Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does anyone suck?

Go down 
+49
stevegarveyfan
Schbopo
skullsmasher
metalmaniac122
QuothTheRaven
martinsane
Sword Of The Heretic
XYZ
mez
sam
James B.
Muloc7253
the sentinel
Skysplitter
nevermore
DeathCult
Metal Misfit
Stender
White_Mage
Smindas
caniplaywithmadness?
Mglaffas81
MetalRob331
Shiney
Witchfinder
Vordul
TheGooch
rattpoison
sovdat
MoonChild
EvyMetal
TrogDawn
Tall Tyrion
SAHB Healer
thejokeriv
DallasBlack
scottmitchell74
iamrockerfun
Lurideath
A Handful of Wayne
krokus
T-Roy
Olafsto
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
Required Fields
mr.electric39
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

Does anyone suck? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 9:54 am

ultmetal wrote:
Getting the stomach flu sucks!!!!

CANCER SUCKS!!!

Illegal drugs suck!!! I've lost too many friends to this crap!

PNM (Public Service Company of New Mexico) sucks hard! WORST customer service I've ever experienced and I have no choice but to deal with them. They are the only electric/gas company here! Grrrrr!!!!

T-Mobile SUCKS! Another company that really has no clue what customer service is. Their customer service reps will outright lie to you as well.

This post is powerful. Here's a few more you forgot:

- Suicide sucks (Get a life... seriously!)
- Babies having babies sucks!!!
- Outsourcing sucks (I can't understand a SINGLE WORD you're saying!)
- Paying bills SUCKS!!!!
- Cingular/The New AT&T sucks!!! (They might rival T-Mobile in ignorance, Ult)
- Cable companies suck!!! Prices are too high and of course, there's the always constant "fees" & "surcharges" & "taxes" that add about $25 to your bill each month
- Going to work REALLLLLLY SUCKS!!!!
- Having to deal with the public when they're being extremely rude and you have to take it so you can collect a paycheck SUPREMELY SUCKS!!!!
- Not getting oral sex of any form of a regular basis from your woman SUPER SUCKS!!!
- The ecomony sucks! (Michigan's especially!)
- The Lifetime Network sucks!
- Pollution sucks!
- Global warming sucks! (Nearly 60s in December in Michigan? angry )
- Hannah Montana ticket prices suck!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 10:57 am

Boy, have we gotten off topic! Oh, well "When in Rome...."; here are some more:

CREDIT CARD DEBT SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORKING 2 JOBS SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOSING SOMEONE YOU LOVE SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVING NO CLUE WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEMROIDS SUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (TMI)

ACID REFLUX SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SINUS INFECTIONS SUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALLERGIES SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEECHES SUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VACCUME CLEANERS SUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLAIR WHITCH PROJECT REALLY SUCKED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THINKING OF WHAT SUCKS SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 11:10 am

I think we're running out of material fellas

END THE WRITER'S STRIKE now I say................NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

whip
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 11:11 am

Vordul wrote:

whip

Ooh yea, that reminds me...

THE FACT THAT WE'RE ONLY GOING TO GET A HALF SEASON OF "LOST" DUE TO THE WRITER'S STRIKE SUCKS!!!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 11:13 am

Isn't Lost just Gilligan's Island in drama format rather than comedy?
Back to top Go down
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 11:13 am

watching bloody reruns sux angry
Back to top Go down
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 11:14 am

WHO SHOT GILLIGAN?

GINGER YOU %$#% angry
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 11:23 am

I might be running out of material, but my last list was sincere. Some of the crap that's going on in my life right now that sucks.

I've been praying for months and months for a couple of people dealing with cancer and I hate it. Cancer sucks! It seems to hit the nicest people sometimes. Some people smoke like a chimney their whole life and don't get cancer, while others who live a healthy lifestyle get their butt's kicked with the freakin' disease. It really ticks me off! CANCER SUCKS!!!

The freakin' electric company here, PNM screwed me this past week. My wife accidentally forgot to send in the payment last month. The envelope sat on the counter and no one really noticed it. They shut off my power without notice. We called them to clear up the mistake and pay the bill and they refused to turn the power back on until the next day. We froze our butts off that night. They also demanded, on top of the bill, an additional $120 deposit. (A deposit for what they could not tell me) and a $45 "reconnect fee". What a bunch of BS! $400 to get the power turned back on when we have been customers for over 20 years without a problem. Their customer service was RUDE as well. When I informed them that we had children in the house who would be without heat in the middle of winter, they didn't care. One customer service rep told us that "we have people with newborn infants in the house and we won't turn the power on the same day". Bunch of freakin' crap! PNM SUCKS!

