Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!

Go down 
+52
ZombieHavoc
the sentinel
deathisgain
Medieval Torture Device
Runicen
Required Fields
Thelemech
mlotek
Eyesore
Temple of Blood
metalinmyveins
Sutekh
Svengo
scottmitchell74
Troublezone
Wurthless
bgsully
bass63
MetallicSeminarian
MoonChild
RAIDwarden
Wayne
Red Kitty
Orion Crystal Ice
springozzy
SpectreFate
corplhicks
stepcousin
nevermore
Alex Dee Rokket
DevZor
brokentulsa
Shawn Of Fire
Fat Freddy
tul
Boris2008
AchrisK
choosemetal
manny
Gilbert
Lari
Dark Horseman
MetalGuy71
James B.
Witchfinder
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
exact33
journeyman
thejokeriv
MEGATRON
kmorg
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:08 am

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 5:17 am

Picked up sign of the cross on friday! This one was still missing from my maiden collection.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:11 am

I have their last two albums missing from my collection, thankfully.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:36 am

I meant the X Factor.
Back to top Go down
DevZor
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
DevZor

Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 8:09 pm

I'm probably in the minority, and I'm fine with that. But I actually listen to the post reunion stuff more than the "classic" maiden. I don't get bored by it at all. On the flip side rtth and the trooper, and such lose my interest these days.
Back to top Go down
MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

Number of posts : 1698

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 8:36 pm

I greatly prefer the reunion discs over the self-titled and Killers.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 8:43 am

Yikes. Best wishes for a full recovery to Bruce...

Blabbermouth wrote:
IRON MAIDEN's BRUCE DICKINSON Undergoes Cancer Treatment

British heavy metal legends IRON MAIDEN have released the following statement:

"Just before Christmas, MAIDEN vocalist Bruce Dickinson visited his doctor for a routine check-up. This led to tests and biopsies which revealed a small cancerous tumour at the back of his tongue. A seven-week course of chemotherapy and radiology treatment was completed yesterday. As the tumour was caught in the early stages, the prognosis thankfully is extremely good. Bruce's medical team fully expect him to make a complete recovery with the all clear envisaged by late May. It will then take a further few months for Bruce to get back to full fitness. In the meantime, we would ask for your patience, understanding and respect for Bruce and his family’s privacy until we update everyone by the end of May. Bruce is doing very well considering the circumstances and the whole team are very positive."

IRON MAIDEN is believed to be putting the finishing touches on its new studio album with longtime producer Kevin Shirley for a 2015 release.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 8:53 am

Saw that this morning - hope he makes a full recovery. They held back any sort of press release until he completed treatments, hopefully he's on the mend and get the all clear in May. New album/tour can wait - health is more important.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 am

Wow, so lucky it was discovered early.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 9:44 am

I am glad they caught it early
Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 9:54 am

Cancer seems to have an interest in metal gods!! Ronnie, Tony Iommi and now we hear of Bruce battling the damn disease. Hope he makes a full recovery and lives long and continues to prosper!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 10:19 am

It's good that they caught it early, but why, oh why, are so many great metal musicians getting stricken with cancer?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 10:36 am

I hope his treatment was a success.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:21 am

I hope and pray he recovers totally and completely.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:27 am

Glad they caught it early, looking forward to new music.
Back to top Go down
Runicen
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

Number of posts : 1598

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:36 am

Thelemech wrote:
Cancer seems to have an interest in metal gods!! Ronnie, Tony Iommi and now we hear of Bruce battling the damn disease. Hope he makes a full recovery and lives long and continues to prosper!

Well, I think I solved the mystery:

"Acute heavy metal intoxications may damage central nervous function, the cardiovascular and gastrointestinal (GI) systems, lungs, kidneys, liver, endocrine glands, and bones. Chronic heavy metal exposure has been implicated in several degenerative diseases of these same systems and may increase the risk of some cancers." Source

And people say musicians have it easy...

I know, I know... I just couldn't resist.

In all seriousness, I'm hoping the treatments were successful because it'd be a damn shame to lose him to cancer (or to anything, really).
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:47 am

I'm not a fan of his but I hope Bruce makes a speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 12:00 pm

Here's hoping for a complete recovery.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 1:13 pm

Wishing him the best, hoping it's nothing more than a scare.
Back to top Go down
Medieval Torture Device
Metal novice
Metal novice
Medieval Torture Device

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 8:17 pm

Get well soon, Bruce.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 11:16 am

Nicko confirms that the new album is done and ready. They're just waiting on Bruce's recovery. Makes sense.

Quote :
Now drummer Nicko McBrain tells 98.7 The Gater: “We have made an album. It was ready to go this year – and still is. We were planning on going out and doing some work around the album.

“We’re all just holding on. Once Bruce is up and running, hopefully in the next couple of months… you never know when this might happen.”

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 6:47 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Nicko confirms that the new album is done and ready. They're just waiting on Bruce's recovery. Makes sense.

Quote :
Now drummer Nicko McBrain tells 98.7 The Gater: “We have made an album. It was ready to go this year – and still is. We were planning on going out and doing some work around the album.

“We’re all just holding on. Once Bruce is up and running, hopefully in the next couple of months… you never know when this might happen.”

The rumors that the album was complete have been out there (completed just before Bruce started treatment) so no surprising at all.......

Among the Maiden fans that follow them on tour prior to the Bruce announcement "Hurry up with the tour and new album announcement!!!! What are they waiting for"

Post announcement "O shit"
Back to top Go down
choosemetal
Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

Number of posts : 757

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 8:29 pm

Very cool! New maiden
Back to top Go down
http://wwwtotalmetal.blogspot.com/
deathisgain
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
deathisgain

Number of posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 11:32 am

Sweet!
http://geargods.net/video/iron-maiden-remaster/
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathisgain.com
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 11:40 am

deathisgain wrote:
Sweet!
http://geargods.net/video/iron-maiden-remaster/

Yes!  I can't wait to hear these remasters.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next