Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...

Go down 
+28
brokentulsa
manny
exact33
Gilbert
Required Fields
Troublezone
nevermore
DallasBlack
MetalGuy71
Zdan
Olafsto
Lari
Wargod
Spyder Jonez
Stender
powermacho
A Handful of Wayne
Rex
Dave the Boss
Orion Crystal Ice
Metallic Blaze
metalinmyveins
Smindas
Temple of Blood
Eyesore
GrandNational
Fat Freddy
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40564

Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 6:27 am

exact33 wrote:
Lari wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Still waiting for the Dems to condemn the nationwide Antifa and BLM destruction...

You mean except the many, many times they did?

But of course you would miss it since you don't read the news.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/08/13/fact-check-democrats-have-condemned-violence-linked-protests/3317862001/

Usa today fact checkers are akin to foxes guarding the hen house.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17155

Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 4:25 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
It's hilarious how they condemn violence, saying that it is wrong and it does not change anything.

Yet, at the same time, they feed and support the violent revolutions and resulting wars in the middle east Razz.

Say what you will about Trump... but he’s the only president in decades that did not start a new war. And he wanted to bring the troops home. Biden will undo the progress and we will probably be in another foreign conflict soon. If those morons allow Iran to have nukes, all of the Middle East will be in trouble.

You know, the US policy has drastically changed, in terms of fighting wars. The US army is barely involved directly, anymore.

Instead, wars are now subcontracted to various groups.

This is the new era, my friend.

Let’s just see what Biden does... or what his “earpiece” instructs him to do.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 5:08 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
It's hilarious how they condemn violence, saying that it is wrong and it does not change anything.

Yet, at the same time, they feed and support the violent revolutions and resulting wars in the middle east Razz.

Say what you will about Trump... but he’s the only president in decades that did not start a new war. And he wanted to bring the troops home. Biden will undo the progress and we will probably be in another foreign conflict soon. If those morons allow Iran to have nukes, all of the Middle East will be in trouble.

You know, the US policy has drastically changed, in terms of fighting wars. The US army is barely involved directly, anymore.

Instead, wars are now subcontracted to various groups.

This is the new era, my friend.

Let’s just see what Biden does... or what his “earpiece” instructs him to do.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 12:14 am

Troublezone wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

This shit cracks me up every time someone says it. The dude started a fucking CIVIL war! Laughing very hard We're over here destroying our own country, but hey, at least it's not overseas.

mikeinfla and blazingstone like this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 1:25 am

Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

This shit cracks me up every time someone says it. The dude started a fucking CIVIL war! Laughing very hard We're over here destroying our own country, but hey, at least it's not overseas.

Are you saying there wasn’t already racial divide and shit before Trump? gtfoh
Remember Ferguson? That was during Obama’s term. Trump had nothing to do with George Floyd’s death. (Isn’t that the spark that set off the BLM and antifa protests)? Yeah.
And show me the exact quote where Trump said to invade the capital? He said to protest peacefully, but Jackass Dorsey took his Twitter down and the media attacked and lied. Again... show me the exact quote where he said to storm the building. Why does everyone think all those people were Trump’s crowd? They were all radical groups from the left and right. The video of the cops and security letting the people in also suggests it was a set up. There’s all kinds of shady shit that the lapdog media won’t report. But go ahead and buy everything they tell you.

Btw... how the hell could any of those people take over a government? They were just a bunch of weirdos and photo-op clowns. Even if anyone of the politicians got killed, they always have people under them to step in.

Civil war is what the left wants so they can have an excuse to change laws and take away freedoms. Good thing people have caught on to their schemes. This shit didn’t start with Trump. Obama stoked the fire long before.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 10:22 am

Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

Remember Ferguson? That was during Obama’s term. Trump had nothing to do with George Floyd’s death. (Isn’t that the spark that set off the BLM and antifa protests)? Yeah.
And show me the exact quote where Trump said to invade the capital? He said to protest peacefully, but Jackass Dorsey took his Twitter down and the media attacked and lied. Again... show me the exact quote where he said to storm the building. Why does everyone think all those people were Trump’s crowd? They were all radical groups from the left and right. The video of the cops and security letting the people in also suggests it was a set up. There’s all kinds of shady shit that the lapdog media won’t report. But go ahead and buy everything they tell you.

