Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iced Earth

Go down 
+26
mc666
Devin's Child
James B.
brokentulsa
assault_attack
Hadley
scottmitchell74
Required Fields
MetalGuy71
Shawn Of Fire
Temple of Blood
nevermore
Witchfinder
Dark Horseman
manny
akeldama
Wrecked Neck
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
Lari
Troublezone
exact33
glassprison
Gilbert
Eyesore
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Iced Earth - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 11:19 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Trump is like God to you guys. When good things happen, it's all because of him. When bad things happen, he had nothing to do with it. So ridiculous.

What an insane comment. No one believes Trump is without flaws...

But on the contrary, people like you think he’s the devil. The worst person to ever walk the earth. Worse than Hitler, Stalin and Mao. Or Saddam Hussein and the Kim dynasty of NK (who actually murdered their people).

Bro, I have seen the comments; I have had the discussions. I know very few conservatives who have ever criticized Trump. Low gas prices? Trump did it, of course. Had nothing to do with the fact that the country was on lockdown. Higher gas prices? Biden's fault! Has nothing to do with the fact that the country is opening up (something conservatives have been demanding, by the way), supply and demand and whatnot. It's the same old story over and over again.

As for the rest of what you said? Hilariously over the top. I wouldn't expect anything less. Haha.

We simply don’t agree about much outside music.

I say coyote, you say long legged dog...

I say manatee, you say mermaid.

It is what it is.

*fat mermaid

So the weight is your only issue?  Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 11:38 am

Go figure... a sight for sore eyes. LOL

When Christopher Columbus set out to sea in 1492, he had a mermaid sighting of his own; little did he know that this encounter was actually the first written record of manatees in North America. It might seem strange to confuse a slow-moving, blubbery sea cow with a beautiful, fish-tailed maiden.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 12:07 pm

Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 7:57 pm

So, we WONT be hearing Iced Earth's music on Dee Snider's House of Hair, huh? Iced Earth - Page 10 1f606
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 9:20 pm

Hadley wrote:
So, we WONT be hearing Iced Earth's music on Dee Snider's House of Hair, huh?  Iced Earth - Page 10 1f606  

Nope. But I don’t listen to Dee’s show anyway. He can have Sebastian Bach guest with him and whine together about un-woke musicians in Metal.

Skid Row doesn’t want Sebastian for obvious reasons and Dee is a senile prick.
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 10:17 pm

I kind of see Dees point.. Plus Sebastian Bach is way better than skid Row ..he is skid Row!
As for Jon.. Schaffer is a "founding lifetime member" of the Oath Keepers, a far-right anti-government militia. As part of his agreement with authorities, the Iced Earth rocker will cooperate with the government’s efforts to convict other extremists connected to the Capitol riot.

So much for being this great anti-government anarchist patriot😂😂😂
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 10:34 pm

brokentulsa wrote:
I kind of see Dees point.. Plus Sebastian Bach is way better than skid Row ..he is skid Row!
As for Jon.. Schaffer is a "founding lifetime member" of the Oath Keepers, a far-right anti-government militia. As part of his agreement with authorities, the Iced Earth rocker will cooperate with the government’s efforts to convict other extremists connected to the Capitol riot.

I haven’t heard one song from Sebastian’s solo albums that is anything near memorable. I’m holding out to see how Skid Row’s new guy sounds on the next album.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 10:39 pm

Sebastian didn’t write any of the music on the first two Skid Row albums. So he hardly “is” SR.

I will agree that they all had great chemistry and made their best albums together. Snake and Scotti Hill have a trademark sound and Bolan is the main Songwriter. If they hired Jason McMaster, they could have done well years ago!

Last edited by Troublezone on Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 12:42 am

Troublezone wrote:

I haven’t heard one song from Sebastian’s solo albums that is anything near memorable.

For most of his catalog I agree, but Angel Down was a pretty decent album.

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 12:44 am

mc666 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

I haven’t heard one song from Sebastian’s solo albums that is anything near memorable.

Which songs do you like?
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 12:57 am

Troublezone wrote:
mc666 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Which songs do you like?

The title track is my favorite Seb song, but Love is a Bitchslap, Take You Down with Me, and Stabbin Daggers are also great. He also performed some great cover songs on that album. Like American Metalhead.

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 3:08 am

mc666 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
mc666 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Which songs do you like?

