Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is everyone's plans for Halloween?

Go down 
+31
Smindas
Stender
Skysplitter
A Handful of Wayne
Leatherface
Metal Misfit
Mortuary
sam
White_Mage
nevermore
Schbopo
Required Fields
manny
DallasBlack
EvyMetal
thejokeriv
Shiney
candlemass
TheGooch
the sentinel
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
Fat Freddy
kmorg
Thrasher73
T-Roy
KissinMaiden
mc666
scottmitchell74
spiritoradio
Troublezone
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:13 pm

And actually, this year, I had mostly little kids. Previous years, I always had several kids I thought were a little old to be trick or treating. Not this year. Some cute costumes too. Several little girls dressed up like Sarah Palin and some cool skeleton-type costumes too. One kid was actually hissing through his skull mask; sort of creeped me out.

Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:06 pm

I was trying to be Ted Nugent but I came off as looking more like Stevie Ray Vaughn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:08 pm

Schbopo wrote:
I was trying to be Ted Nugent but I came off as looking more like Stevie Ray Vaughn.

So you ended up being 42 times better than you originally meant to be? Cool.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:17 pm

Well, I spent my evening taking my two sons (aka Pirate Guy and Tigger) through several suburban developments accompanied by my niece (aka Hannah Montana) and several other sugar-jacked five year olds. I'm not sure who was more exhausted by night's end, my wife and I or the kids. We poured our boys into bed around 8:30 PM and they were both asleep before they hit their pillows. Now I'm resting my sore feet and enjoying a beer. Happy Halloween everybody!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:48 pm

The family came to the station, and then we went to a High School football game but we had to leave at half-time because of some drunk chick. Now we're back at the station and I just got done with some before-bed chores. No horror movies today! It was one of those weird work days where we were busy all day but most of the business was dept. nonsense and just so called 'busy-work'.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:19 pm

I took my nephew, Jake out around the neighborhood (he was a skunk) for the first time trick or treating (he's 3). He did quite well and we had a good time. My sister and her husband and the dog were with us while my parents watched the triplets at home and passed out candy. It was a nice day off and I had a good time with my family. Hope everyone else had a great time and a very safe night. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:22 am

It's that time of year again, folks...

Fat Freddy wrote:

I'm going to be the guy in an Iron Maiden t-shirt and sweats that takes Tigger and Pirate Guy around the neighborhood. What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 6 Icon_lol

That "Guy in an Iron Maiden shirt and sweats" costume worked out pretty well for me last year so I'll probably repeat it. Laughing

Seriously though, Halloween is on a Saturday this year... my six year old is totally psyched... he probably thinks I'm going to spend eight or nine hours taking him trick or treating all around town. Haha. Not bloody likely. We'll go out but it won't be till late afternoon...

Rumor has it they're talking about possible rain on Saturday as well. Figures. Kids finally get Halloween on a non-school day, which only happens once every seven years, and it might get rained out. Sad

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:14 am

LOL!!! I will probably throw on a Maiden t shirt too while I take Megatron and Snow White (Again!!!! My daughter loves to be Snow White!!!!) My 7 year old is more excited then ever this year.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:13 am

Happy Halloween Everyone!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:22 am

We worked the local haunted house (actually a haunted trail this year). I played two different characters this year. Yesterday I dress as a priest for a costume contest at work. Today my family and I will be going to see a hockey game. Happy Halloween.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:24 am

So in the US Halloween is ging on for days?

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:52 am

kmorg wrote:
So in the US Halloween is ging on for days?

No just one day for us....unless your REALLY into it I guess...like women that turn their birthdays into birth-weeks... What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 6 798255
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:15 pm

I went to a few parties, but dont ask cause I dont remember Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:34 pm

I had less Trick or Treaters this year than in year's past. Not sure why. The weather was perfect but I have a ton of leftover candy that I'll be taking to work tomorrow.

It'll be interesting to see how long it lasts at work. Even though I've got probably 50+ candy bars, I bet it doesn't make it to week's end.

Some things I learned during this year's Trick or Treat session (I give out full-size candy bars):

I rule!!!!

This house rocks!!!

This is the house everyone's talking about!!!

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:14 pm

Trying to buy friends with candy? Hmmm.....at least you're not driving around in a side panel van.

What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 6 Thumbnail.aspx?q=1319568808726&id=626a3e8c84e1c5c22d60f075274e1adc&url=http%3a%2f%2fjalopnik.com%2fassets%2fimages%2fjalopnik%2f2008%2f08%2fBlind-Date-PanelVan What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 6 Icon_razz

Seriously though, that's awesome that you give full sized candy bars. Hail to you brother!

I took the girls trick or treating. I always have fun watching them. It's a right of childhood. I feel bad for kids who are denied the fun. Momma stayed home and handed out the candy. We've had our house in Halloween decor since early October and I have a corner of my garage that has Halloween lights year-round.

My youngest and I watched the original Halloween while the oldest was at a birthday party. No nightmares were reported last night.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:04 am

Drank my usual arsenal of High Lifes, and smoked an entire pack of cigarettes. Rode my skateboard in my ninja costume to the local liquor store for some pizza. Good party was good. Passed out around 4.00am.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:45 am

Set up a haunted graveyard and passed out candy. We were the only house on the block that decorated.... Most kids didn't even bother dressing up.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:49 am

The weather was kinda crappy in NJ so the kids only trick or treated for about 45 minutes. Even so they still got a pretty good haul cuz every house we went to, the people were like "Wow, you're the first trick or treaters we've had all day! Here, take a whole bunch!" Laughing very hard

We only had three kids come to our door, and they only came cuz they're in my son's class and he told them where we lived.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:49 am

EvyMetal wrote:
Drank my usual arsenal of High Lifes, and smoked an entire pack of cigarettes. Rode my skateboard in my ninja costume to the local liquor store for some pizza. Good party was good. Passed out around 4.00am.

Man I miss those days.....
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:54 pm

Took my two kids trick or treating.We always take them to a local church were they have a trunk or treat type thing.Its pretty good.Then we always stop by some friends house and watch scary movies.This years movie-Halloween What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 6 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:31 pm

Slammed a bottle of NyQuill and cried myself to sleep.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:07 pm

My band played our first show in our new hometown, it was kick ass!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's plans for Halloween?   What is everyone's plans for Halloween? - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is everyone's plans for Halloween?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6