Btw... how the hell could any of those people take over a government? They were just a bunch of weirdos and photo-op clowns. Even if anyone of the politicians got killed, they always have people under them to step in.

Civil war is what the left wants so they can have an excuse to change laws and take away freedoms. Good thing people have caught on to their schemes. This shit didn’t start with Trump. Obama stoked the fire long before.

Of course there's a racial divide. Racists exist. Duh. And civil war is not what the left wants. None of my liberal friends have ever talked about going to war with their fellow Americans. Not one of them. And yet TONS of my conservative friends are CONSTANTLY talking about it. The division is this country right now is a hundred times worse than it was during Obama's run.

blazingstone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 4:49 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

Of course there's a racial divide. Racists exist. Duh. And civil war is not what the left wants. None of my liberal friends have ever talked about going to war with their fellow Americans. Not one of them. And yet TONS of my conservative friends are CONSTANTLY talking about it. The division is this country right now is a hundred times worse than it was during Obama's run.

Well I guess that settles it!  Laughing very hard  

Your group of friends must speak for everyone else in the country.

I don't know what conservative friends you have, but I have not heard of anyone wanting civil war. Only radical groups like Neo-Nazis and Antifa want that. Patriots are obviously angry, but I've only heard of them wanting temporary Martial Law to correct and remove the oath breakers and "swamp creatures". A civil war is like an uncontained wildfire. No peaceful person wants anything like that! You need to open your eyes and realize that extremists come from both sides. If you think those Antifa losers really care about black people, you're severely mistaken! It's a facade. Some of them are anarchists that want no borders, no police and basically no rules or law. The others are Marxists that want a form of communism. Do some research, they have statements and banners that are very clear about what they want. And it is not the American life you are living now or are used to living since your childhood. Take a look at Portland and Seattle to see an example of what they want.

Don't just take my word for it. Open your eyes and look it up with an open mind.

Last edited by Troublezone on Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 5:06 pm

Of coarse it's worse now than when Obama was in office. He had 8 years to bring in his agendas, appoint his people and plant his seeds. These people are watching and ready to pounce and use the media to attack their critics and enemies. It wasn't going to happen overnight! Look at the new breed of Democrats we have... AOC is a product of Obama's time in office. She is a radical far-left. She and her "squad" are in a civil war with the moderate democrats. You have no idea how fractured everything is. It's far more than what the mainstream media tells you.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 5:48 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

I don't know what conservative friends you have, but I have not heard of anyone wanting civil war. Only radical groups like Neo-Nazis and Antifa want that. Patriots are obviously angry, but I've only heard of them wanting temporary Martial Law to correct and remove the oath breakers and "swamp creatures". A civil war is like an uncontained wildfire. No peaceful person wants anything like that! You need to open your eyes and realize that extremists come from both sides. If you think those Antifa losers really care about black people, you're severely mistaken! It's a facade. Some of them are anarchists that want no borders, no police and basically no rules or law. The others are Marxists that want a form of communism. Do some research, they have statements and banners that are very clear about what they want. And it is not the American life you are living now or are used to living since your childhood. Take a look at Portland and Seattle to see an example of what they want.

Don't just take my word for it. Open your eyes and look it up with an open mind.

You are the absolute worst kind of person to have a political discussion with. You can't stay on topic; you just ramble on and start arguing things the other person never even said.

Yes, these people called for civil war. I travel around this country fishing tournaments, where the vast majority of those anglers are conservative. I am friends with thousands of them online. No, not personal friends, of course, but that doesn't mean I didn't see an obscene amount of posts calling for civil war.

Let's not forget, it was conservatives who stormed the United States Capitol. So get out of there with that nonsense.