The title track is my favorite Seb song, but Love is a Bitchslap, Take You Down with Me, and Stabbin Daggers are also great. He also performed some great cover songs on that album. Like American Metalhead.

I don’t think I’ll ever like anything better that the first two Skid Row albums. It’s too bad he had to be so childish and polarizing to his fans with his opinions.
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 3:24 pm

I love those first 2 skid row albums but I also think Bach’s  solo albums are masterpieces.. I think Sebastian Bach is one of the best metal singers out there ...his voice is incredible.. as for Bach himself I agree with about 95% of what he says and most of his hard-core fans I think do too
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 7:01 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Laughing very hard

Ugh. That dude is so annoying. If I had a choice to legally blow up that moron or Donald Trump, I'd choose the moron (in the video).
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 7:03 pm

Troublezone wrote:
brokentulsa wrote:

I haven’t heard one song from Sebastian’s solo albums that is anything near memorable. I’m holding out to see how Skid Row’s new guy sounds on the next album.

If you've never written a song in your life, you are NEVER that important.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 7:43 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Laughing very hard

Ugh. That dude is so annoying. If I had a choice to legally blow up that moron or Donald Trump, I'd choose the moron (in the video).

I’ve seen you laugh at some basic shit. How is Dee not annoying??
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 7:45 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
brokentulsa wrote:

If you've never written a song in your life, you are NEVER that important.

They all have written songs or parts of songs. Being good at it is the question.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 8:19 pm

It’s kinda peculiar that you claim to not be a liberal, but your attitude is always 100% unfavorable towards anything remotely conservative. If that guy was ripping on Trump or Schaffer in the same way, you would’ve laughed.

“Annoying” is very subjective. Some people think Jimmy Kimmel and Stephen Colbert are irritating. Kicking a F’n dead horse is annoying.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 9:39 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Laughing very hard

I’ve seen you laugh at some basic shit. How is Dee not annoying??

Well, I wasn't commenting on Dee, but he is a pompous twit.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 9:40 pm

Troublezone wrote:
It’s kinda peculiar that you claim to not be a liberal, but your attitude is always 100% unfavorable towards anything remotely conservative. If that guy was ripping on Trump or Schaffer in the same way, you would’ve laughed.

“Annoying” is very subjective. Some people think Jimmy Kimmel and Stephen Colbert are irritating. Kicking a F’n dead horse is annoying.

I am a moderate, but lean more left than right. And I literally find that guy to be obnoxious 100% of the time. It has nothing to do with who or what he's talking about.
Back to top Go down
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 10:21 pm

Getting back to the MUSIC, once Jon gets out, maybe we can get a sequel to Horror Show, I liked the concept of that album, it'd be nice to see another one. Sure, Jason, Freddy, Leatherface, and Pinhead have all been done, but he could cover characters like Chucky, Hannibal Lecter, Jigsaw, The True Knot, Pennywise, etc.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 11:24 pm

Jon has more musical talent than almost all his haters (times 10).

His songwriting and rhythm guitar skill is top tier.

I’m very curious what this experience will do for future inspiration. He will never do what he did ever again... but he will probably get more extreme with his lyrics for his next project.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 12:32 am

Hadley wrote:
Getting back to the MUSIC, once Jon gets out, maybe we can get a sequel to Horror Show, I liked the concept of that album, it'd be nice to see another one. Sure, Jason, Freddy, Leatherface, and Pinhead have all been done, but he could cover characters like Chucky, Hannibal Lecter, Jigsaw, The True Knot, Pennywise, etc.

I like that idea!

Horror Show is actually my favorite Iced Earth album. Metal and Horror movies are a perfect combination.
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 6:00 pm

Quote :

wait! What! No way... I think Iced Earth is second tier at best.. I would take skid row, bach solo , twisted sister and dee solo over iced earth any day..check out dee's album for the love of metal..Top tier metal album headbanger
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 6:56 pm

brokentulsa wrote:
Quote :

wait! What! No way... I think Iced Earth is second tier at best.. I would take skid row, bach solo , twisted sister and dee solo over iced earth any day..check out dee's album for the love of metal..Top tier metal album headbanger

Dee didn’t even write that album. Sebastian Bach sucks since he left SR. TS is ancient history and only had a few good albums.

Widowmaker was the best Dee albums
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth   Iced Earth - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iced Earth
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next