Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does anyone suck?

Go down 
+49
stevegarveyfan
Schbopo
skullsmasher
metalmaniac122
QuothTheRaven
martinsane
Sword Of The Heretic
XYZ
mez
sam
James B.
Muloc7253
the sentinel
Skysplitter
nevermore
DeathCult
Metal Misfit
Stender
White_Mage
Smindas
caniplaywithmadness?
Mglaffas81
MetalRob331
Shiney
Witchfinder
Vordul
TheGooch
rattpoison
sovdat
MoonChild
EvyMetal
TrogDawn
Tall Tyrion
SAHB Healer
thejokeriv
DallasBlack
scottmitchell74
iamrockerfun
Lurideath
A Handful of Wayne
krokus
T-Roy
Olafsto
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
Required Fields
mr.electric39
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Does anyone suck? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:14 pm

defender_of_the_faith wrote:
Being sick and having to cough up copious amounts of phlegm each morning SUCKS. sick

I'll take your word for it
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:36 am

thrashdeathblackwar wrote:
* Please dont take any of this personally. Most of this is just my OPINIONS.

Metallica - Even their old stuff sucked. There were a million other thrash metal bands in the 80's that were way better that never got any attention and no one ever heard of. Same goes for Megadeth and Anthrax.

Pantera - One of the most overrated "metal" bands of all time. So what if Dimebag can play guitar and can make weird noises. Their music still sucked. Its like thrash except slower, softer, watered down, more commercial and accessible. They are about as metal as lamb of god or trivium. It sucks that Dime got shot and everything but there music just wasnt that good.

Black Sabbath and Ozzy - Soft and boring. Nothing special. Period.

Bands like Opeth, Nightwish, In Flames, Dark Tranquility, Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, and all these other "progressive" "melodic" "symphonic" or "gothic" bands - Quit watering down extreme metal. pussies. And "technical death metal" sucks too because its not heavy or brutal at all. Saying technical death metal is like saying jewish nazi.

Burzum - Soft, slow, weak, depressive pussymusic that dosent sound evil or extreme at all but for some reason he calls it black metal. And the only reason for all of his hatred is jealosy and weakness. Same thing goes for all these other depressive suicidal bands. Euronymous will be avenged. and Darkthrone blows too and so do a lot of the of the other norweigen bands. Black metal started with bands like Sarcofago and Blasphemy. not in Norway.

Hair metal, Nu metal, metalcore, and other poser smurf poo - I shouldnt have to say anything here.

Wow! You are without a doubt the most musically intolerant guy on this board. I guess the only metal you tolerate are the most extreme forms. Oh well, welcome to the board (even though I think you're way off your rocker Very Happy ).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:34 am

Quote :
Metallica - Even their old stuff sucked. There were a million other thrash metal bands in the 80's that were way better that never got any attention and no one ever heard of. Same goes for Megadeth and Anthrax.

Judging by the fact he hates 3 of the big 4, he is obviously one of those Slayer fans that hates everyting..... Except Slayer.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:42 am

sick
slayer

only album I ever could listin to was seasons
sick
mostly cause DAVE LAMBORDO sucks sick
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:44 pm

DeathCult wrote:
thrashdeathblackwar wrote:
* Please dont take any of this personally. Most of this is just my OPINIONS.

Pantera - One of the most overrated "metal" bands of all time. So what if Dimebag can play guitar and can make weird noises. Their music still sucked. Its like thrash except slower, softer, watered down, more commercial and accessible. They are about as metal as lamb of god or trivium. It sucks that Dime got shot and everything but there music just wasnt that good.

Black Sabbath and Ozzy - Soft and boring. Nothing special. Period.

Bands like Opeth, Nightwish, In Flames, Dark Tranquility, Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, and all these other "progressive" "melodic" "symphonic" or "gothic" bands - Quit watering down extreme metal. pussies. And "technical death metal" sucks too because its not heavy or brutal at all. Saying technical death metal is like saying jewish nazi.

Burzum - Soft, slow, weak, depressive pussymusic that dosent sound evil or extreme at all but for some reason he calls it black metal. And the only reason for all of his hatred is jealosy and weakness. Same thing goes for all these other depressive suicidal bands. Euronymous will be avenged. and Darkthrone blows too and so do a lot of the of the other norweigen bands. Black metal started with bands like Sarcofago and Blasphemy. not in Norway.

