $80 million contract, how much money are they making overall to cover that? I guess that's why beers cost $10 bucks a pop.

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler to judge American Idol...   Steven Tyler to judge American Idol... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:11 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
It sickens me that American Idol makes that kind of money that they can afford roughly $100 million on judge & host salaries and still make a profit.

Same deal with sports, baseball especially. If a team is willing to give [player x] an $80 million contract, how much money are they making overall to cover that? I guess that's why beers cost $10 bucks a pop.

Yup...at the Megadeth show (Mayhem Fest) last week, people were paying $12 for beer!!!! Steven Tyler to judge American Idol... 499945

I had a hard time coughing up $4.50 for a 16oz bottle of water...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler to judge American Idol...   Steven Tyler to judge American Idol... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steven Tyler to judge American Idol...
Page 1 of 1