Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helloween - Gambling With The Devil

Go down 
+26
EvyMetal
exact33
MetalGuy71
nevermore
iamrockerfun
DallasBlack
bgast1
journeyman
kmorg
romeolimagolf
Smindas
GrandNational
Wargod
krokus
KissinMaiden
Invader
SideShowDisaSter
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
arttieTHE1manparty
scottmitchell74
spiritoradio
INVADERS
mc666
candlemass
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Helloween - Gambling With The Devil Empty
PostSubject: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:14 pm

Helloween - Gambling With The Devil Helloween

October 31st! Awesome! 🤘 I had no idea this new album was coming out so soon. I'm wicked excited! This made my day. After their last masterpiece, I can't wait to hear this one. This band has been on a roll ever since Master Of The Rings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:34 pm

YES OH YES! I am stoked, i had no idea a new Helloween album was in the works!!
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:44 pm

I thought "The Dark Ride" was their best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:34 am

that album cover is silly looking... but of course, i will buy the album.

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 1:44 am

mc666 wrote:
that album cover is silly looking... but of course, i will buy the album.
Most of their album covers are. No surprise here. I actually kind of like this one, though, but it's a bit too CGI.

And I think The Dark Ride is overrated. Great, but not this classic that people claim it is.
Back to top Go down
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:52 am

Can't wait for this album but i'm sick of the whole CGI album covers they have been doing for the last few years.

Their best album covers are Better than Raw and Metal Jukebox . . . excellent and very detailed illustrations
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 5:22 am

The cover reminds me of this fantastic piece of art Wink :

Helloween - Gambling With The Devil Imdod

I love Helloween though and there is nothing better than celebrateing Halloween with Helloween. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:47 am

Yeah....I prefer the well drawn covers.....

That DOD cover from Maiden is horrible...who said "Yes! That's great! Just the look we want!"??
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 8:46 am

I'll snag it for sure! And I like the cover....

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:09 am

Woo hoo! There's always room for some more Helloween!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:11 am

All I can say is:metal:
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:26 am

I think the "concept" of the cover is cool, but would have looked much better if it were hand drawn or painted.

Metal master
Metal master
Invader

Number of posts : 590

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:09 pm

I can't wait for this album. At least that is a better cover art than the one at their last album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 3:42 pm

No way is that cover as bad as Maiden's cover! Haha.

Last edited by on Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:07 pm

Any word on the musical direction? Hopefully they stick to the sounds they've had more recently....I really like Dark Ride...so that's what I'm hoping for....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:07 pm

This cover Rock! 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:18 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Any word on the musical direction? Hopefully they stick to the sounds they've had more recently....I really like Dark Ride...so that's what I'm hoping for....
I think they've been pretty consistent in thier style since Deris joined the band. The Dark Ride was a bit heavier, Keeper III was a bit more epic, but over all I think they've been consistent in their little realm of metal. I look forward to some samples.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:29 pm

Quote :
Under the direction of producer Charlie Bauerfeind, HELLOWEEN recorded a total of 16 songs at the Mi Sueno studios in Tenerife. Except for two or three tracks, these new compositions are all included on "Gambling With The Devil", among them the impressive intro, featuring "Crack The Riddle", with Biff Byford (SAXON) as a guest speaker. The focal point of this diverse album is a three-part epos consisting of the chapters "The Bells Of The Seven Hells", "Falling To Pieces" and "I.M.E.", which represent the ambiguous album title that thematically covers all the songs. "At the end of the day, life is a gamble with the devil," Deris explains. The first single release (download only) will be "As Long As I Fall", supported by a video clip which will be shot in Munich at the end of August. The cover artwork was designed by Martin Häusler ("Keeper Of The Seven Keys – The Legacy" and "Live On 3 Continents") again, and the booklet will include a scratch card puzzle, giving fans a chance to win a lucrative prize: a concert ticket for a show during the band's upcoming tour of South America, including flight and accommodation. The album will also be released as a limited-edition digipak in a slipcase with a bonus disc, including two unreleased songs, a video and lots of enhanced material.
So no single, but two bonus tracks on the limited edition. Guess that's not bad. I'm sure they'll release a regular single as the second single, and maybe we'll get that third song then.
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:34 pm

awsome, i like the cover though!!! maidens was shitty.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 5:39 pm

f****** hell, great cover art. A real buy or die release.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:34 pm

Awesome cover and I will be getting this as well!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 4:11 pm

A taste.

KILL IT

I got the promo in the mail today. I think it's safe to say this is Helloween's heaviest tune to date. It's not indicative of the album as a whole, but this song is ridiculously good! And from what I can tell after on listen, the album is killer. It's a more traditional Helloween album, not as epic as the last; there's no real surprises here. But that opening track pretty much blew me away!
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 4:29 pm

On my want list
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 4:51 pm

Wow, I had no idea it was out so soon. I only had a vague inkling there was even an album in the works. That 'Kill It' song is awesome, especially with the piercing opening vocals.

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 5:05 pm

Based on what you say Eyesore this goes onto the 'must have' list!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helloween - Gambling With The Devil   Helloween - Gambling With The Devil Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helloween - Gambling With The Devil
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next