Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adam Lambert (American Idol)

Go down 
+22
QuothTheRaven
7thSaviour
MetalGuy71
DeathCult
Svengo
MetalFRO
Schbopo
MetalH
Rex
ultmetal
TheDoctor'sScarf
sam
DallasBlack
Troublezone
Addy
tohostudios
Mglaffas81
manny
Fat Freddy
thejokeriv
EvyMetal
MetalRob331
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

Adam Lambert (American Idol) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:25 pm

Adam looks likely to be a shoo-in to win this enchilada tonight. Then it'll all be over... I can't wait to hear his high pitched girlish squeal when Seacrest announces he's the winner.
lol!

...but seriously folks: I bet after each "Idol" season ends, the local FOX station newscasts must be like, "Crap, no more nightly "Idol Chatter" segments or constant "Idol" updates to take up air time. Now we gotta come up with ten extra minutes of actual NEWS every night till next year!"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:37 pm

Adam looks likely to be a shoo-in to win this enchilada tonight. Then it'll all be over... I can't wait to hear his high pitched girlish squeal when Seacrest announces he's the winner.
lol!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:39 pm

Troublezone wrote:

Laughing

I imagine he'll sound something like Ned Flanders when he screams. "EEEEEEE!" Maybe he'll even jump up and down and do the little sissy hand-waving that Ned does.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:59 pm

I watched the show last night for some reason.

That song they had to sing was quite possibly the worst song I've ever heard.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:30 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Laughing

I imagine he'll sound something like Ned Flanders when he screams. "EEEEEEE!" Maybe he'll even jump up and down and do the little sissy hand-waving that Ned does.

I picture the daughter from The Jetsons for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:17 pm

My wife's watching the "Idol" finale in the other room as I type this. I stuck my head in there long enough to watch the brief return engagement by Bikini Girl.

...waitaminnit, holy sh*t, Adam Lambert's singing "Beth" by KISS right now!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:17 pm

My nipples are hard in anticipation!
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:18 pm

God I hate that f**king show!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:23 pm

manny wrote:
God I hate that f**king show!!!!!

Why? It has it's finger on the pulse of America! just kidding
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:23 pm

OK, I'm back. I had to go watch that bit. Adam sang a few bars of "Beth" and then KISS came out onstage and jammed a medley of "Detroit Rock City" and "Rock N Roll All Nite" with him. I gotta admit, that was pretty freakin' cool. My wife was hollering at me from the living room, "KEITH, GET IN HERE! YOUR BOYS ARE ON!" hahaha

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:26 pm

KI$$ will do anything to make a buck.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:30 pm

manny wrote:

Well, sure. Gene needs our money. Shannon Tweed's boobs aren't gonna stay up by themselves forever. Laughing

But seriously folks... I'm sure the KISS/Lambert thing will be all over YouTube in a couple of hours if you wanna see it for yourself... you gotta see the outfit Lambert was wearing, he looked like a freakin Klingon. Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:35 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
manny wrote:

Well, sure. Gene needs our money. Shannon Tweed's boobs aren't gonna stay up by themselves forever. Laughing

But seriously folks... I'm sure the KISS/Lambert thing will be all over YouTube in a couple of hours if you wanna see it for yourself... you gotta see the outfit Lambert was wearing, he looked like a freakin Klingon. Laughing very hard

Laughing very hard Yes he did, I was like WTF?
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:49 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
OK, I'm back. I had to go watch that bit. Adam sang a few bars of "Beth" and then KISS came out onstage and jammed a medley of "Detroit Rock City" and "Rock N Roll All Nite" with him. I gotta admit, that was pretty freakin' cool. My wife was hollering at me from the living room, "KEITH, GET IN HERE! YOUR BOYS ARE ON!" hahaha
Normally, I completely ignore this hyped up piece of crap excuse for a talent show (should I tell you how I really feel?!), but as my kids were watching this, I did catch the KISS/Adam Lambert bit. I agree with Freddy, aside from the f-ed up costume, it was a pretty cool moment. A little love to the metal heads! \'arry \'eadbanger Or maybe Gene needed to make a house payment!
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:07 pm

as much as I wanted Adam to win because he blows away Kris in every aspect of vocal talent and showmanship, I am glad he came in second.

This means he isnt under the pop culture that AI wants the winners to be under.

Congrats to Kris
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:24 pm

Gene Simmons: Whoring out the name of KI$$ since '74.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert (American Idol)   Adam Lambert (American Idol) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:39 pm