Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you do today?

Go down 
+33
Addy
manny
KissinMaiden
Tall Tyrion
Orion Crystal Ice
MoonChild
QuothTheRaven
EvyMetal
DeathCult
Thrasher73
Pontus
stevegarveyfan
Schbopo
TheGooch
sam
SAHB Healer
tohostudios
scottmitchell74
thejokeriv
nevermore
exact33
DallasBlack
Hamer12
Required Fields
Leatherface
Stender
the sentinel
Metal Misfit
Fat Freddy
Mortuary
Shiney
mc666
ThrashedOutCobra33
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

What did you do today? - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:25 pm

Before going into work last night, I took some advil (in retrospect, too much) and I was feeling off all day. I was feeling weary and lightheaded but still had to do my job. I had to guard the special sell items until 5 (sad that you have to babysit adults-I call Black Fiday The Runnig Of The Idiots). After the sell started they had us walk around, pick up trash, and direct traffic. Towards the end I was barely able to get home and crawl into bed. I had to call sick at my secondary job and now seems like I'll be doing the same for Wal-Mart. I still got an annoying headache but after my advil ovedose last night I'm weary of taking anything. This is officially the worst week ever. Still, a better Thanksgiving meal than the one I had on the U.S.S. G. Washington (turkey so dry it sucked the moisture righ out of your mouth). The provided Wal-Mart meal was at least edible (and not that bad).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:27 pm

Glad you survived DB.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:56 pm

Feel for ya man, watching over adults is worse then kids.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:06 pm

Well now that my sickness has seemingly ended and Albertsons hasn't sceduled me all week, this week may be a lot better. I had origionally asked for Black Friday off, but apparantly any requested time off between October and December is automatically denied. Still I plan on requesting next Black Friday off tonight, maybe I'll have a better chance that way.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:28 pm

Ate some more leftovers. Watched a couple dvds.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:34 pm

Hair cut and tire rotation
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:35 pm

Watched a ton of college football (still am in fact).

The Mizzou/Kansas "Border War" game was simply great. 4 TDs between the teams in the final 5 minutes. Wrong result for me but still a great game.

Currently watching Auburn vs Alabama. Go Auburn! I want the BCS to be the biggest, screwed up mess possible!

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:26 pm

The weather has been cloudy and rainy here, so it's been one of those grocery store, nap, movie, nap, movie kinda days.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:36 pm

Woke up, took a shower, had lunch, took a walk, had supper, played video games, not much else. I am going to the bars tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:02 pm

Got up, went outside, covered my RV trailer with a giant tarp to keep it protected over the winter. Went back inside, did some house work, entertained the young'ins, took a ride to BJ's Wholesale Club, had dinner at Applebees, watched a bunch of vintage KISS stuff on VH1 Classic.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:42 am

Looks like I might have kicked my caffine habit (at least temporarily) during my being sick. On the day when it was the worst, I had no caffine, the day after I had no caffine, and today I had no caffine. Thus far, apart from the morning of the first day, I have not had a headache (though all in all I should have had one when I woke up Sunday evening). I have never had three days in a row w/o caffine since boot camp in the winter of 1999 (I would count the days I didn't drink soda due to sore throat or sinus infections but I always had tea those times). I am obstaining from any caffine, or soda for that matter, for as long as I can to see what happens. If I don't get a headache soon, it could mean that I am free from my addiction. I guess there are advatages to being sick sometimes.

When I woke up I watched some TV with my dad, went to Blockbuster for some movies, got some subway and some fruit juice and came home. Watched Hancock with my dad and then House, after my dad went to sleep I watched some Family Guy, Robot Chicken, Emperor's New School (yes I watch that, what of it?), and some Beverly Hillbillies). I'm about to go to sleep so I can be up during the day tomorrow and figure out what to do from there (I should really do something besides stay inside all day, I'm turning into a damn recluse for crying out loud).
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:32 pm

Woke up, showered, went to the library.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:43 pm

After school I went to the mall with some friends and bought Thundercats Season 1 on DVD.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:23 pm

Schbopo wrote:
After school I went to the mall with some friends and bought Thundercats Season 1 on DVD.

Thats one cartoon I could just never get into
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:52 pm

At the local junior college, I just talked to someone I haven't seen in probably seven or eight years. This guy went to my elementary school, and I couldn't believe I actually recognized him. Amazing.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:13 am

I showered, went to A&W for supper, went to work, got off of work early, went to the bars as a result of getting off of work early, and had a number of drinks.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:43 pm

All I plan to do over the break:

Eat Hot Pockets...
Listen to The Police...
Watch 80's cartoons...
Watch a Tool video while stoned and see if it makes sense...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:50 pm

Hot Pockets is tasty.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:27 pm

Worked out, cleaned the house and listened to the Rams manage to pull one out of the fire...they blew a 16-3 lead in the 4th quarter and held on to lose 17-16.

Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:38 pm

I put some new speakers into my room, Freakin' loud!! I think I can feel the house collapsing from too much sound. Along with that, I'm cleaning my room, it's such a nice thing to do when the weather's so damn nice.

For lunch I had some TAMALES, so so so so so so good.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:15 pm

Cleaned house.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:48 pm

Went to work expecting to do nothing because we're off Wednesday, Thursday and most people took off Friday.

Nope! Worked hard trying to figure out what the hell the UK branches are doing when they set up their rate plans.

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:50 pm

Was off today, but I was also sick. It sucked pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:47 pm

very little
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:56 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Hot Pockets is tasty.

Except those paninnis, I like paninnis but Hot Pockets brand is nasty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you do today?
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next