Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you do today?

Go down 
+33
Addy
manny
KissinMaiden
Tall Tyrion
Orion Crystal Ice
MoonChild
QuothTheRaven
EvyMetal
DeathCult
Thrasher73
Pontus
stevegarveyfan
Schbopo
TheGooch
sam
SAHB Healer
tohostudios
scottmitchell74
thejokeriv
nevermore
exact33
DallasBlack
Hamer12
Required Fields
Leatherface
Stender
the sentinel
Metal Misfit
Fat Freddy
Mortuary
Shiney
mc666
ThrashedOutCobra33
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

What did you do today? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:50 pm

Made comps for three other people, took my color ink cartridge to get refilled, got some stamps (too long of a line at the post office), went to Blockbuster, then picked up some Panda Express (I should just eat what I have at home, but when I looked at the place I got a craving), Realized I forgot to put the comps in the mailbox so I put them in my mailbox at home to be picked up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:25 pm

got up messed about, had lunch, played guitar, slept, camer on computer, ate frankfurter stir fry, just the usual
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:02 pm

Went to school, watched the Nostalgia Critic review Howard The Duck, played guitar, and now I'm here.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:06 am

Yesterday, I broke my new external hard drive. Ended up having to buy a new one and have the data recovered (over $270). My fault for putting it where it could get knocked down and make contact with the brick fireplace. Then I slept for a while, got up, went to work. Got off early and I am now watching Night Court before hitting the sack.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:21 pm

I ate an apple for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:02 pm

I whooped a Saleen Mustang in my SS Trailblazer. His old lady was in the car too which makes it even better.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:07 pm

got up, went to seminar on anarchism, ate frankfurter sandwhich, slept, joined gym, did laundry, went pub, had stir fry for dinner, slept, argued with flat mates, ate bean burger sandwhich, came on computer
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:16 pm

watched top gun
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:45 pm

got up, cracked some nuts, wrote some black metal,went back to bed.

great day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:47 pm

i did not get up till four thirty in the afternoon
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:14 pm

TheGooch wrote:
i did not get up till four thirty in the afternoon

Nice.

Anyway, I woke up, listened to the Beatles and played Animal Crossing for a really long time.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:27 pm

it was sweet. its now four thirty in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:43 pm

TheGooch wrote:
it was sweet. its now four thirty in the morning.

lol! Time zones are trippy. It's 9:43 PM over here.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:55 pm

went to buy a new car only to have it die twice once I got it out on the road for...needless to say I said screw it to the guy selling. got home and found Dallasblacks comp and a package from Vordul awaiting cha at the mailbox.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:50 am

that does not surprise me. you would be a sucker to buy that car. i cant talk i bought a motorbike in the dark once to discover it was a wreck
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:55 pm

Cleaned house, read, listened to tunes.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:48 pm

did nothing. tomorrow going to gym for first time in seven years
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:23 pm

Had to schedule a hair cut for job interviews....this sucks badly!!!!! I just got my hair down to my shoulders and now I have to cut it....

after that I listened to alot of shadow gallery. 🤘
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:38 pm

Sunday-Came home from work and soaked my feet in hot water & epsom salt (my feet were killing me all week-I felt like amputating my feet and purchasing a whell chair) grew extremely tired and had to get some sleep (missing church unfortunatly). Woke up with a intense migrane, called Best Buy about my hard drive (still wasn't ready), had a bite to eat, watched some Black Adder, then went back to sleep after taking some medicine. Woke up but the migrane was still present, watched the Jeff Dunham Christmas special and an episode of House, slept on the couch for a few more hours.

Monday-After my nap, headache was gone, ate something else, watched some more Black Adder followed by John Rambo, then more Black Adder and some Fresh Prince before going back to sleep. Woke up, watched an episode of Law & Order, took a shower, went to Mardel, decided not to get anything, went to Best Buy to pick up my hard drive, went to Golden Coral for a free buffet (a benefit of being a veteran), a new migrane came up, came home and slept for an hour, got up and watched Monday Night Raw, I am now watching Black Adder and will probably lie down because of my migrane (not as bad as Sunday's but still uncomfortable).
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:38 pm

went to the gym for the first time in SEVEN years and it was great
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:30 pm

Jackie Chan was filming a movie across the street from our school and it was awesome! cheers

He's really short.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:11 pm

went to see the christmas lights being turned on in norwich with my flat mates and then had Nandos for dinner
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 3:09 pm

Took out the trash. Read a little bit and popped in here.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:15 am

Survived a food born illness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:43 am

thejokeriv wrote:
Survived a food born illness

How the hell is anyone supposed to top that one? Smile I might as well go back to bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you do today?
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next