Hair metal, Nu metal, metalcore, and other poser smurf poo - I shouldnt have to say anything here.

SOOO, what DO you like? Laughing

I'm betting he's an Air Supply and Barry Manilow fan. You ain't foolin' anybody with the "thrashdeathblackwar" username, pal.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:21 am

thrasher73 wrote:
I agree with Uncle Sax on Kiss sucking.Some others:
Pantera
Later day Ozzy
lots of flowery,keyboardy power metal

I agree, I never liked Pantera either, but KISS definitely rules.
Back to top Go down
mez
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
mez

Number of posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:41 pm

The new unreleased GnR album sucks!!! Only going by the 9 leaked tracks!
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:24 pm

Slayer sucks
Nickelback sucks
Limp Bizkit sucks
Avenged Sevenfold sucks
Vacuums suck
Most of today's rappers suck
Puddle of Mudd sucks
Most pop music sucks
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:04 pm

Not having a car sucks.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:28 pm

Not having a girlfriend sucks (for me anyways).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 605

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:55 pm

Metallica--I loved their older material. I even liked Load and ReLoad. But St. Anger was the biggest piece of horse**** that ever got put out.

Motley Crue--Love the Crue. But Generation Swine is just HORRIBLE.

Queensryche--Hear in the Now Frontier....WHAT WERE THEY THINKING????
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:52 pm

Stender wrote:
Not having a car sucks.

I have a car, not having a license to drive it sucks. And getting yelled at by my mom sucks too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:17 pm

Being bored sucks! tired
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:49 pm

having nothing better to do but post about how stuff sucks, sucks
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:32 pm

I'll tell yez what sucks!!

Coming home from a very relaxing weekend trip to find a jury duty summons waiting for you in the mailbox SUCKS!! angry

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:42 pm

I know a girl who used to suck....
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:56 pm

martinsane wrote:

Which is why you dont get married Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:55 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Coming home from a very relaxing weekend trip to find a jury duty summons waiting for you in the mailbox SUCKS!! angry

You have fun with that! crazy happy
My wife has jury duty coming up, too! I've managed to dodge that bullet!

Having to go back to teaching next week sucks! study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:21 pm

EvyMetal wrote:
One of these new bands that has blown me away with their suckage: Behold... The Arctopus

They suck, yes, but they're pretty talented. If only they could use it better.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:56 pm

QuothTheRaven wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I've dodged that bullet once this year already, for my County's court...I called the phone # on the jury duty summons the day before and was told that they didn't need me the next day after all.

However, the kicker is that this summons I just received isn't for jury duty in County court (for which I would've had to go to Paterson; those of you who know NJ know that it ain't the nicest place to be), but for DISTRICT court, which means if I get picked to serve I am gonna have to go to f**kin Newark for it... which is over an hour's drive from me.

Yeesh, if I had to pick which urban hellhole to serve jury duty in, I would've chosen Paterson... at least it's closer to home.

Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:43 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
QuothTheRaven wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I've dodged that bullet once this year already, for my County's court...I called the phone # on the jury duty summons the day before and was told that they didn't need me the next day after all.

However, the kicker is that this summons I just received isn't for jury duty in County court (for which I would've had to go to Paterson; those of you who know NJ know that it ain't the nicest place to be), but for DISTRICT court, which means if I get picked to serve I am gonna have to go to f**kin Newark for it... which is over an hour's drive from me.

Yeesh, if I had to pick which urban hellhole to serve jury duty in, I would've chosen Paterson... at least it's closer to home.

wow, you just made the day look a little brighter knowing that I at least don't have to deal with something like that.
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:31 am

DeathCult wrote:
martinsane wrote:

LOL,I knew someone would get it. Smile
Back to top Go down
metalmaniac122
Metal student
Metal student
metalmaniac122

Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:31 am

Your Favourite Band Sucks.
Back to top Go down
skullsmasher
Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:31 am

Guest wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:
One of these new bands that has blown me away with their suckage: Behold... The Arctopus

They suck, yes, but they're pretty talented. If only they could use it better.

I saw these guys play once, not saying they didn't have talent but I sure was happy when they left the stage. I kinda thought they sucked.
Back to top Go down
skullsmasher
Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:32 am

martinsane wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
martinsane wrote:

LOL,I knew someone would get it. Smile

I got it too, or I used to. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suck?   Does anyone suck? - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down