Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you do today?

Go down 
+33
Addy
manny
KissinMaiden
Tall Tyrion
Orion Crystal Ice
MoonChild
QuothTheRaven
EvyMetal
DeathCult
Thrasher73
Pontus
stevegarveyfan
Schbopo
TheGooch
sam
SAHB Healer
tohostudios
scottmitchell74
thejokeriv
nevermore
exact33
DallasBlack
Hamer12
Required Fields
Leatherface
Stender
the sentinel
Metal Misfit
Fat Freddy
Mortuary
Shiney
mc666
ThrashedOutCobra33
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage

What did you do today? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:02 pm

the sentinel wrote:

Any leads on who snagged your ipod?

His Mom caught him jackin' off again. He is using the "stolen" story to lend creedence to his plight.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:08 pm

He probably squaked like a baby giraffe when it happened too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:09 pm

lol!
You people are sick
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:38 am

Quote :
What did you do today?

Schbopo... glued to the computer 24/7.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:05 am

Friday:

- Mowed the grass/leaves...
- went grocery shopping
- went and picked out my Christmas present from my wife
- surfed the internet

Saturday:

- drank my coffee and had a pop-tart
- watched a little TV
- surfing the internet awaiting my wife to come home from clothes shopping
- probably paint my bookshelf
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:18 am

Scored the new Backyard Babies off Ebay. $20 incl. shipping. This thing is going for more than $30 on Amazon.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:48 pm

Schbopo wrote:
lol!
You people are sick

Hate to tell you this, but your mom does know what the stains on your sheets are from
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:59 pm

thejokeriv wrote:

Hate to tell you this, but your mom does know what the stains on your sheets are from

Pepsi.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:34 pm

-Had coffee, bacon, eggs and biscuits with my woman this morning
-Watched some Parking Wars On Demand
-Had some sex
-Went for a walk with our dog on Hunter's Moon trail
-Went to the grocery store, Barnes & Noble and McDonald's
-Came home to read, watch TV, goof around the internet
-Made steaks for dinner
-Watching SNL Presidential Bash 2008 right now

Good day. Smile
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:06 am

Schbopo wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

Pepsi.

Is that what they call in high school these days? We used to call it other things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:13 am

Big shock, I'm at work today. My boring weekend gig that makes a 10 hour shift feel like 24 hours....

....and I don't have a day off until next Sunday.

Ugh.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:21 pm

I went to church this morning. I going to work now, and I'll come home and watch football this afternoon. I'll switch between the game and the NASCAR race.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:59 pm

detuned wrote:
Big shock, I'm at work today. My boring weekend gig that makes a 10 hour shift feel like 24 hours....

....and I don't have a day off until next Sunday.

Ugh.

sick to 10 hour shifts. I occasionally have to work those myself.

Sorry about you having to work a week straight, I feel ya on that one. In 2 weeks, I have to work NINE straight days. I think my record is 10.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:09 pm

Today I went grocery shopping, got my haircut, worked on my website, cooked breakfast

Yesterday- Fam went bowling and then to the outback for dinner, did some dishes, cooked breakfast for my stepsons, Worked a bit on my website
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:28 pm

Went to church this morning, then walked like a mile in the rain home....now I'm talking to you guys.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:30 pm

Worked out, watched the Rams get utterly demolished while cleaning the house, did two loads of laundry, now trying to decide what to make for dinner (leaning toward chicken parmesan).

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:48 pm

Ooooo Im eatin at Toho's tonight Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:50 pm

It was GOOD too!!!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:41 pm

My wife has been down with the flu all weekend so I tried to balance various household chores with keeping the kids off of her back. By mid-day I wanted to put them both in the cellar and lock'em in. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:49 pm

Played guitar, played guitar hero, watched the episode of Home Movies where they make a rock opera based on Franz Kafka, and ate macaroni.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:16 am

Got home from work, stated a rateyourmusic.com account, showered, went to church, took a short drive around the neighborhood to look at the fall foilage, went to see Madagascar, then decided to take a two hour nap (turned into a 9 hour one, but hey, it was already way past my bedtime). Woke up, watched some Fresh Prince, reviewed Toho's comp, and now I'm watching Get Smart.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:08 am

today its back to work
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:19 am

ditto

And they "upgraded" our Rational Tools suite which of course means nothing is working. angry

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:43 pm

recovering from a wild weekend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 3:05 pm

Got up, showered, received a parcel in the mail with some new music, and went for a walk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you do today?
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next