Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MEGADETH NEWS!

Go down 
+50
Dark Horseman
chewie
The_Jayroh
adrian
Witchfinder
GrandNational
MEGATRON
mlotek
exact33
SpectreFate
Mglaffas81
holydiver97595
Required Fields
Shawn Of Fire
metalinmyveins
Storm_Rider89
James B.
A Handful of Wayne
Addy
Joe
vanillaviking
Thrasher73
Temple of Blood
ultmetal
metallicleora
DeathCult
Leatherface
DallasBlack
Gilbert
akeldama
thejokeriv
FlyingV
kmorg
manny
Smindas
mc666
fingers
shamgar75
XYZ
MetalGuy71
jksilvi
Fat Freddy
MetalH
Mr Meshuggah
Metal Misfit
Troublezone
Eyesore
Schbopo
7thSaviour
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

MEGADETH NEWS! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEGADETH NEWS!   MEGADETH NEWS! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:29 am

Joe wrote:
Who took the picture, Jeff Hanneman? I don't see him?

He's too metal to hang with those posers. MEGADETH NEWS! - Page 4 Icon_razz

EDIT: He's in this one...

MEGADETH NEWS! - Page 4 Bigfour1

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: MEGADETH NEWS!   MEGADETH NEWS! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:50 pm

I am not sure if anyone posted this but good news, I am looking forward to this DVD/blu-ray release

One of the historic Big Four dates earlier this summer is to be released on Blu-ray and DVD in October.

Called The Big Four: Live At Sonisphere 2010, it was filmed during the show in Sofia, Bulgaria on June 22.

The full details have yet to be confirmed, but there’s to be a one-disc regular release and a deluxe, which will have seven discs, including five CDs.

Oh, and in case you’ve been hiding on a different planet,The Big Four are Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer and Anthrax.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: MEGADETH NEWS!   MEGADETH NEWS! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:04 pm

manny wrote:
I am not sure if anyone posted this but good news, I am looking forward to this DVD/blu-ray release

One of the historic Big Four dates earlier this summer is to be released on Blu-ray and DVD in October.

Called The Big Four: Live At Sonisphere 2010, it was filmed during the show in Sofia, Bulgaria on June 22.

The full details have yet to be confirmed, but there’s to be a one-disc regular release and a deluxe, which will have seven discs, including five CDs.

Oh, and in case you’ve been hiding on a different planet,The Big Four are Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer and Anthrax.

I will picking this one up!!!

Just got Dave's book today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEGADETH NEWS!   MEGADETH NEWS! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:07 pm

Quote :

Are you going to get your wife to read it to you piece by piece every night before bed? Smile
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: MEGADETH NEWS!   MEGADETH NEWS! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:09 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Quote :

Are you going to get your wife to read it to you piece by piece every night before bed? Smile

No, was planning to read it to my kids Wink
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: MEGADETH NEWS!   MEGADETH NEWS! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:51 pm

manny wrote:

Nice! This must have been the show that was shown in the movie theaters. I hope its not edited. I never got to see it in the theater but I heard it wasnt the full show.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: MEGADETH NEWS!   MEGADETH NEWS! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:56 pm

thejokeriv wrote:

I hope your kids won't mind hearing a lot of F-Bombs. Dave uses them quite liberally throughout the book. Razz

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: MEGADETH NEWS!   MEGADETH NEWS! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:03 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

I hope your kids won't mind hearing a lot of F-Bombs. Dave uses them quite liberally throughout the book. Razz

So maybe I won't - that's all I need is my kids to repeat those words in school......
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: MEGADETH NEWS!   MEGADETH NEWS! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:13 pm

Since we're talking Megadeth news, anyone getting this one on Sept. 7th?

MEGADETH NEWS! - Page 4 51cI6Y7Y7CL._SL500_AA300_

The entire RIP album and a few additional tracks live. While I'm not huge on "live" albums and skipped the last Megadeth That One Night live album, I think I'll be getting this one.