Last edited by Eyesore on Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 5:53 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Of coarse it's worse now than when Obama was in office. He had 8 years to bring in his agendas, appoint his people and plant his seeds. These people are watching and ready to pounce and use the media to attack their critics and enemies. It wasn't going to happen overnight! Look at the new breed of Democrats we have... AOC is a product of Obama's time in office. She is a radical far-left. She and her "squad" are in a civil war with the moderate democrats. You have no idea how fractured everything is. It's far more than what the mainstream media tells you.

Dude, stop. Please. Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 6:35 pm

Hoo-boy.

This thread in a nutshell...

Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 7 Dick_f10

Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 7:18 pm

Quote :
Hoo-boy.

And I haven’t even Chimed in in awhile😂😂😂😂 Guess I’m not the only “commie bastard” that challenges tz😂😂😂😂😂😂
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 10:07 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

You are the absolute worst kind of person to have a political discussion with. You can't stay on topic; you just ramble on and start arguing this the other person never even said.

Yes, these people called for civil war. I travel around this country fishing tournaments, where the vast majority of those anglers are conservative. I am friends with thousands of them online. No, not personal friends, of course, but that doesn't mean I didn't see an obscene amount of posts calling for civil war.

Let's not forget, it was conservatives who stormed the United States Capitol. So get out of there with that nonsense.

Typical arrogant dismissal. How am I rambling? Because I’m going a little deeper than a smartass little “quip” with a laughing emoji...

I guess if I just agreed with you I would be a great person to have a political discussion with. But my views anger you so you need to talk down condescending like you are enlightened. If you think you got it all figured out from your fishing trips, great! You can have your opinion. Truthfully, I’m amazed you keep in touch with thousands online. Razz

How the hell do you know all the people that stormed the capital are conservatives? Did that goofy Viking guy look conservative? They arrested some black antifa guy from Utah that admitted to dressing in Trump gear to blend in. Or you didn’t hear about that? Trump’s people were in the massive crowd outside. The trespassers were a mix of fringe groups and clowns looking to take pictures.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 10:10 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Why don’t you say something worthwhile instead of childish deflections. If you disagree with my views, that’s fine. But who’s to say what you believe is right? And how the hell do you tolerate being around so many conservative fisherman that you obviously disagree with? Do you “put them in their place” like you do here? Or do you just sit there and entertain them.

Last edited by Troublezone on Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 10:14 pm

brokentulsa wrote:
Quote :
Hoo-boy.

And I haven’t even Chimed in in awhile😂😂😂😂 Guess I’m not the only “commie bastard” that challenges tz😂😂😂😂😂😂

Now it’s ok for you to talk again? Hiding behind someone else.  Rolling Eyes

You skipped the mods and went straight to the administrator. Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 7 792498
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 10:17 pm

I just come here to talk about music and movies. Fuck all the other noise.

Y'all go nuts. (exits)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 10:25 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I just come here to talk about music and movies. Fuck all the other noise.

Y'all go nuts. (exits)

That's where I'm at too. I tried to moderate this thread or the Iced Earth thread a couple weeks ago. but it's hopeless.

Have at it gents.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 10:55 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Why don’t you say something worthwhile instead of childish deflections. If you disagree with my views, that’s fine. But who’s to say what you believe is right? And how the hell do you tolerate being around so many conservative fisherman that you obviously disagree with? Do you “put them in their place” like you do here? Or do you just sit there and entertain them.

Shut up, Karen.

brokentulsa and blazingstone like this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 11:04 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Shut up, Karen.

Trendy... good one Ken.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 11:10 pm

It’s times like this you gotta ask... WWDLD?

Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 11:19 pm

Quote :
Y'all go nuts. (exits)
Quote :
Have at it gents.

