Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The female fronted metal thread

Go down 
+38
scottmitchell74
AchrisK
HMH87
EvyMetal
Jesusandmetal23
krokus
snooloui
Black Coffee
7thSaviour
Gilbert
metallicleora
Smindas
powermacho
Lari
Metalgiant
Eyesore
ghost
T-Roy
MetalGuy71
sheets
Thrasher73
tohostudios
James B.
JBall_Z
Shiney
Addy
Required Fields
DeathCult
Metallic Blaze
manny
A Handful of Wayne
mc666
Fat Freddy
Dave the Boss
Schbopo
Troublezone
Orion Crystal Ice
Wargod
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

The female fronted metal thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The female fronted metal thread   The female fronted metal thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:09 pm

ChaliceOfFemmeMetal wrote:
A new band who have just recently formed! Enjoy:

That's KILLER Tayla!

The female fronted metal thread - Page 10 778825 The female fronted metal thread - Page 10 778825 The female fronted metal thread - Page 10 778825

Do they have an album out yet? I must get my hands on it!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The female fronted metal thread   The female fronted metal thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:08 pm

Nope! So far they've only put out 2 songs. I'm begging for more already!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The female fronted metal thread   The female fronted metal thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:02 am

Ok, so Floor Jansen has recently put out a studio report, you can view the video here:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=0&release=103369615

The debut has a confirmed date - June 4th 2010.
Which is some months later than anticipated but I still have high hopes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The female fronted metal thread   The female fronted metal thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 pm

I still have high hopes too! This is one of my most anticipated albums of the year!

Waldymer Sorychta is a genius!
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: The female fronted metal thread   The female fronted metal thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:00 pm

Has anyone mentioned Ordained Fate yet?
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: The female fronted metal thread   The female fronted metal thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:14 am

Ok, so Floor Jansen has recently put out a studio report, you can view the video here:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=0&release=103369615

Which is some months later than anticipated but I still have high hopes Very Happy
That ReVamp disc will be mine ASAP! Floor Jansen RULES! The female fronted metal thread - Page 10 11840
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The female fronted metal thread   The female fronted metal thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:03 pm

7thSaviour wrote:

That ReVamp disc will be mine ASAP! Floor Jansen RULES! The female fronted metal thread - Page 10 11840

She does rule! And to imagine her coming together with Waldemar Sorychta .. this is a metal fan's wet dream!!!
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: The female fronted metal thread   The female fronted metal thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:11 am

Dark Castle, Stevie Floyd is on Vocals and Guitar.

Doom/Sludge Metal