Available on dvd as well

http://www.amazon.com/Rust-Peace-Live-Megadeth/dp/B003TN920E/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1282072090&sr=1-7

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: MEGADETH NEWS!   MEGADETH NEWS! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:21 pm

I'd love to get that one but if the vox are as bad as they have been lately, I may skip it. If it's as good as that "Blood in the Water" DVD, I will definitely get it.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: MEGADETH NEWS!   MEGADETH NEWS! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:50 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
Quote :

I wouldnt theres alot of F bombs in the book headbanger lol!
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: MEGADETH NEWS!   MEGADETH NEWS! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:51 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

So maybe I won't - that's all I need is my kids to repeat those words in school......

Oops someone beat me to that point lol
Back to top Go down
vanillaviking
Metal student
Metal student
vanillaviking

Number of posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: MEGADETH NEWS!   MEGADETH NEWS! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:11 pm

the release dates are oct 11 & 13th..for the UK & Japan.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: MEGADETH NEWS!   MEGADETH NEWS! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:24 pm

Addy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

Read some it - nope, not for kids
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEGADETH NEWS!   MEGADETH NEWS! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:45 pm

Very glad to hear this is getting released, but wth? 1 disc or 7? Uh, is there an inbetween option?
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: MEGADETH NEWS!   MEGADETH NEWS! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:14 am

thejokeriv wrote:
Addy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

Read some it - nope, not for kids

I finished reading it almost a week ago, I thought it was one of the better rock bios Ive read. I enjoyed it as much as I did when I read Slash's and i enjoyed that one quite a bit i couldnt put Slash's or Mustaine's down.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: MEGADETH NEWS!   MEGADETH NEWS! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:51 am

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=149570

Quote :
MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine revealed during an online chat with members of the band's official fan club, Cyber Army (formerly MegaFanClub), that MEGADETH has "five songs almost finished" for its next studio album. Mustaine is currently going over the new material at the band's Vic's Garage studio in San Marcos, California with engineer Ken Eisennagel, who previously worked with MEGADETH during the pre-production phase for 2009's "Endgame" and 2007's "United Abominations" CDs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEGADETH NEWS!   MEGADETH NEWS! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:58 am

MEGADETH NEWS! - Page 4 25679
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: MEGADETH NEWS!   MEGADETH NEWS! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:52 pm

TheNazgul wrote:

X2

Metal master
Metal master
shamgar75

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: MEGADETH NEWS!   MEGADETH NEWS! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:45 pm

James B. wrote:
TheNazgul wrote:

X2

x3 MEGADETH NEWS! - Page 4 25679
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: MEGADETH NEWS!   MEGADETH NEWS! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:39 am

[quote="MetalGuy71"]Since we're talking Megadeth news, anyone getting this one on Sept. 7th?

The entire RIP album and a few additional tracks live. While I'm not huge on "live" albums and skipped the last Megadeth That One Night live album, I think I'll be getting this one.

Available on dvd as well

I got it a couple of days ago from a nearby virgin megastore.

Great performance. But i'd rather listen to the studio version.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: MEGADETH NEWS!   MEGADETH NEWS! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:33 am

I'd rather have a concert DVD from the actual "Rust: tour, but that is just me I suppose.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: MEGADETH NEWS!   MEGADETH NEWS! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:54 am

Could be wrong as I've still yet to pick it up, but I'm pretty sure the live footage in the Warchest boxset is from the Rust. Try find that.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: MEGADETH NEWS!   MEGADETH NEWS! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:55 am

[quote="Gilbert"]
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Since we're talking Megadeth news, anyone getting this one on Sept. 7th?

Available on dvd as well

I got it a couple of days ago from a nearby virgin megastore.

Great performance. But i'd rather listen to the studio version.

Got it - haven't watched it yet though
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: MEGADETH NEWS!   MEGADETH NEWS! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:40 am

Smindas wrote:
Could be wrong as I've still yet to pick it up, but I'm pretty sure the live footage in the Warchest boxset is from the Rust. Try find that.

mucho gracias

PostSubject: Re: MEGADETH NEWS!   MEGADETH NEWS! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MEGADETH NEWS!
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next