Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Megadeth - That One Night CD

Go down 
+2
kmorg
Chairman_Smith
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

Megadeth - That One Night CD Empty
PostSubject: Megadeth - That One Night CD   Megadeth - That One Night CD Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 12:38 pm

Got the CD off Amazon a few days ago. I heard the DVD first, but I don't tend to sit there and watch music DVDs really.

The music is killer! The new band sounds great!

Unfortunatley Dave doesn't have a great live voice IMO
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - That One Night CD   Megadeth - That One Night CD Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 12:39 pm

Just what we need, another live thingy from Dave! And next year, it's a new greatest hits package! Megadeth - That One Night CD 543534

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - That One Night CD   Megadeth - That One Night CD Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 12:43 pm

kmorg wrote:
Just what we need, another live thingy from Dave! And next year, it's a new greatest hits package! Megadeth - That One Night CD 543534

Theres a Boxset coming out soon, does that count? Megadeth - That One Night CD 927150
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - That One Night CD   Megadeth - That One Night CD Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 12:45 pm

Chairman_Smith wrote:
kmorg wrote:

Theres a Boxset coming out soon, does that count? Megadeth - That One Night CD 927150

lol!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - That One Night CD   Megadeth - That One Night CD Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 12:48 pm

kmorg wrote:
Chairman_Smith wrote:
kmorg wrote:

lol!

Considering this is only their second live album (not counting the Live Trax EPS) its probably not a big deal. I love live albums, especially under different line-ups. But really, there were times when i thought my singing along sounded better then Dave Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - That One Night CD   Megadeth - That One Night CD Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 1:21 pm

I just got this for review. I listened yesterday. Nothing amazing. It sounds a bit weak, if you ask, the same thing that plagues tons of live albums.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - That One Night CD   Megadeth - That One Night CD Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 2:28 pm

Rude Awakening
Still Alive... And Well?
Best Of Live

not counting all the live EP's, I'd say they have a few out, yes.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - That One Night CD   Megadeth - That One Night CD Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 4:03 pm

kmorg wrote:
Rude Awakening
Still Alive... And Well?
Best Of Live

not counting all the live EP's, I'd say they have a few out, yes.

That extended versions crap don't count kmorg, and you know it :angry:

Besides, those other two are just rehashes of Rude Awakening.

I am really looking forward to the live disc on the boxset with the RIP lineup.
Back to top Go down
Jedilink
Metal student
Metal student
Jedilink

Number of posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - That One Night CD   Megadeth - That One Night CD Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 2:27 am

Yeah I don't have any of Megadeth's live stuff so since we got the Extended Versions for 5 dollars at Wal-Mart, I figured, it's only 5 bucks and I'll listen to these ones until I actually get the Rude Awakening cd. They could've AT LEAST used a couple songs from other live stuff they've done instead of ALL of it from Rude Awakening. Oh well.

5 bucks for some Live Megadeth, it's fine for now. Smile

What about this boxed set? I haven't heard of this until now, what all will it have in there? Sounds cool though! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jedilink

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - That One Night CD   Megadeth - That One Night CD Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 2:30 am

Jedilink wrote:
What about this boxed set? I haven't heard of this until now, what all will it have in there? Sounds cool though! Very Happy
https://heartofmetal.niceboard.com/Heart-Of-Metal-f1/Megadeth-Box-Set-t1667.htm
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - That One Night CD   Megadeth - That One Night CD Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 3:52 am

All i know is that the packaging sucks with that red bush on the cover. just kidding
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37646

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - That One Night CD   Megadeth - That One Night CD Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 11:16 am

Totally useless Megadeth trivia bit:

Dave Mustaine is 46 years old today. Happy birthday Dave! 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - That One Night CD   Megadeth - That One Night CD Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 11:17 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Totally useless Megadeth trivia bit:

Dave Mustaine is 46 years old today. Happy birthday Dave! 🤘

He doesn't look a day over 45.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - That One Night CD   Megadeth - That One Night CD Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:48 am

So I'm getting the overall impression that this cd is kinda weak, huh? I went to another Circuit City and saw this 2 disc for $13.99 (less 20%). The track listing was ok, but nothing unusual and I've already got some live Megadeth. I'll probably pass.

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - That One Night CD   Megadeth - That One Night CD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Megadeth - That One Night CD
Page 1 of 1