Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you do today?

Go down 
+33
Addy
manny
KissinMaiden
Tall Tyrion
Orion Crystal Ice
MoonChild
QuothTheRaven
EvyMetal
DeathCult
Thrasher73
Pontus
stevegarveyfan
Schbopo
TheGooch
sam
SAHB Healer
tohostudios
scottmitchell74
thejokeriv
nevermore
exact33
DallasBlack
Hamer12
Required Fields
Leatherface
Stender
the sentinel
Metal Misfit
Fat Freddy
Mortuary
Shiney
mc666
ThrashedOutCobra33
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

What did you do today? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:22 pm

I took my nephew, Jake out around the neighborhood (he was a skunk) for the first time trick or treating (he's 3). He did quite well and we had a good time. My sister and her husband and the dog were with us while my parents watched the triplets at home and passed out candy. It was a nice day off and I had a good time with my family. Hope everyone else had a great time and a very safe night. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:26 pm

Went to school, ate some hot dogs, went trick or treating, watched the new Nostalgia Chick, and now I'm here.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:04 pm

I went to see the Stanley Cup today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:40 pm

Did my first oil change on the Highlander (went synthetic, of course), cleaned the garage
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:51 pm

Fixed the roof of my RV trailer (a ventilation cover on the roof blew off during our rain and wind storm last weekend) and then hitched it up and took it to the RV dealer for another repair (we got a recall notice about the refrigerator in it earlier this week). Then I raked leaves all afternoon. I frickin HATE raking leaves.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:21 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I frickin HATE raking leaves.

I can sympathize.

Today I recorded some songs, watched various crap on YouTube, played Guitar Hero, and joined that other forum you guys all seem to be going to now.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:03 am

Raked 11 bags of leaves...worked out (chest)...had lunch...bought cd's...watched college football...had supper...watched more college football... going to bed now...bye...
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:15 am

Slept in, played video games, listened to metal, that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:40 am

So far I got out of bed heh I have 4 service calls today to do and i got to call about 4 customers not shabby for a monday
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:53 am

my haloween sucked big style. we went to this rubbish night club and then went back to college cos it was cold. worst night ever
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:34 am

Came home and started the dishes and noticed a large cockroach crawling in the dinning room affraid . Ran out immediatly and bought some roach traps. I'm still freaked out about it.

I HATE ROACHES!!!!!!!

I plan on going to Madels and my local used CD store (two weeks ago the owner said he was going through his back stock and he's stumbling on a lot of metal-so I'm checking in every two weeks) when they open.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:32 pm

found out i have an essay in for tuesday when i thought it was was in for thursday. oops. its gonna suck big time seeing as i knocked it up in a few hours
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:43 am

I voted.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:49 am

Woke up and went to feed the cat. Encountered a roach, freaked out and sucked it up into the vacuum cleaner and vaccumed some more stuff hoping toi bury it and put the vaccume cleaner on the back porch in case it crawls out (did I mention that I hate roaches). Now I'm watching TV and having some kettle corn for breakfast waiting for the stores to open.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:00 am

I dropped my son off at the school bus, voted, paid my property taxes and mailed a package to SpectreFate. All before 9 AM!! I think I need to lie down now.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:58 am

Voted
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:13 pm

Slept in, read and went and had my oil changed on my car.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:30 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I dropped my son off at the school bus, voted, paid my property taxes and mailed a package to SpectreFate. All before 9 AM!! I think I need to lie down now.

Ill buy you a treadmill for christmas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:35 pm

I went to work, discovered other department's applications I need to be up and running weren't and spent the day surfing the net and buying CDs.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:56 pm

Got a butt load of used CDs. I had planned on listening to the radio for election results but decided to ignor them and find out who the next president is tomorrow. Starting laundry. If I can stay up, after a few more episodes of House (all day marathon on USA) I will watch some movies.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:09 pm

got up went to school, voted, went back to school, went home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:55 pm

Got a couple hours of sleep, went to school, was 15 minutes late to class due to a streetlight being out (people do not know what to do). In my first class Stats, took an exam on 6 or 7 chapters. I had to sit between a fairly hot lady and some dude that smelt like he poured a whole bottle of cologne on him. I'm a big person, so I was squished the entire time. Got outta that class and headed over to Oceanography, played a little solitare on my ipod. Learned a lot more about plankton. For the past two hours and the next five hours, I will on my break. I will probably be on this board a couple times, and I might go pick up a tuna melt in the cafeteria. Not much of a day.

Oh, tonight I'm picking up a friend at a detox center. Fun.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 3:13 pm

Woke up, showered, played video games.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:30 pm

Went to school, ate a taco, got my ipod stolen, and here I am listening to Thin Lizzy.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:52 pm

Schbopo wrote:
Went to school, ate a taco, got my ipod stolen, and here I am listening to Thin Lizzy.

Any leads on who snagged your ipod?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you do today?
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next