T-Mobile are my current phone company. Have been with them for almost 10 years. When my contract is over, they can kiss my hairy butt goodbye. I'm going elsewhere. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! PNM wasn't half as band as T-Mobile. We caught them in several lies as well, which they take no responsibility for. T-MOBILE SUCKS!!!

However, despite my rant. I love life. Have a great wife and family. I just thought, since we are ranting about bands that suck, I would add in some other things that suck.

Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 4:04 pm

Eyesore wrote:
White_Mage wrote:
Ebay Metal: I hate this stuff all these 400 dollar demos of horrbly produdced music (usaully thrash) that metalheads buy just to "prove" how metal they are. ive heard some of these so called "true-metal" albums they F-ING SUCK there is a reason these bands dont get famous
Pffft! The person that says "EMO SUX" is the one trying to prove how metal they are, not the guy making a serious investment—whether time or money—in a band.

Hmm seems this ones been misunderstood I'm Talking about people I know who look for the most underground and most amatuer metal demos from bands that havent ever gotten out of there garage they pay ridiculous amounts of money for them and the album sounds like it was recorded with a fisher price microphone. then after that they say I'm not metal because I dont listen to "Bloodgushingmaggotstench" or whatever so-called really underground metal band is out there. I'd rather spend money on a decent sounding well-recorded album. not this noisey fuzzy crap

as for my dislike of emo it's not to try and be more "metal" I have heard plenty an emo band in my day and not one of them I've ever found to be to my liking. this is all my opinion i dont expect anyone to agree with it
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 4:16 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Vordul wrote:

whip

Ooh yea, that reminds me...

THE FACT THAT WE'RE ONLY GOING TO GET A HALF SEASON OF "LOST" DUE TO THE WRITER'S STRIKE SUCKS!!!!

Lost sucks angry
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 4:42 pm

working 251/2 hours at work (pizzaplace) this weekend sucks.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 7:34 pm

I'm not running out of material but it would take too much space for me to list what sucks, however, 8 of my 12 were legitamate (sic?) complaints, I just added the other four so I didn't look like a complete winer. Right now my life just seems like endless boredom but I do have hope for the future.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 9:32 pm

George Thouragood sucks.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 9:45 pm

SoldierUnderCommand wrote:
George Thouragood sucks.

Savatage suck Razz
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 10:48 pm

George Thouragood sucks.

It's on now, sucka.... angry
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 10:49 pm

ultmetal wrote:
I might be running out of material, but my last list was sincere. Some of the crap that's going on in my life right now that sucks.

I'm in 100 percent agreement with your list.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 12:23 am

rattpoison wrote:
George Thouragood sucks.

Savatage suck Razz

why would you say that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 5:36 am

Nightwish still suxx!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 7:04 am

rattpoison wrote:
George Thouragood sucks.

Savatage suck Razz

Well, you hate everything, so I'm cool with that.

Evrytime I hear bb..bb..bb bad to the bone, I want to kill people
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 7:08 am

Don't forget "One bourbon, one scotch, and one beer"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 7:13 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

Don't forget "One bourbon, one scotch, and one beer"

Yep, like we needed another reason to hate him. He makes me turn the radio faster than anyone I can think of.
Back to top Go down
caniplaywithmadness?
Metal master
Metal master
caniplaywithmadness?

Number of posts : 515

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:05 am

ultmetal wrote:
It seems to hit the nicest people sometimes. Some people smoke like a chimney their whole life and don't get cancer, while others who live a healthy lifestyle get their butt's kicked with the freakin' disease

what are u implying? smokers deserve it more?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:26 am

caniplaywithmadness? wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
It seems to hit the nicest people sometimes. Some people smoke like a chimney their whole life and don't get cancer, while others who live a healthy lifestyle get their butt's kicked with the freakin' disease

what are u implying? smokers deserve it more?

Smoking is a known cause of cancer, especially lung cancer. It's on all the packages. If you smoke, you take that risk. No one "deserves" cancer, but if you smoke, you are at a much higher risk for getting cancer.

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:29 am

Cancer sucks. It took my friend Kim almost 2 years ago. She was one of the most special people I will ever know, and she was just 39.

She smoked, and laid in the sun a lot. She was a white redhead. She got skin cancer that never showed, and it went in her body and attacked her brain.

I sure do miss her.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 10:02 am

Today's weather SUCKS! We're having a massive ice storm/freezing rain storm out this way. When I got out of my car this AM the ground looked like it was just wet from rain, I found out rather quickly that it was actually a very thin sheen of ice. I damn near went ass over teakettle.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone suck?
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next