Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you do today?

Go down 
+33
Addy
manny
KissinMaiden
Tall Tyrion
Orion Crystal Ice
MoonChild
QuothTheRaven
EvyMetal
DeathCult
Thrasher73
Pontus
stevegarveyfan
Schbopo
TheGooch
sam
SAHB Healer
tohostudios
scottmitchell74
thejokeriv
nevermore
exact33
DallasBlack
Hamer12
Required Fields
Leatherface
Stender
the sentinel
Metal Misfit
Fat Freddy
Mortuary
Shiney
mc666
ThrashedOutCobra33
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

What did you do today? - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:06 am

spectrefate wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Survived a food born illness

How the hell is anyone supposed to top that one? Smile I might as well go back to bed.

It was nasty - don;t know what caused it, but I don't think I will be able to eat popcorn for a LONG time (since that was the last thing I had to eat before it started!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:12 am

Ooh that's weird. I read you went to the movies yesterday. That tells me I'll be skipping the popcorn next time at the movies.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:39 am

spectrefate wrote:
Ooh that's weird. I read you went to the movies yesterday. That tells me I'll be skipping the popcorn next time at the movies.

Most likely it was something I ate on friday, as foodbourne illnesses generally take anywhere between 8 and 30 hours to manifest. I will have a good idea on Monday where I got it - either lunch or breakfast Friday.

Plus, the kids didn't get sick off the popcorn.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:43 pm

Did a little Christmas shopping.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:48 pm

Slept in late. First time in a couple weeks.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:03 pm

Worked out, cleaned the house while watching the Lambs roll over and die again, now watching the AZ Cardinals messing up against the Giants.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:04 pm

Oh yeah, also started watching Jeff Dunham's Christmas special featuring this guy:

<------------------- Achmed, The Dead Terrorist

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:08 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Oh yeah, also started watching Jeff Dunham's Christmas special featuring this guy:

A C Phelgm
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:10 pm

I worked all weekend, but I have this week off from work. Good thing too, because I'm moving into a new apartment so I have to get everything packed up and loaded in the car tomorrow. I'm looking forward to having my own place again, I've been doing the roommate thing for the past 6 months and it's just reinforced my belief that I have to live by myself.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:11 pm

What did you do today? - Page 13 Icon_minipostSubject: Re: What did you do today? What did you do today? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:08 pmWhat did you do today? - Page 13 Quote_en

tohostudios wrote:

A C Phelgm

"How can I produce phlegm when I haven't got an esophagus? You didn't think that one through, did you?"

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:28 pm

Good evening infadels
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:01 am

Got home, went to church, stopped by the used CD store, picked up some food, got home and ate and watched one of my Family Guy DVDs, went to bed, woke up, ate and watched Tropic Thunder.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:16 pm

Hung out with some friends, found an AC/DC shirt on the side of the road, helped put up Christmas lights, ate at Subway and watched the new Nostalgia Critic (dude in my avatar).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:25 pm

Quote :
found an AC/DC shirt on the side of the road

You're nutty.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:35 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Quote :
found an AC/DC shirt on the side of the road

You're nutty.

I have proof.
What did you do today? - Page 13 Pic00010
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:39 pm

Wash that. Please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:22 pm

Did some shopping early today...then spent the rest of the afternoon watching movies. 🤘
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:46 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Got home, went to church, stopped by the used CD store, picked up some food, got home and ate and watched one of my Family Guy DVDs, went to bed, woke up, ate and watched Tropic Thunder.

Did you like Tropic Thunder?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:55 pm

Started cooking my turkey an hour and a half ago. Surfing the cable looking for something decent to watch since the Titans already have a 35-3 lead over the Lions and it's not even halftime. Also chased a tail-less squirrel away from my bird feeder; that was weird looking.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:50 pm

Went to my Mom's for Thanksgiving with wife, kids, in-laws and several family friends in a big caravan. Ate too much damn turkey, drank too much damn beer, and now I'm in no mood to return to work tomorrow.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:53 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Went to my Mom's for Thanksgiving with wife, kids, in-laws and several family friends in a big caravan. Ate too much damn turkey, drank too much damn beer, and now I'm in no mood to return to work tomorrow.

Thankfully, I have off again tomorrow. If I didn't, I'd have taken a vacation day.

How can anyone be expected to work after a "pigout day"?

Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:07 pm

Watched football and got fat.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:54 pm

Ended up sleeping all day and for Thanksgiving dinner I'm having a frozen dinner (pablano chicken). I would have gone to my sister's for Thanksgiving but I was late comming home from work and was too tired to go over there. If Wal-Mart wasn't so stingy with time off I could have gone there, ate, come home and sleep. Instead I missed out on a good meal and I have to work and babysit customers during Black Friday, get home late, and get a minute amount of sleep before going to Albertsons then Wal-Mart again then repeat Saturnday and finally have my days off. What a week this has been.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:12 pm

I'm on duty today. We had a traditional feast here at the station.

Our first two calls were strange in that they were nearly identical. Every so often a squirrel will bite the wrong line - causing blown transformers and their poor little bodies to cook and explode. As it happens, this happened twice today! I was in the engine room practicing my guitar and the power suddenly went off to the station. I jokingly told my Lt. "it's either a wreck or a squirrel". Within minutes we get a call for a blown transformer and small fire. Sure enough, laying there in the alley is a now hairless, cooked little squirrel.

About 55 minutes after that we get another call. "Lines sparking and smoke everywhere" is how it's dispatched. We get there and there's another completely singed, hairless, cooked squirrel, disrupting Thanksgiving preparations for blocks in each direction.

Two in one hour! Hadn't seen one in over a year, and two in one hour! Without all their fluffy hair an electrocuted squirrel looks exactly like a hairless rat.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:39 pm

great story scott Laughing very hard

for today I slept late then picked some greens and watched football. After that eat a huge feast with my family and felt awful afterwords. Ah, the holidays have come.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you do today?
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next