Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is everyone's plans for Halloween?

Go down 
+31
Smindas
Stender
Skysplitter
A Handful of Wayne
Leatherface
Metal Misfit
Mortuary
sam
White_Mage
nevermore
Schbopo
Required Fields
manny
DallasBlack
EvyMetal
thejokeriv
Shiney
candlemass
TheGooch
the sentinel
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
Fat Freddy
kmorg
Thrasher73
T-Roy
KissinMaiden
mc666
scottmitchell74
spiritoradio
Troublezone
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:42 pm

I might actually go to a Ceremony concert up in LA. I don't know how my night's gonna turn out though.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:15 pm

HALLOWEEN SUCKS

i never saw the point in it becuase there is no point.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:55 pm

TheGooch wrote:
HALLOWEEN SUCKS

Well do you do anything on Halloween on the island over there?
Back to top Go down
Skysplitter
Metal student
Metal student
Skysplitter

Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:27 pm

What am I doing on Halloween?

I plan on watching some classic horror movies and cranking up some Mercyful Fate and King Diamond! No better time of the year! 🤘
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:43 pm

I am going down to my sister's house to take my nephew and the triplets trick or treating. It will be a good time. Peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:55 pm

I'm sitting at home, making sure the outside lights are off, so the annoying kids leave me alone.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:26 pm

I'll probably just sit around waiting in case any kids come by to hook em up...maybe listen to the new Helloween. Nobody usually shows because I live in a retired neighborhood but the cool thing about that is my mom buys candy anyways and since theres zero younguns stopping by that means I have the pleasure of making all that candy disapear. 🤘
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:11 am

TheGooch wrote:
HALLOWEEN SUCKS

Insightful, you Scrooge of Halloween.

I think our Halls of Residence are having a Halloween party in the basement, so I'll go to that. No idea what I'll dress up as, though.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:12 am

Eyesore wrote:
I'm sitting at home, making sure the outside lights are off, so the annoying kids leave me alone.

Haha, I don't have that problem as my house is on a private road and we're the only house on it (my neighbor's garage is across the street)... we turn our porch light off and nobody bothers us. The kids aren't gonna come humping all the way up the hill for one house anyway, they stick to the main road.

Yet my wife still buys a bunch of candy every year anyway, just in case.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:29 am

I like Halloween and prefer being home with the kids to do all the festivities. I'll be on-duty, though, and we pass out stuff to anyone who comes by. That can be mildly fun as well.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:59 pm

Eyesore wrote:

Put a "Registered Sex Offender" sign in your front lawn, they'll be sure to stay away.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:27 pm

EvyMetal wrote:
Put a "Registered Sex Offender" sign in your front lawn, they'll be sure to stay away.

But watch out for horny teenagers.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:33 pm

As I said earlier in this thread, I'll be that weird, cat guy who doesn't talk to anyone but hands out full size chocolate bars at Halloween. My Trick or Treat total has gone up every year I've lived here. Last year I had one kid tell his friend "See, I told you he gives out full size bars!".

Now I've got a reputation to maintain so I bought 90 full size variety packs at Sam's. To me, a $50 investment to avoid being egged or TP'd is well worth it.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:28 am

Hehe thats cool Toho Ill be trick or treating at your house then hehe

Itll be just me and the wife, not sure what we'll do, maybe do a zombie movie marathon or something
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:18 pm

tohostudios wrote:
As I said earlier in this thread, I'll be that weird, cat guy who doesn't talk to anyone but hands out full size chocolate bars at Halloween. My Trick or Treat total has gone up every year I've lived here. Last year I had one kid tell his friend "See, I told you he gives out full size bars!".

Now I've got a reputation to maintain so I bought 90 full size variety packs at Sam's. To me, a $50 investment to avoid being egged or TP'd is well worth it.

There's a couple elderly people on the block that do that too. There used to be a lot of kids running around almost all the time, and they grew to like us, if they wanted to or not. These years, I don't trick or treat anymore, but I might still wander over to one of those houses and pick up a king-size bar.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:49 pm

Happy Halloween
What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 5 Pumpkinbutt

What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 5 Herecomesbaby
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:41 pm

That first pic is VERY disturbing
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:27 pm

I'm going trick or treating as Ted Nugent.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:24 pm

I'm dressing up as Mikey from American Chopper. I get it all the time that I look like him. All I have to do is put on an Orange Coast Chopper shirt and put on some glasses, and I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:49 pm

I'll take my daughter around trick or treating and head to a metal show later that night. Four bands for six bucks. 🤘
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:45 pm

DC,I see you're still painting your ass orange every year for Halloween
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:34 pm

Happy Halloween Everybody!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:57 pm

85 trick or treaters so far.

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:57 pm

85 full sized candy bars down the drain. Smile
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:10 pm

I look at it like paying the Mafia for protection. If it keeps me from getting egged and/or TP'd, it's money well spent.

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is everyone's plans for Halloween?
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next