Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does anyone suck?

Go down 
+49
stevegarveyfan
Schbopo
skullsmasher
metalmaniac122
QuothTheRaven
martinsane
Sword Of The Heretic
XYZ
mez
sam
James B.
Muloc7253
the sentinel
Skysplitter
nevermore
DeathCult
Metal Misfit
Stender
White_Mage
Smindas
caniplaywithmadness?
Mglaffas81
MetalRob331
Shiney
Witchfinder
Vordul
TheGooch
rattpoison
sovdat
MoonChild
EvyMetal
TrogDawn
Tall Tyrion
SAHB Healer
thejokeriv
DallasBlack
scottmitchell74
iamrockerfun
Lurideath
A Handful of Wayne
krokus
T-Roy
Olafsto
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
Required Fields
mr.electric39
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

Does anyone suck? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:59 am

xyz wrote:
Slayer sucks
Nickelback sucks

What are you smoking?! Shocked
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:35 pm

Schbopo wrote:
xyz wrote:
Slayer sucks
Nickelback sucks

What? Nickelback or Slayer?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:14 am

I'll tell ya what sucks... this weather!!

We had torrential rains and high winds here all day on Saturday that knocked out our power from about 5 PM until the wee hours of the morning (I don't know what time it came back on because we went to bed while it was still out). The next morning I went out to rake up some of the zillions of leaves that had been knocked down and found the skylight from the roof of our RV trailer had been blown off by the wind during the storm. I ran inside the trailer and found water all over the bathroom (the skylight is over the bathroom sink), and our little TV that we use when we camp had been totally soaked. So that's a bummer. Now I gotta go to the RV dealer today and find out how much it's gonna cost to get that fixed. I also had to climb up a ladder and put a tarp over the hole in the trailer roof so nothing ELSE gets in there while the opening isn't covered.

We got a break from the rain for most of yesterday and now it's p*ssin' down again with even more high winds. I'm hoping it doesn't blow the damn tarp off the trailer or I'm going to be doing this all over again when it stops. Sad

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:38 pm

Nothing really sucks right now. I quit smoking. And I'm not feeling any relapses or anything. It's been two days since I last had a cigarette and I feel fine. When I breathe it feels a lot nicer, and less tight. I feel good.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:25 pm

xyz wrote:
Schbopo wrote:
xyz wrote:
Slayer sucks
Nickelback sucks

What? Nickelback or Slayer?

I know you're not fond of Nickelback, but Slayer was kind of a shock.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Y'know what else sucks? Having a head cold on a night when the kids are in bed and the wife is out for the evening... here I sit, too sick to even enjoy an adult beverage. Sad

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:20 pm

Post "Bad" Michael Jackson sucks
Metal Church sucks
Smashing Pumpkins sucks
Yngwie Malmsteen sucks
Avenged Sevenfold sucks
Megadeth's "The System has failed" sucks
Manowar's bass player sucks
The last episode of "The Sopranos" sucked

Last edited by Schbopo on Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : David Bowie doesn't suck)
Back to top Go down
stevegarveyfan
Metal master
Metal master
stevegarveyfan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:48 pm

Schbopo wrote:
Post "Bad" Michael Jackson sucks
80% of David Bowie sucks
Metal Church sucks
Smashing Pumpkins sucks
Most of the Beatles sucks
Yngwie Malmsteen sucks
Avenged Sevenfold sucks
Megadeth's "The System has failed" sucks
Manowar's bass player sucks
The last episode of "The Sopranos" sucked

What the heck? Metal Church? The Beatles? Wait....Have you been smokin' those left-handed cigarettes? That would explain it...

To each his own, I guess. So long as you don't think Herman's Hermits or The Monkees were better than The Beatles, I suppose an opinion other than my own is tolerable.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:33 pm

working in the cold sucks....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:41 am

sam wrote:
sick
slayer

only album I ever could listin to was seasons
sick
mostly cause DAVE LAMBORDO sucks sick
you don't like Slayer... understandable. however, please explain how Dave Lombardo sucks.

they had Bostaph as a drummer too. does he suck as well?

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:59 am

Slayer's music is really good but the lyrics are always (like ult says) "look at how evil we are" stuff.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:04 am

troublezone wrote:
Slayer's music is really good but the lyrics are always (like ult says) "look at how evil we are" stuff.
i can understand that outlook... but how does Lombardo suck? nothing Sam can come up with will ever be able to justify that statement.

Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:13 pm

What are you on, Sam, Dave Lombardo smurfing owns! 🤘
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:17 am

Getting a haircut sucks big time. so does not having a job.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:06 pm

2nd to last week of school sucks, cause the last week is finals. And I really hate studying too. FACK.!
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:46 pm

EvyMetal wrote:
2nd to last week of school sucks, cause the last week is finals. And I really hate studying too. FACK.!

right with you bro, I still haven't found my "advisor" to register for classes, they do not answear their email.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:48 pm

Schbopo wrote:
What are you on, Sam, Dave Lombardo smurfing owns! 🤘

I wrote that in "i'm so smurfing sick of that damn trash metal polka beat" days, I'm fine with him now.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:16 pm

Y'know what else sucks? Leaving the office to go get something for lunch (which I do very rarely) only to find out that your car's battery is dead when you get out there. Shoot. Now I gotta call frickin' AAA before I leave here tonight and hope they don't take forever to get to me.
angry

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:19 pm

That sucks Freddy, but better it happens now than during a blizzard or something. C'mon, I'm looking for a silver lining here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:28 pm

spectrefate wrote:
That sucks Freddy, but better it happens now than during a blizzard or something. C'mon, I'm looking for a silver lining here. Smile

Very true. At least the sun's out. And it's not like I work in a crack neighborhood or anything. So if I gotta sit around waiting for the AAA man at least I'm in a safe place.

Still annoyed that I couldn't get out to grab some lunch tho. It figures, the first time in who knows how long that I leave the "brown bag" at home and this happens...
angry

Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:36 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
spectrefate wrote:

Very true. At least the sun's out. And it's not like I work in a crack neighborhood or anything. So if I gotta sit around waiting for the AAA man at least I'm in a safe place.

Still annoyed that I couldn't get out to grab some lunch tho. It figures, the first time in who knows how long that I leave the "brown bag" at home and this happens...
angry

I feel for you!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:22 pm

Just listened to Deliverance's CAMELOT IN SMITHEREENS album for the first time in dog years... and wow, that album still sucks.

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:29 pm

black metal, korn, bullet for my valentine, trivium, machine head,deathstars, bring me the horizon, metallica (post black album era), kiss (since always), pantera.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:32 pm

oh, yeah, i almost forgot: slayer growl
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:34 pm

Gilbert wrote:
oh, yeah, i almost forgot: slayer growl

I agree with most of those.

Except for Kiss. Sacrilege!

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone suck?
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11