Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devil You Know

Go down 
+2
BearOnUnicycle
corplhicks
6 posters
AuthorMessage
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

Devil You Know Empty
PostSubject: Devil You Know   Devil You Know Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:34 pm

A lot of you might shoot me up for posting this, but I love Killswitch and miss Howard. Here's the debut video for his new band Devil You Know, and it's/he's intense. Album is out 4/28:

Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

Devil You Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil You Know   Devil You Know Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:12 pm

Sounds okay, would like to hear more to decide. I have 4 last KsE albums and every one of them has enough pleasant moments to offer.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Devil You Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil You Know   Devil You Know Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:27 am

I like Howard and always prefered KSE with him instead of Leach.
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

Devil You Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil You Know   Devil You Know Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:48 pm

I like KSE alot better with Leach, but I don't really have any Howard-era albums so maybe if I got one or two i'd have to reevaluate that.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Devil You Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil You Know   Devil You Know Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:19 pm

I do prefer Leach, but there's something endearing about Howard. Maybe it's because he actually looks like he could stuff me in a tank barrel lol.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Devil You Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil You Know   Devil You Know Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:34 am

Demo version of another song. From what I'm hearing it seems like this music fits Howard's style more than KSE. Bit more aggression and thrash influence here. This song has a lot of detune riffage going, whch I'm not a fan of with this style, but it's so tight and upfront I can't complain. This is gonna be good.

Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

Devil You Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil You Know   Devil You Know Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:01 pm

New track:

http://www.metalsucks.net/2014/04/04/exclusive-track-premiere-devil-knows-new-beginning/

I dig this stuff...it's different enough from his KSE material to make it interesting, yet still pretty catchy.

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Devil You Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil You Know   Devil You Know Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:10 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
New track:

http://www.metalsucks.net/2014/04/04/exclusive-track-premiere-devil-knows-new-beginning/

I dig this stuff...it's different enough from his KSE material to make it interesting, yet still pretty catchy.

Yeah it is different, more technical, more thrashy, a bit more brutal, but very memorable like KSE. Can't wait to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

Devil You Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil You Know   Devil You Know Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:52 pm

I've always preferred Howard in KSE, but I'm really loving this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Devil You Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil You Know   Devil You Know Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devil You Know
Page 1 of 1