Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is everyone's plans for Halloween?

Go down 
+31
Smindas
Stender
Skysplitter
A Handful of Wayne
Leatherface
Metal Misfit
Mortuary
sam
White_Mage
nevermore
Schbopo
Required Fields
manny
DallasBlack
EvyMetal
thejokeriv
Shiney
candlemass
TheGooch
the sentinel
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
Fat Freddy
kmorg
Thrasher73
T-Roy
KissinMaiden
mc666
scottmitchell74
spiritoradio
Troublezone
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17068

What is everyone's plans for Halloween? Empty
PostSubject: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 11:07 pm

I will probably attend some party and do the Haunted House thing. I want to see The House Of Shock (NOLA) but it's too far a drive from Cali.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 11:15 pm

I plan to hunker down and watch the Halloween series and listen to Coast to Coast AM although that night it's called Ghost to Ghost AM and will feature all ghost stories all night.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 11:18 pm

troublezone wrote:
I want to see The House Of Shock

The House of Shock would be awesome to see. There is no good haunted houses near where I live. We do have a giant haunted ship, but it's the same every year...not scary. The only thing that I'm scared of is smashing my face when I trip, because it's so damn dark in there.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 11:50 pm

Spirit....I make a tradition of that as well... I rent the original Halloween and also I'll take the girls Trick or Treating. I love Halloween and of COURSE I'll break out Silence Is Madness and listen to All Hallow's Eve!! I even took that cassette to Africa in 97-98 with limited baggage allowed so I could keep that tradition!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 12:28 am

i will work & go home & drink beer. as always. only difference is the next day i will be washing egg from my front porch from all the neighborhood bastards.

KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 12:30 am

mc666 wrote:
i will work & go home & drink beer. as always. only difference is the next day i will be washing egg from my front porch from all the neighborhood bastards.

:lol!:

i'll probably drink that night
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 1:23 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Spirit....I make a tradition of that as well... I rent the original Halloween and also I'll take the girls Trick or Treating. I love Halloween and of COURSE I'll break out Silence Is Madness and listen to All Hallow's Eve!! I even took that cassette to Africa in 97-98 with limited baggage allowed so I could keep that tradition!

I can't wait till I have kid(s) someday so I can take them out trick or treating, but that will be awhile yet. I also like to listen to the original War of the Worlds, by Orsen Wells. Man Halloween is great!

*We need to get a pumpkin smiley or evil pumpkin face on here*
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17068

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 2:33 am

mc666 wrote:

Do they do that only to you?
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 9:43 am

We'll take the kids trick-er-treatin' through Wabash College in town.
It's a private men’s college and they do some pretty funny whacky
haunted houses and pass out candy. It also hit me last year that for
some reason the costume of choice by the students and frat houses is to
dress up as hookers......or....."fancy" as my then 9-year-old son
observed. surprised
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 9:50 am

I'll be throwing eggs at mc666's front porch:lol!:
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 10:00 am

thrasher73 wrote:

lol! Throw a basket for me too!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37639

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 10:03 am

My four year old will be dressing up as Superman and I'll be taking him and my niece (who is undecided about her costume as of this writing) for a spin around the neighborhood to scam as much candy as possible.

Once the young'un is in bed, I'll probably watch a horror film on TV... preferably one of the Halloween series, but I'll figure that out as the big day gets closer
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 10:23 am

thrasher73 wrote:
why you cheeky little.... see if i put any tootsie rolls in your bag. Razz

T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 10:33 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
My four year old will be dressing up as Superman
and I'll be taking him and my niece (who is undecided about her costume
as of this writing) for a spin around the neighborhood to scam as much
candy as possible.

Once the young'un is in bed, I'll probably
watch a horror film on TV... preferably one of the Halloween series,
but I'll figure that out as the big day gets closer
........and
consume large amounts of your sons candy!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 10:44 am

Quote :
see if i put any tootsie rolls in your bag.

Or he might put some "tootsie rolls" in your bag.....examine your stash before chowing down!!!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 11:06 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :

Or he might put some "tootsie rolls" in your bag.....examine your stash before chowing down!!!
yeah of the "home made" variety. if you see a piece of corn in your tootsie, it would be wise not to eat it. Very Happy

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 11:09 am

My family works in the Rio Rancho Parks and Recreation Haunted House. We've worked in it for the past few years. My kids and myself are performers (scarers), and my wife usually works at the end of the house when people exit where they can fill out a poll on what they thought and they get candy and such. We really enjoy doing it together. They have a professional make-up artist that does the makeup. Last year I played a host of characters. Here's one of them:
What is everyone's plans for Halloween? 1377521118_l

And my daughter:
What is everyone's plans for Halloween? 1358890244_l

and another night:
What is everyone's plans for Halloween? 1358889619_l

All these photos were taken in the dressing/staging area. One you get intot house, which has the right lighting and effects, the make-up works great! It's one of the best haunted houses I've ever been to.

ult
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 11:28 am

I believe the wife & I have a party to attend. No invites yet, but the same couple hosts a (lame) party every year and every year we go, then ask ourselves "Why do we go through all of this for their lame party?" On the plus side, 2 years in a row, we won for best costume, which after seeing some of the competition, wasn't too hard. Last year, I was Steve Irwin and my wife was a stingray. The year before, I was Cap'n Crunch and my wife was a carton of milk. We haven't decided on costumes for this year yet, although I've got an idea brewing.
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 12:23 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I believe the wife & I have a party to attend. No invites yet, but the same couple hosts a (lame) party every year and every year we go, then ask ourselves "Why do we go through all of this for their lame party?" On the plus side, 2 years in a row, we won for best costume, which after seeing some of the competition, wasn't too hard. Last year, I was Steve Irwin and my wife was a stingray. The year before, I was Cap'n Crunch and my wife was a carton of milk. We haven't decided on costumes for this year yet, although I've got an idea brewing.

LOL too soon man...but that's pretty interesting
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 12:38 pm

People that knew us and our dark sense of humor thought it was great, but there were a few folks at the party that didn't know us and seemed a little put off. And we did it shortly after the "South Park" episode of the same theme ("Too soon, man, too soon."), although I honestly came up with the idea before I saw it.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 1:29 pm

mc666 wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :

yeah of the "home made" variety. if you see a piece of corn in your tootsie, it would be wise not to eat it. Very Happy

Alright,but just watch out for that flaming brown bag on your porch:lol:
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37639

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 1:45 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Last year, I was Steve Irwin and my wife was a stingray.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! That's cold, but hilarious. Got any pictures?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 2:11 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Last year, I was Steve Irwin and my wife was a stingray.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! That's cold, but hilarious. Got any pictures?

I can look for them when I get home. I have no idea where the wife would've stashed them.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 7:48 pm

I plan to work and then stop and buy the new Helloween CD which comes
out that day and then gorge my self on chocolate as I pass out candy
and then pass out as I come down from my sugar high and into a sugar
induced coma!
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 10:16 pm

ultmetal wrote:

What is everyone's plans for Halloween? 1377521118_l

Reminds me of the ghost with the most, Beetlejuice. The make-up jobs on you guys look pretty awesome, It must be fun and itchy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is everyone's plans for Halloween?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next