Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helloween - Gambling With The Devil

Go down 
+26
EvyMetal
exact33
MetalGuy71
nevermore
iamrockerfun
DallasBlack
bgast1
journeyman
kmorg
romeolimagolf
Smindas
GrandNational
Wargod
krokus
KissinMaiden
Invader
SideShowDisaSter
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
arttieTHE1manparty
scottmitchell74
spiritoradio
INVADERS
mc666
candlemass
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Helloween - Gambling With The Devil - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:37 pm

lol!

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:38 pm

lol! i'll see what I can do...damn I dont know why that posted twice

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:28 pm

I am too lazy to look right now but are these songs on any of the other singles?

1. Never Surrender (unreleased track)
3. Run (unreleased track)

because they are saying this is an unreleased track but I have it on Light the Universe EP:
2. Revolution (unreleased track)

Alex

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:34 pm

The only one I havent heard is Never Surrender.

Run is on Mrs. God single

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:46 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
The only one I havent heard is Never Surrender.

Run is on Mrs. God single

humble

i hate buying cds for just one song but if its helloween its a must for me. THatll be 3 versions of Gambling Smile

Alex

exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:52 pm

btw now that i am not so lazy i did a little digging and never surrender is a new track.

Alex

Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:51 pm

Hopefully see Gamma Ray/Helloween tomorrow in St. Paul, MN!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:28 am

exact33 wrote:
btw now that i am not so lazy i did a little digging and never surrender is a new track.

Alex

Nice! dont forget to shoot me over that song we unite Very Happy I actually wouldve had three versions myself if that stupid place I pre ordered it from would have sent it to me. Those bastards!

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:07 am

I love Helloween and this album, but I will not buy this again. The only CD I sold and then got the special edition was Nightwish-Dark Passion Play and that was only because it had the entire album done instrumentaly and it was a good price at Best Buy. In order to get this one, I'd have to spend almost $20 at Virgin (like I did the origional one).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:05 pm

exact33 wrote:

Alex

I was going through some songs on my computer and came across a song called never surrender by Saxon. So im going to take a wild guess but more than likely Helloween covered this song and thats whats going to be on this re release. I only think that because the guy from Saxon did the intro on their album. Just a thought

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:49 pm

i think i heard that mentioned but someone said it was not a cover. I am not sure but since I am completist it really doesnt matter Smile

Alex

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:19 pm

same here

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:18 pm

Got this today. Never Surrender isnt a cover song, but its good song.

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:06 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Got this today. Never Surrender isnt a cover song, but its good song.

how much did you get it for?

Alex

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:55 pm

$15. I thought it would have been a little fancier with a slip case or something but its exactly the same as the original except the couple extra things.

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:42 pm

new here

i just picked up the usa special edition and i was disapointed that i couldnt find the digipak version in the 3 stores i went to today. there website (helloween) says it will be released in digipak with slipcase. blabbermouth also reported that as well. wondering if it was even released as digipak or just the regular two disc jewel case. why no We Unite??????? anyone have this song in Flac format. i have bought two versions of gambling cant afford to pay 40 to 50 bucks for the japan version with we unite. take care

mike
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:28 pm

helloweenfan wrote:
new here

i just picked up the usa special edition and i was disapointed that i couldnt find the digipak version in the 3 stores i went to today. there website (helloween) says it will be released in digipak with slipcase. blabbermouth also reported that as well. wondering if it was even released as digipak or just the regular two disc jewel case. why no We Unite??????? anyone have this song in Flac format. i have bought two versions of gambling cant afford to pay 40 to 50 bucks for the japan version with we unite. take care

mike

welcome to the forum! I am not sure why We Unite was not on it but I recently got the jap version. I will have to get this new one too once i can find a decent price.

Alex

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:54 pm

exact33 wrote:
helloweenfan wrote:
new here

mike

welcome to the forum! I am not sure why We Unite was not on it but I recently got the jap version. I will have to get this new one too once i can find a decent price.

Alex

Yea me neither and as I wrote in another thread about this. the 2 bonus songs Revolution and Run are b sides from Keeper III so it was kind of stupid to reissue this with these songs. Never Surrender is a great song though. Did you ever open the Jap version? Still waiting for We Unite lol! Very Happy

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:55 pm

helloweenfan wrote:
new here

mike

Hey Helloweenfan! Welcome! How big of a Helloween fan are you?

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:56 am

hey thanks for the welcome

im a big fan i would say. got tons of bootlegs and most of imports on cds , singles lps ect..... the only thing i dont have is the japan version of gambling . god i want We unite but i just cant fork over the 50 or so dollars at this time. thanks again for the welcome
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:19 am

As much as I love GWTD (my #3 album last year), I am not going to buy it again for just two songs. I guess I'm just not as serious as a collector as some of you guys.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:44 pm

I ran over to Amazon.com to see the prices for this reissue, and something struck me as funny:

Quote :
21 new from $12.47 4 used from $13.52

People are actually already trying to sell the used copies for a higher price then you can get a new one?? Man, grreed rears it's ugly head again.

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:46 pm

$13.52 is the equivalent of a rock and a paper clip in Norway. Quit yer cryin' and pay it! Smile
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:39 pm

spectrefate wrote:
$13.52 is the equivalent of a rock and a paper clip in Norway. Quit yer cryin' and pay it! Smile

lol! Yeah, it takes me like 2,6 minutes to earn that Razz

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:43 pm

All I know, is it's a great album and the extras are cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helloween - Gambling With The Devil
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next