Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adam Lambert (American Idol)

Go down 
+22
QuothTheRaven
7thSaviour
MetalGuy71
DeathCult
Svengo
MetalFRO
Schbopo
MetalH
Rex
ultmetal
TheDoctor'sScarf
sam
DallasBlack
Troublezone
Addy
tohostudios
Mglaffas81
manny
Fat Freddy
thejokeriv
EvyMetal
MetalRob331
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

Adam Lambert (American Idol) Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:02 pm

Anyone hear this guy sing? WHOA! Amazing range and vocals. You don't have to like the show but he is by far the best male vocalist I have ever heard come through American Idol. If he made an album like the song below I would buy it.

Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:21 pm

Is this some sort of drag-show?
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:29 pm

EvyMetal wrote:

Laughing very hard lol!

pretty freaky huh? I really wasn't paying much attention to what they looked like, the dude had my attention with those serious pipes.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:50 pm

EvyMetal wrote:

He looks like the bastard child of Ziggy Stardust and Freddie Mercury!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:50 pm

EvyMetal wrote:

Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:10 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:

Yes he does, are they bad comparisons? He also gets told he sounds like Mercury a lot too, not bad as Mercury is one of the finest singers in the history of rock music if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:00 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:

Yes he does, are they bad comparisons? He also gets told he sounds like Mercury a lot too, not bad as Mercury is one of the finest singers in the history of rock music if you ask me.

Nah, just saying that's what he looks like - he can sing his a** off!!!
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:20 am

Dude can def sing his a** off.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:37 am

Adam Lambert (American Idol) Miranda%20lambert

I prefer Miranda Lambert myself.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:53 am

What a great vocalist I can't wait til my new issue of Tigerbeat comes in the mail, I hope contains a cool poster so I can hang it in my locker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:54 am

manny wrote:
What a great vocalist I can't wait til my new issue of Tigerbeat comes in the mail, I hope contains a cool poster so I can hang it in my locker.

This is why I love manny. There, I said it.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:24 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

HELLO!!!!

- Wow, she has the face of a twelve year-old and the body of a 20 year-old....*drool*.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:26 am

Mglaffas81 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

HELLO!!!!

- Wow, she has the face of a twelve year-old and the body of a 20 year-old....*drool*.

She has a face? I can't get my eyes out of the cleave.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:52 am

I just can't take my eyes off that shirt. Willie Nelson. *DROOLS*
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:02 pm

Shes amazing, back on topic Adam Lambert sung Satisfaction by the Stones and he slayed it. Regardless of whether he wins or not his is the best vocalist to come through American Idol by far. Steven Perry meets Freddie Mercury IMO.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:33 am