Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Computers suck

Go down 
+8
XYZ
Addy
mc666
manny
thejokeriv
DallasBlack
Stender
Schbopo
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

Computers suck Empty
PostSubject: Computers suck   Computers suck Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:37 pm

My computer stopped working the other day. If you have Windows XP, you know how when it starts up and shows the logo? Well, after that, it just restarts. No idea what happened. I didn't lose much that can't be replaced other than the last 2 Yellow Death Machine albums (not that more than 12 people would have ever heard them anyway). My parents bought me a new one. It's a Gateway. Kickass computer, but now I have to rebuild my entire music library (some 120 hours)! Ripping CDs, downloading stuff, recording stuff, using my retarded vinyl ripping thing...so freaking tedious.

I blame Reagan.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Computers suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computers suck   Computers suck Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:46 pm

That sucks man, at least you didnt lose a whole ton of irreplacable stuff.

If your pissed at ronnie, this should make you feel better....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RLMLS99HG8
Back to top Go down

Computers suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computers suck   Computers suck Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:11 pm

You're too young to blame Reagan.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Computers suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computers suck   Computers suck Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:15 pm

Computers are a blessing and a curse. Frankly I would probably have been ignorantly blissed to never have had one. Hell, if it weren't for my internet shopping addiction (which has been supressed in recent years) and my ever growing music collection, I wouldn't have ever gotten one. However, my supervisor on the U.S.S. Kennedy had a computer and I was intrigued by Windows Media Player which today remains my favoirte feature. I was hooked, but somedays I just want to chuck my computer into the street.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Computers suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computers suck   Computers suck Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:45 pm

Schbopo wrote:
My computer stopped working the other day. If you have Windows XP, you know how when it starts up and shows the logo? Well, after that, it just restarts. No idea what happened. I didn't lose much that can't be replaced other than the last 2 Yellow Death Machine albums (not that more than 12 people would have ever heard them anyway). My parents bought me a new one. It's a Gateway. Kickass computer, but now I have to rebuild my entire music library (some 120 hours)! Ripping CDs, downloading stuff, recording stuff, using my retarded vinyl ripping thing...so freaking tedious.

I blame Reagan.

I blame obama - he's giving our future away
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

Computers suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computers suck   Computers suck Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:52 pm

thejokeriv wrote:

I blame obama - he's giving our future away

I like him. He's coming to our school this Thursday.
Back to top Go down

Computers suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computers suck   Computers suck Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:07 pm

Funny you post this today. I spent 5 hours today trying to get my wireless connection back and nothing was working. Doing all the steps, unplugging, disabling and enabling, trying to delete it and enter it again. Suddenly it was back and i'm not sure what it was that worked so if it happens again i'll be in the same spot. I was ready to get my bat out.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Computers suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computers suck   Computers suck Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:11 pm

Snoppy you can't blame Reagan, you have to blame George W like I do.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Computers suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computers suck   Computers suck Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:31 am

i've never had a pc problem that i coudn't resolve fairly easily. main thing to remember is to back up everything... always.

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Computers suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computers suck   Computers suck Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:48 am

manny wrote:
Snoppy you can't blame Reagan, you have to blame George W like I do.

I personally blame Clinton Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

Computers suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computers suck   Computers suck Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:02 am

what does presidents have to do with PC problems? Id blame Dell myself or HP or whatever make your PC is or Microsoft
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Computers suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computers suck   Computers suck Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:27 am

fgds
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

Computers suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computers suck   Computers suck Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:37 am

I think DB is having computer problems. Laughing
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Computers suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computers suck   Computers suck Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:05 am

xyz wrote:
I think DB is having computer problems. Laughing
Or he's becoming a bigger post smurf-for-hire than 7th Saviour.

just kidding

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

Computers suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computers suck   Computers suck Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:39 am

everything sucks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Computers suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computers suck   Computers suck Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:42 am

sam wrote:
everything sucks.

Good song by Reel Big Fish.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Computers suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computers suck   Computers suck Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:40 pm

Addy wrote:
what does presidents have to do with PC problems? Id blame Dell myself or HP or whatever make your PC is or Microsoft

Addy I hope you realize none of us were being serious, personally I blame Satan.
Back to top Go down

Computers suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computers suck   Computers suck Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:45 pm

manny wrote:
Addy wrote:

Addy I hope you realize none of us were being serious, personally I blame Satan.

When Addy handled his George Bush administration issued rebate check a couple of years ago a tiny implant was injected into his bloodstream that rendered his sense of humor ineffective. Over time, the implant will dissolve and he will be back to normal.
Back to top Go down

Computers suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computers suck   Computers suck Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:47 pm

Serious? Wow!
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

Computers suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computers suck   Computers suck Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:41 pm

This conversation reminds me of a random moment from my past. I used to be a tour guide in an historic home where I grew up. Between tours, we would have to do basic cleaning around the building. One day I was having trouble getting the vacuum cleaner to work. The manager came out to give me a hand and asked, "Does it suck?" I just looked at him for a couple of seconds and said, "Well, yes and no!" We chuckled about that conversation for a while!
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

Computers suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computers suck   Computers suck Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:59 pm

That's why you need an external harddrive so all your music is backed up. Trust me, this also happened to me as well as my ipod crapping out on me, taking close to 1000 cd's off of it. I've taken the past couple weeks ripping Cd's on to my external, and I'm still not done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Computers suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computers suck   Computers suck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Computers suck
Page 1 of 1