OK so much for having board rules.. fuck It! so I guess that means I can just go ahead and say whatever the hell I want to say ...freedom of speech ..right!😂😂

Tz .. we go after ya because all you spew is altright proud boy Nazi bullshit lies! .. you think the horn guy was antifa or some crap but the truth is there’s lots of guys like him running around that are Trumper‘s and buy into your bullshit thinking... how about them duck dynasty guys..they’re all a bunch of evangelical Trumpers..  you seem to give off the impression that you think trumpers like you are all a bunch of clean-cut rednecks and evangelicals but you’re wrong as normal..😂😂😂 .. you’re always telling us that we don’t produce nothing to show our views (would you even consider anything that we were to post or would you just blow it off and Call it liberal nonsense without even reading it ) ..we’ve asked you to produce many times and you can’t even tell us where you even get your news from and you refuse... i look at Newsmax,fox, Huffington post, BBC Al Jazeera and my local news as well as a few other sources from time to time ... what the hell do you look at? I’m sure you’ll have some smart ass remark to make back to us but I think Eyesore summed it up that you’re just a fucking karen.. typical typical whiny millennial..  and for the record guys like you don’t piss me off ..I think you’re sad little brainwashed children..😂😂😂😂😂😂

Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 11:22 pm

This racial mess didn’t start with Obama.. It goes way back almost to the beginning of time ..the recent stuff we have started way back in the 60s so if you’re going to go after Obama then you’re gonna have to go after all the presidents back to the 60s ..you need to watch some video of all the racial tension and riots going on in the 60s where houses and buildings were being burned and cops were treating people like total shit ...

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 11:53 pm

brokentulsa wrote:
Quote :
Y'all go nuts. (exits)
Quote :
Have at it gents.

OK so much for having board rules.. fuck It! so I guess that means I can just go ahead and say whatever the hell I want to say ...freedom of speech ..right!😂😂

Tz .. we go after ya because all you spew is altright proud boy Nazi bullshit lies! .. you think the horn guy was antifa or some crap but the truth is there’s lots of guys like him running around that are Trumper‘s and buy into your bullshit thinking... how about them duck dynasty guys..they’re all a bunch of evangelical Trumpers..  you seem to give off the impression that you think trumpers like you are all a bunch of clean-cut rednecks and evangelicals but you’re wrong as normal..😂😂😂 .. you’re always telling us that we don’t produce nothing to show our views (would you even consider anything that we were to post or would you just blow it off and Call it liberal nonsense without even reading it ) ..we’ve asked you to produce many times and you can’t even tell us where you even get your news from and you refuse... i look at Newsmax,fox, Huffington post, BBC Al Jazeera and my local news as well as a few other sources from time to time ... what the hell do you look at? I’m sure you’ll have some smart ass remark to make back to us but I think Eyesore summed it up that you’re just a fucking karen.. typical typical whiny millennial..  and for the record guys like you don’t piss me off ..I think you’re sad little brainwashed children..😂😂😂😂😂😂

Real tough words... Brokeback

“Karen” is a stupid buzzword coined by the liberal media for a white woman that calls the cops on black men. That doesn’t apply here.

If I’m a nazi, please quote something I said that supports that! You say I don’t listen to what you or “everyone else” says (didn’t know you are the official spokesperson), or consider your point of view. Isn’t that vice versa as well?? Do you consider my viewpoint? Don’t be a hypocrite. You already put it out there that you ridicule news outlets that you don’t like or watch. So if I told you that I watch OANN, Newsmax and C-Span you would dismiss them as inferior. Let’s face it, you are just as biased as the next guy, but you think you are correct and conservatives are wrong.

Why didn’t you have the balls to talk like this when I joked you should make a statement and throw out your Ted Nugent records? You cried like a bitch and threatened to have mods intervene. For what? A sarcastic joke. I don’t give a shit!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 11:57 pm

brokentulsa wrote:
This racial mess didn’t start with Obama.. It goes way back almost to the beginning of time ..the recent stuff we have started way back in the 60s so if you’re going to go after Obama then you’re gonna have to go after all the presidents back to the 60s ..you need to watch some video of all the racial tension and riots going on in the 60s where houses and buildings were being burned and cops were treating people like total shit ...

I’m aware of all that!

I was talking simple for eyesore.

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 12:36 am

Btw...

I love freedom. Freedom isn’t compatible with Nazism or “big government”.

Nazis were police state fascists that believed in a form of socialism. The irony is that modern far-left groups are closer in ideology to that and post-war East Germany.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...   Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project... - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jon (Iced Earth) Schaffer to unveil "SONS OF LIBERTY" solo project...
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next