Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!

Go down 
+52
ZombieHavoc
the sentinel
deathisgain
Medieval Torture Device
Runicen
Required Fields
Thelemech
mlotek
Eyesore
Temple of Blood
metalinmyveins
Sutekh
Svengo
scottmitchell74
Troublezone
Wurthless
bgsully
bass63
MetallicSeminarian
MoonChild
RAIDwarden
Wayne
Red Kitty
Orion Crystal Ice
springozzy
SpectreFate
corplhicks
stepcousin
nevermore
Alex Dee Rokket
DevZor
brokentulsa
Shawn Of Fire
Fat Freddy
tul
Boris2008
AchrisK
choosemetal
manny
Gilbert
Lari
Dark Horseman
MetalGuy71
James B.
Witchfinder
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
exact33
journeyman
thejokeriv
MEGATRON
kmorg
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Runicen
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

Number of posts : 1598

The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 12:51 pm

metalinmyveins wrote:
This is great news

Bruce is cancer free:

http://www.inquisitr.com/2093488/bruce-dickinson-cancer-free-iron-maiden-singer-declared-free-from-tongue-cancer-after-mri/

That IS good news! headbanger
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 11:02 am

Happy 57th Birthday, Bruce!!

The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 12 1411653219232

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 7:15 pm

That is awesome! Laughing
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 10:59 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

headbanger headbanger headbanger
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 11:00 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Love it !
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 10:04 am

I take no credit for that image. I just found it online. Glad you guys enjoyed it though.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 12:03 pm

So Bruce's cancer was from too much yodelling into the canyon, eating at the Y, clam-digging, being a cunning linguist, eating tuna tacos...

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/iron-maidens-bruce-dickinson-says-common-sexually-transmitted-virus-caused-his-tongue-cancer/

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 8:29 am

Thought this was creative.

You've been "EDDIE"fied!

The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 12 12039615_1053685567984622_583361630971425740_n
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 10:59 am

I am sorta turned on and scared at the same time Laughing
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 11:51 am

the sentinel wrote:

May the Piece of Mind be with you! headbanger
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 12:41 pm

Bizarre.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 8:18 pm

MoonChild wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

May the Piece of Mind be with you! headbanger

Haha. Smile

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more Death. Neither sorrow, nor crying. Neither shall there be any more "brain"; for the former things are passed away
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 12:16 am

headbanger
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 10:16 am

Iron Maiden frontman Bruce Dickinson reveals he is working on what will be his seventh solo album.

The vocalist tells Classic Rock he has about "half an album" written and that he plans to warm up for Maiden's 2016 world tour rehearsals by working on more of his own material.

And he reveals that 'If Eternity Should Fail', from current Maiden album The Book Of Souls, was originally penned with his solo album in mind.

Dickinson says: "I’m looking forward to getting stuck into some sensible rehearsals. I may even sneak off and do some solo songwriting because I’ve got half of an album on the blocks.

"If Eternity Should Fail was originally intended as one of its tracks. But it could be a cool, relatively unchallenging way of pre-warming up the voice before I go into Maiden rehearsals. So making some noise that way first could be a possibility."

Dickinson's most recent solo effort was 2005's Tyranny Of Souls.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 10:27 am

It better be called Seventh Solo of a Seventh Solo.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 10:42 am

ZombieHavoc wrote:

Followed by a compilation, The Book of Solos What a Face

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 10:42 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
ZombieHavoc wrote:

Followed by a compilation, The Book of Solos What a Face

Ha!
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:15 pm

You guys are awesome! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 9:24 pm

That's great news!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 10:41 pm

Cool. nice to have a new Bruce album.
hope it will not take too long before being released.
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 12:36 am

Hell yeah. I love solo Bruce Bruce. I just recently got into Tyranny of Souls, while I was already a fan of most of his solo stuff, and I'm glad I checked it out. I always kind of assumed it wouldn't hold a candle to Accident of Birth, the Chemical Wedding, or Skunkworks. I was wrong.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 10:32 am

Random Maiden question (that I think I already know the answer to anyway)...

The Best of the B'Sides collection.
The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 12 Best+of+the+b+sides

Was this ever sold as a stand alone collection or was it only available as part of the Eddie's Archive Box set? I recently got a copy off of ebay and I noticed there is no UPC label on it.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 10:36 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Random Maiden question (that I think I already know the answer to anyway)...

The Best of the B'Sides collection.
The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 12 Best+of+the+b+sides

Was this ever sold as a stand alone collection or was it only available as part of the Eddie's Archive Box set? I recently got a copy off of ebay and I noticed there is no UPC label on it.

I believe it was only part of the Box Set.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 11:04 am

That's pretty much what I figured. It just got me to wonderin' why someone would break up the box set by selling these 2 discs off individually.

Oh well. Whatever. Their loss is my gain. I finally have all those b-sides added to my collection without having to track down all those '95 double disc re-issues.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 11:09 pm

Went to the gig last night - was fantastic, they look liked they never left the stage and picked right up. Bruce sounded fantastic.

SPOILERS:

Stop reading if you don't want spoilers. I still know a few people waiting to see the gig before they look at the set list.........

Nice surprises in the set list. The crew brought out an acoustic guitar and they played Children Of The Damned, nice surprise. Best surprise was Powerslave. I really liked the set list. They are only playing 5 songs that were played on the last tour. Nice mix up of the set list. Wasted Years as the closer was another surprise - that one always goes over well.

The stage looked cool, pretty much what you would expect from the album art work. Bruce really sounded great. The band sounded fantastic, outside of some obvious screw ups (probably first night jitters). They sounded tight.

I was up front (one person in front of me at the barrier.) and caught 2 Dave Murray picks. Crowd was great. Other surprises - Janick Gers played a Les Paul during the first song, Eternity (the song is the only Iron Maiden song that uses drop d tuning)

Off to Vegas tomorrow! Megadeth tomorrow night, The Iron Maidens Saturday and Iron Maiden Sunday!

Doctor Doctor
(UFO song)

If Eternity Should Fail
(Live premiere)

Speed of Light
(Live premiere)

Children of the Damned
(First time live performance… more )

Tears of a Clown
(Live premiere)

The Red and the Black
(Live premiere)

The Trooper

Powerslave
(First live performance since April 2, 2009)

Death or Glory
(Live premiere)

The Book of Souls
(Live premiere)

Hallowed Be Thy Name
(First live performance since August 6, 2011)

Fear of the Dark

Iron Maiden

Encore:
The Number of the Beast

Blood Brothers
(First live performance since August 6, 2011)

Wasted Years
(First time as a show closer)

Always Look on the Bright Side of Life
(Monty Python song)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!   The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official IRON MAIDEN thread!!!!!!!
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next