Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

The OFFICIAL Ronnie James Dio R.I.P Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

The OFFICIAL Ronnie James Dio R.I.P Thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL Ronnie James Dio R.I.P Thread   The OFFICIAL Ronnie James Dio R.I.P Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 3:18 pm

Yeah, it seems as though it was just a couple years ago. I honestly thought there would be more Dio stuff released the last few years. I thought Wendy said she had all this stuff in the vaults that was rare and unreleased? I was just fully prepared for her to milk the memory of RJD for all she could. All I can remember is the Live at Donnington stuff. Maybe, it's me, but was there other stuff?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Dog Will Hunt!
Troublezone

Number of posts : 13753

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL Ronnie James Dio R.I.P Thread   The OFFICIAL Ronnie James Dio R.I.P Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 4:18 pm

the sentinel wrote:
Yeah, it seems as though it was just a couple years ago. I honestly thought there would be more Dio stuff released the last few years. I thought Wendy said she had all this stuff in the vaults that was rare and unreleased? I was just fully prepared for her to milk the memory of RJD for all she could. All I can remember is the Live at Donnington stuff. Maybe, it's me, but was there other stuff?

The only thing she has done is promote the Dio hologram shows.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 1692

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL Ronnie James Dio R.I.P Thread   The OFFICIAL Ronnie James Dio R.I.P Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 5:15 pm

Finding the Sacred Heart, live in Philly CD and dvd
Live in London, at the Hammersmith CD and dvd
Live at Donington
Some box sets, but nothing really new in them.

It's been ten years, can't release everything all at once.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL Ronnie James Dio R.I.P Thread   The OFFICIAL Ronnie James Dio R.I.P Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 5:18 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Finding the Sacred Heart, live in Philly CD and dvd
Live in London, at the Hammersmith CD and dvd
Live at Donington
Some box sets, but nothing really new in them.

It's been ten years, can't release everything all at once.

I have those all. I guess I just forgot, It sucks getting old! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL Ronnie James Dio R.I.P Thread   The OFFICIAL Ronnie James Dio R.I.P Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The OFFICIAL Ronnie James Dio R.I.P Thread
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: