Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #7

Go down 
+5
Troublezone
Gilbert
Wrecked Neck
Lari
9 posters

Which of these is best?
Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow (1975)
Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #7 Vote_lcap0%Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #7 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sacred Heart (1985)
Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #7 Vote_lcap8%Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #7 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Dream Evil (1987)
Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #7 Vote_lcap58%Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #7 Vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
Lock Up the Wolves (1990)
Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #7 Vote_lcap0%Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #7 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dehumanizer (1992)
Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #7 Vote_lcap33%Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #7 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Strange Highways (1994)
 0% [ 0 ]
Angry Machines (1996)
 0% [ 0 ]
Magica (2000)
 0% [ 0 ]
Killing the Dragon (2002)
 0% [ 0 ]
Master of the Moon (2004)
 0% [ 0 ]
The Devil You Know (2009)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6334

Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #7 Empty
PostSubject: Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #7   Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2022 12:57 pm

1. Heaven and Hell (1980)
2. Holy Diver (1983)
3. Rainbow Rising (1976)
4. Mob Rules (1981)
5. The Last in Line (1984)
6. Long Live Rock 'n' Roll (1978)

Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #7 Rainbow-long-live-rock-n-roll-11-cd

I'm steel
So come and try to bend me if you can, hah

This was my first Rainbow album, and still my favourite. Peak Dio, peak Blackmore, Cozy Powell, the birth of power metal, all sorts of things happening here.

But which album gets 7th place? Is it Dream Evil, or will there be a challenger that can topple it? The previous poll was the closest we've had so far.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #7   Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2022 1:07 pm

Dream Evil
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39550

PostSubject: Re: Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #7   Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2022 1:21 pm

Dream Evil
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9883

PostSubject: Re: Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #7   Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2022 1:24 pm

Dream Evil
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #7   Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2022 1:51 pm

Once again… Dehumanizer.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25855

PostSubject: Re: Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #7   Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2022 2:15 pm

Dream Evil
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #7   Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2022 4:54 pm

DREAM EVIL, dammit!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #7   Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2022 5:43 pm

Dream Evil
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3169

PostSubject: Re: Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #7   Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2022 6:53 pm

I saw the Sacred Heart tour.
My memory isn’t as good as it once was…..
But DIO was huge for me and my partying friends.
So glad they professionally filmed that 1985 show.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6334

PostSubject: Re: Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #7   Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2022 7:00 pm

If it's an obvious runaway poll like it appears to be, we'll wrap it up Saturday or Sunday and get on with it.

Dream Evil is a great record and I voted for it too. The band opened up with Sunset Superman the first time I saw them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #7   Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's rank Ronnie James Dio, #7
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: