Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is everyone's plans for Halloween?

Go down 
+31
Smindas
Stender
Skysplitter
A Handful of Wayne
Leatherface
Metal Misfit
Mortuary
sam
White_Mage
nevermore
Schbopo
Required Fields
manny
DallasBlack
EvyMetal
thejokeriv
Shiney
candlemass
TheGooch
the sentinel
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
Fat Freddy
kmorg
Thrasher73
T-Roy
KissinMaiden
mc666
scottmitchell74
spiritoradio
Troublezone
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 7:54 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Thanks! It was a pain in the butt getting those little round eyeballs carved in there. My son wasn't sure about the eyeballs and wanted me to cut them out until I stuck a light in there and he saw what it looked like in a dark room. Then he was like "COOOOOL! It looks like it's LOOKING at me!"

lol! I understand. Cutting little things into those pumpkins is such a pain. I hate when you are cutting something and then you slip and cut too far, so when it lit up you can see weird light through a little slit that wasn't supposed to be there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:43 pm

spiritoradio wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Thanks! It was a pain in the butt getting those little round eyeballs carved in there. My son wasn't sure about the eyeballs and wanted me to cut them out until I stuck a light in there and he saw what it looked like in a dark room. Then he was like "COOOOOL! It looks like it's LOOKING at me!"

lol! I understand. Cutting little things into those pumpkins is such a pain. I hate when you are cutting something and then you slip and cut too far, so when it lit up you can see weird light through a little slit that wasn't supposed to be there.

Yea, y'know, every year around this time you see "Professional Pumpkin Carving" kits in the stores, they have all these special tools in'em and stuff, and I always think "Nah, don't need that," but yesterday as I was trying not to chop my fingers off working with a small paring knife, a steak knife, and a potato peeler (for those fine edges, y'know) I wished I'd sprung for one of 'em...
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 12:00 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Yea, y'know, every year around this time you see "Professional Pumpkin Carving" kits in the stores, they have all these special tools in'em and stuff, and I always think "Nah, don't need that," but yesterday as I was trying not to chop my fingers off working with a small paring knife, a steak knife, and a potato peeler (for those fine edges, y'know) I wished I'd sprung for one of 'em...

lol!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:56 am

Well, it's that time of year again... what are your plans for Halloween, folks?

My son is going to be a pirate, the baby is going to be Tigger (using a hand me down costume that belonged to his big bro when he was a baby) and I'm going to be the guy in an Iron Maiden t-shirt and sweats that takes Tigger and Pirate Guy around the neighborhood. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:48 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Well, it's that time of year again... what are your plans for Halloween, folks?

My son is going to be a pirate, the baby is going to be Tigger (using a hand me down costume that belonged to his big bro when he was a baby) and I'm going to be the guy in an Iron Maiden t-shirt and sweats that takes Tigger and Pirate Guy around the neighborhood. Laughing

Sounds familiar - I will be the guy in a Maiden T and jeans taking Batman and Princess around
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:00 pm

Hopefully do this party thing we do every year. Last year it was called off because the lady that throws it wanted to take a break. Free food (BBQ) drinks (Open Bar) it's all good!
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:18 pm

Freddy I will be be taking the kids out trick or treating, that will be about it, my days of debauchary ended awhile ago, unless dirty diapers can be counted as a form of debauchary.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:24 pm

DOUBLE KEGGER!! What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 4 82702
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28454

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 1:49 pm

Probably working.

Halloween falls on a Friday this year, and I have had to work on every Friday since starting work four months ago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:42 pm

You could always ask for it off. That's what I did.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:24 pm

I'm going to dress as a Republican. The scariest thing I can think of.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:55 pm

Watch some good ole' fright flicks. AMC's MonsterFest or whatever it is called nowadays is fantastic, but every year it seems to run shorter and shorter. I remember like 8-10 years ago AMC's MonsterFest would run the entire month of October, but over the years it has steadily been dropping in the number of days. This year it is only a week Oct. 24 - Oct. 31, which sucks. Oh and it's called Fear Fest now I guess.

Halloween Rules!

What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 4 438278
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:57 pm

spiritoradio wrote:
Watch some good ole' fright flicks. AMC's MonsterFest or whatever it is called nowadays is fantastic, but every year it seems to run shorter and shorter.

...and you're guaranteed to see "Halloween III," "Halloween 4," and "Halloween 5" at least twenty times each during that short period. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:14 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
...and you're guaranteed to see "Halloween III," "Halloween 4," and "Halloween 5" at least twenty times each during that short period. Laughing

Absolutely! The good thing is you can turn it off one day and pretty much pick-up right where you left off, the next day. I love those movies, especially Halloween III.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:03 pm

Schbopo wrote:
I'm going to dress as a Republican. The scariest thing I can think of.

Maybe you should learn a thing or two about politics before saying something like that. Chances are, you'll turn out to be Republican someday.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:05 pm

What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 4 Training%20pg%20crying1
And I know I'm young, but trust me, I know a few things bout' politics.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25889

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:29 pm

Take my son trick or treating.
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:01 am

I'm playing a halloween gig got all the local bands together for a night of horror, pumpkin crushing, candy, booze, broads, and HEAVY METAL

defenetly looking forward to it 🤘
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:43 pm

nevermore wrote:
Take my son trick or treating.
\

No thanks, I'll have enough to deal with already.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:38 pm

puke tyhat's about all
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:15 pm

Dress as a nurse as I do every year and hand out candy to the kids.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:35 pm

It's official! I have the 31st off. I'll spend it like I have every day so far this month... Watching horror movies.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18952

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:24 pm

Go to work and then go home. Exciting, huh?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:55 am

Got my Michael Myers mask the other day. I bought the stupid costume too but it was too cheap looking and didnt fit right so I went and bought a real coverall suit like he wears in the movie so it looks a little more realistic. im gonna have fun scarring little kids to death at my gf's halloween block party haha. My gf is going to be jigsaw from the movie saw. she got the mask and working on getting a suit. She also wants to get the little bike he rides.

I usually dont do anything for halloween but I figured what the hell why not. Usually we'd just sit and watch horror movies. any one have the Monsters HD channel on tv?

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:20 am

I'll be at a hockey game.

For the last 4-5 years my family has worked in the city Haunted House. We have fun doing that but it was canceled this year. The fire department shut it down because they said the city center needs to have a sprinkler system in place and it does not. Odd that it was never a problem in the past but is this year. Hmmm...

Anyhow, no big deal. It's hockey season, so we'll be busy with that in the evenings.

Go Scorps!

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is everyone's plans for Halloween?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next