Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adam Lambert (American Idol)

Go down 
+22
QuothTheRaven
7thSaviour
MetalGuy71
DeathCult
Svengo
MetalFRO
Schbopo
MetalH
Rex
ultmetal
TheDoctor'sScarf
sam
DallasBlack
Troublezone
Addy
tohostudios
Mglaffas81
manny
Fat Freddy
thejokeriv
EvyMetal
MetalRob331
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

Adam Lambert (American Idol) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:22 am

and we can't be THAT lucky
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:19 pm

Adam is starting to get exposure once again. His new song Time for Miracles is going to be released with the new stunning looking movie 2012... This song from the clips sounds amazing...

Sorry, but I am not a big fan of this guy. Not a big fan of ANY American idol singer.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:44 am

MetalRob331 wrote:
Adam is starting to get exposure once again. His new song Time for Miracles is going to be released with the new stunning looking movie 2012... This song from the clips sounds amazing...

He is a right it is Time For a Miracle, and the miracle he should wish for is to stop sucking.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:45 pm

If you people think Adam cant sing then thats sad IMO. This guy has tremendous range and amazing pipes. You dont have to like him to see that..

His new single for the movie 2012 has been leaked and its a killer track..