Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you do today?

Go down 
+33
Addy
manny
KissinMaiden
Tall Tyrion
Orion Crystal Ice
MoonChild
QuothTheRaven
EvyMetal
DeathCult
Thrasher73
Pontus
stevegarveyfan
Schbopo
TheGooch
sam
SAHB Healer
tohostudios
scottmitchell74
thejokeriv
nevermore
exact33
DallasBlack
Hamer12
Required Fields
Leatherface
Stender
the sentinel
Metal Misfit
Fat Freddy
Mortuary
Shiney
mc666
ThrashedOutCobra33
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

What did you do today? Empty
PostSubject: What did you do today?   What did you do today? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:27 pm

I see there a few of us on and no posting action going on so lets post for fun in here..
So really what did you do today?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:29 pm

Went to work this afternoon, nothing really going on so it was slow as hell. Just sat around watching the clock tick.

Now I'm sitting here at the house watching the clock tick.

Eventually I'll go to bed so I can get up tomorrow and watch the clock tick.
Back to top Go down
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:31 pm

Sounds like an adventure lol! but thats what this place is for.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:41 pm

replaced the fuel pump on my truck, went to visit my sister in law in the hospital, picked up a few cds & dvds, & now i'm watching Illinois/Missouri play.

Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:55 pm

Got up at 3:30am, showered drove to work....started at 4:30am....worked until 3pm....drove home...showered....made a sammich and watched TV a little...went for a run until it started raining....Came home fixed that stair railing and got on the computer then played some video games with my son....just got on the PC again, but I'm minutes from going to bed....

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:00 pm

I went to the Wildwood Convention Center for that "Rock & Roll" Expo again.
What a crock..
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:14 pm

Woke up, fed baby, watched kids play outside, went to Wal-Mart, came home, had dinner, watched kids play outside some more, put kids to bed, wife totally kicked my a$$ in a game of Monopoly, and here I am.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:33 pm

I got up, took a shower, played Guitar Hero, played some bass, went out and bought some CDs at Best Buy, walked my dogs, went on HOM, went on Youtube. And back to HOM
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:40 pm

Worked a 10 hour shift at Walgreens. Came home, fell asleep, went to dinner at Cracker Barrel around 8:15pm, gonna play Wii online with a friend in a few minutes. Smile
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:49 pm

Took my Pop out for breakfast...cashed my paycheck...gassed up one of my cars...went to a special 2 day sale at a local music store and bought some stuff...went to work...came home and ate cereal and watched Illinois/ Missouri...went on HoM...went to bed. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:02 am

Woke up, showered, took a dookie, Played Resident evil 4 for a real long time.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:29 am

Squat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:55 am

Nothing. So far. Except sleep in, and right now I'm listening to Razor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:51 pm

I'm doing facility maintance at home waiting for Gustav to hit. We have about 300,000 evacuees here right now & we are supposed to get 15-20 inches of rain here in Shreveport, the generator is wired up & the fridge is full so bring it on!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:50 pm

Wednesday-Saturday I work at Albertsons from 4p.m. to 9 p.m. then go to Wal-Mart from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. and then on Sundays I go to church in the morning. Apart from my daily playlist I will do most of my posting Monday & Tuesday. I was sick today so I didn't go to church which has allowed me to post today.

BTW, in case nobody saw the wrestling topic, I have now achieved my 3,000th post and am now less than a month away from my 1 year anniversery on HOM. Here is to 3,000 more! Though I am far behind some of the top posters here.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:51 pm

Stender wrote:
Woke up, showered, took a dookie, Played Resident evil 4 for a real long time.

Ah, to be 18 again!
thinking
Enjoy it while it lasts junior. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:10 pm

Hamer12 wrote:
I'm doing facility maintance at home waiting for Gustav to hit. We have about 300,000 evacuees here right now & we are supposed to get 15-20 inches of rain here in Shreveport, the generator is wired up & the fridge is full so bring it on!!!!!!!

Be safe and good luck
Back to top Go down
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:14 pm

And for the last month Ive been waking up at 6 every,morning and working till 8 at night everday.. No days off kinda sucks but itll be over soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:55 pm

What did you do today? 322-11

"I will eat your children."
Back to top Go down
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:30 pm

DenimAndLeather wrote:
What did you do today? 322-11

"I will eat your children."

Laughing very hard thats hilarious lmao
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:40 pm

I am on vacation! Went to 2 used cd stores and am going to nap soon..

Alex

ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:43 pm

Nap sounds good right about now
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:43 pm

Ate, showered, washed dishes, came here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:11 pm

I listened to a lot of Eazy E Very Happy Listening to Eazy E right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:45 pm

Got up this morning, puttered around the house for awhile, went shopping, took a nice long nap...now to decide what to do with the evening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you do today?
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next