Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Easter plans?

Go down 
+12
Fat Freddy
Stender
nevermore
tohostudios
Olafsto
QuothTheRaven
GrandNational
exact33
Metallic Blaze
Lari
kmorg
Troublezone
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Easter plans? Empty
PostSubject: Easter plans?   Easter plans? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:49 am

Doing anything special for Easter?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Easter plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter plans?   Easter plans? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:52 am

I'm just gonna have dinner with my girlfriend's family.

And maybe watch some kids do the easter egg hunt thing...
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Easter plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter plans?   Easter plans? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:29 am

I just wad a week off from work, and we've done close to NOTHING! THAT's a vacation, imo.

Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6337

Easter plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter plans?   Easter plans? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:46 am

Cruise.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

Easter plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter plans?   Easter plans? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:47 am

kmorg wrote:
I just wad a week off from work, and we've done close to NOTHING! THAT's a vacation, imo.

Yes it is. I can take a trip and never even have to leave my home!!!

Easter plans? 438278

For Easter we are having a fun time with my son. We're gonna hide these cool Easter eggs all over the house. Each egg has something different inside of it. Some candy, some toys, etc. They are little plastic eggs, not real ones.

Then we are having a KILLER ham, split pea and navy bean stew!!!

With homemade rolls ... mmmm

Easter plans? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Easter plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter plans?   Easter plans? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:49 am

Lari wrote:
Cruise.

Where to?
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

Easter plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter plans?   Easter plans? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:57 am

we are going to have dinner with family!

GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

Easter plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter plans?   Easter plans? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:35 pm

Tonight, Easter Eve service at 5:30, early morning church service tomorrow, followed by about 12 of my friends from school coming over for dinner and celebration. Hope it turns out good.
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

Easter plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter plans?   Easter plans? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:08 pm

I'm singing and playing piano for special music at the early service, having breakfast courtesy of our youth group, then out to dinner with the fam at the local Elks lodge. They have an Easter buffet and my wife is helping with the breakfast at church and doesn't want to cook yet another meal!
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6337

Easter plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter plans?   Easter plans? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:14 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Lari wrote:
Cruise.

Where to?
We live in Helsinki, so gulf of Finland. We're going to Tallinn, Estonia. Tallinn and Stockholm are the most popular destinations, both are close (see the map)

Easter plans? Gulffinland

We visit both regulary. Last time we took a cruise we went to Sweden, so it makes sense to go to Tallinn for Easter. Plus it's cheaper to shop in Estonia.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

Easter plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter plans?   Easter plans? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:51 pm

Didn`t know you were from Finland Lari, cool Smile
I know a little Finnish, sauna and perkele Razz
Myself, i`ve just started a new job and i`m working twelve hours shifts through the Easter... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Easter plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter plans?   Easter plans? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:53 pm

What job did you start Olaf? That's a lot of hours!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Easter plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter plans?   Easter plans? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:13 pm

Lari wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:
Lari wrote:
Cruise.

Where to?
We live in Helsinki, so gulf of Finland. We're going to Tallinn, Estonia. Tallinn and Stockholm are the most popular destinations, both are close (see the map)

Easter plans? Gulffinland

We visit both regulary. Last time we took a cruise we went to Sweden, so it makes sense to go to Tallinn for Easter. Plus it's cheaper to shop in Estonia.

I loved Stockholm when I went to Sweden on business back in the late 80s. Lots of water and parts of the city connected by bridges. Cool architecture too. Oddly enough I had the best spaghetti I've ever had there. Our plant was in Edsbyn but we took a train to Stockholm over the weekend and hit some bars there. We also got on a shrimp boat that went out to some island with wild horses on it.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25889

Easter plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter plans?   Easter plans? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:14 pm

Unfortunately, I have to work.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Easter plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter plans?   Easter plans? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:07 pm

Finish my anthropology and native studies homework and go to church.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

Easter plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter plans?   Easter plans? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:48 pm

We're having a bunch of family here at the house, which means my brother and I will spend the day in the backyard, watching the kids and making sure they don't hurt themselves or each other, while we drink beer and talk sh*t till my wife tells us to come in for dinner. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18952

Easter plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter plans?   Easter plans? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:17 am

Just hang around the house, have dinner with my family and watch Rob Zombie's The Devil's Rejects. Typical Easter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Easter plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter plans?   Easter plans? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:44 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
What job did you start Olaf? That's a lot of hours!

By the way, feel free not to answer me. I know that might be a personal question. Sorry if so.

Easter plans? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

Easter plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter plans?   Easter plans? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:57 am

Was going to go to Mass this morning, but since I have a crapload of stuff to do for uni I passed. So I'll be spending Easter reading up on non-western history, and writing an essay on feminism in modern American literature...
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

Easter plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter plans?   Easter plans? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:32 am

I've had the weekend to myself since early yesterday morning when the woman left with her mom to visit family up north so no plans for me at all today other than going to work at 3PM. Easter plans? 19976
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Easter plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter plans?   Easter plans? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:37 am

Taking the kids to an easter brunch
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

Easter plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter plans?   Easter plans? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:24 pm

Finished Easter 1.0 and now moving on to Easter 2.0 - The Dinner!

Sponsored content

Easter plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter plans?   Easter plans? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easter plans?
Page 1 of 1