Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!

Go down 
+17
mikeinfla
Thrasher73
tohostudios
John Madden
Lari
exact33
Glower
Big Rich
Wrecked Neck
nevermore
brokentulsa
Fat Freddy
SideShowDisaSter
Mglaffas81
Troublezone
James B.
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 4:23 pm

007 wrote:
^^^^^   Why, he's the best thing that could happen for this country. He's going to unite the people and get rid of racism (all Trump's fault,by the way) and not politicize the virus (even though the Dems certainly made it that way). Utopia is on its way!

They said the same about Obama. Laughing
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 6:17 pm

Here’s my prediction for the next 90 days... The Trump charade will continue to happen with courts consistently throwing out his lawsuits and slowly but surely most Republicans will wind up turning against him and will embrace Biden as some already are... Come January 20 Trump and his sons will be removed from the White House either by walking out on their own two feet or being thrown out into the street much like a bouncer would throw a drunk out of a bar... The rest of the Trump family will have already vacated the White House as I think they’ll leave at Christmas and just not come back.. The Republicans and Democrats will join together and quickly denounce Trumpism having the FBI declare it a terrorist organization.. Trump will form a third-party and him and his base will try to take back the elections in 2024.. Another round of $1200 checks will be sent to most Americans and a month-long shut down of the country will take place.. Then it will go back to business as usual before Trump ever entered the picture in Washington...
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 6:45 pm

Somebody has been drinking heavily today.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 7:01 pm

Or is currently writing a screenplay.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 7:37 pm

brokentulsa wrote:
Here’s my prediction for the next 90 days... The Trump charade will continue to happen with courts consistently throwing out his lawsuits and slowly but surely most Republicans will wind up turning against him and will embrace Biden as some already are... Come January 20 Trump and his sons will be removed from the White House either by walking out on their own two feet or being thrown out into the street much like a bouncer would throw a drunk out of a bar... The rest of the Trump family will have already vacated the White House as I think they’ll leave at Christmas and just not come back.. The Republicans and Democrats will join together and quickly denounce Trumpism having the FBI declare it a terrorist organization.. Trump will form a third-party and him and his base will try to take back the elections in 2024.. Another round of $1200 checks will be sent to most Americans and a month-long shut down of the country will take place.. Then it will go back to business as usual before Trump ever entered the picture in Washington...

I think you and Stephen King should go on a taco date and talk about it. 🌮

Let’s see if anyone gets the reference. Razz
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 7:55 pm

“Trumpism” a hate group... Rolling Eyes

He never called for violence against any left wing Dems. Neither veiled or outright...
They are just pissed because he played their game of not denouncing extreme groups because they were not willing to do the same. He asked them to denounce Antifa, and they refused. So he dragged his feet and made a point. The sad truth about far left libs is that they will viciously attack and label anyone that doesn’t agree with them “a racist”, “bigot”, “hate group” etc...

At least half the American people have had enough of the media and far left BS. That’s why Trump did amazingly well without any media support or big tech money.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 8:09 pm

Troublezone wrote:

At least half the American people have had enough of the media and far left BS. That’s why Trump did amazingly well without any media support or big tech money.

Unfortunately, all these mysterious mail in votes gave Biden the victory. I'm not sure I but into the conspiracy theory, but it sure seems shady to me.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 8:16 pm

I definitely think it's shady but I'm not sure there was enough nefarious stuff going on to change the results. There's no denying that there are enough Trump-haters out there who think that "anything" has to be better than this.

I'm more interested in where we go from here because I think the ultimate goal in all this was a President Harris. Let's see how fast the Democrats turn on Biden. That's my prediction for the next 90 days after inauguration day.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 8:19 pm

I'd rather has this Kamala as President.

Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 10 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNn85mnn2dEgesgw0ORb8WUPEPjHznaux9JfIe8-8&s=0

mikeinfla likes this post

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 8:21 pm

007 wrote:

Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 10 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNn85mnn2dEgesgw0ORb8WUPEPjHznaux9JfIe8-8&s=0

lol! Me too!

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 8:44 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I definitely think it's shady but I'm not sure there was enough nefarious stuff going on to change the results.   There's no denying that there are enough Trump-haters out there who think that "anything" has to be better than this.  

I'm more interested in where we go from here because I think the ultimate goal in all this was a President Harris.  Let's see how fast the Democrats turn on Biden.  That's my prediction for the next 90 days after inauguration day.

The old “bait and switch”...

Kamala could be seen as a Hillary 2.0

First woman president that just happens to be a PoC (seen as a bonus) and also far left. It’s like a checklist of goals rolled into one. Obama proved that not having an old white man for president makes no damn difference! Every group of diverse humans believe they can do it better. It’s all just for show and appeasement.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 8:50 pm

tohostudios wrote:
007 wrote:

lol!   Me too!

Much better! lol!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 9:03 pm

I’m just waiting for the next Edward Snowden type revelation to expose this election. The media will have egg on their face but they’ll find a way to play it down or pass the blame. The real power will be that the people will know!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12632

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 9:18 pm

The Constitution clearly states, thus establishes the ONLY means to change the rules/procedures of the electoral process is via the State Legislature. The Attorney General of Pennsylvania did not have the authority to authorize the receiving of votes after legal time frames dictated by state law. He also mandated procedures that violated fair and equal access practices. In other words, he abused the authority, power, and scope of his office. If any American, regardless of political affiliation thinks this is okay. You prove your willingness to help destroy apparently what you don't understand.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 10:26 pm

James B. wrote:
The Constitution clearly states, thus establishes the ONLY means to change the rules/procedures of the electoral process is via the State Legislature. The Attorney General of Pennsylvania did not have the authority to authorize the receiving of votes after legal time frames dictated by state law. He also mandated procedures that violated fair and equal access practices. In other words, he abused the authority, power, and scope of his office. If any American, regardless of political affiliation thinks this is okay. You prove your willingness to help destroy apparently what you don't understand.

Thanks for bringing that up. No one person should have the power (regardless of party) to change the law. That’s not democracy. We need a panel of votes. Unfortunately, I’m starting to think the actual concept of voting itself is under threat!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 10:54 pm

Yeah and Shapiro was up for re-election this year as well. He was losing a close race until the mail in votes were counted. Then he has been on tv bragging about how no voter fraud has been found.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 12:55 am

Shapiro sounds like a real slimy snake. No surprise... every time I turn around one of those deadbeat Dems are fooling the people. That zombie looking mayor of Chicago is trying to lock people down for thanksgiving.
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 6:14 am

Quote :
That zombie looking mayor of Chicago is trying to lock people down for thanksgiving.

Good! The whole damn country needs to be locked down because Covid is out of control and needs to be put under control... The hospitals and the morgues are overwhelmed and they need a break...  And for the record Republican Governors and mayors are also doing shut downs, restrictions and whatever they need to be doing..  Here in Texas our Trump lovin republican-governor has our city down to 50% in stores, mask mandate with fines and the bars are all shut down And he is also advising people to not do anything during Thanksgiving..  That’s why we also have a mandate saying no more than 10 people in a group or gatherings including family.. This is one of the few areas where I actually agree with the governor...
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 9:00 am

brokentulsa wrote:
Quote :
That zombie looking mayor of Chicago is trying to lock people down for thanksgiving.

Good! The whole damn country needs to be locked down because Covid is out of control and needs to be put under control... The hospitals and the morgues are overwhelmed and they need a break...  And for the record Republican Governors and mayors are also doing shut downs, restrictions and whatever they need to be doing..  Here in Texas our Trump lovin republican-governor has our city down to 50% in stores, mask mandate with fines and the bars are all shut down And he is also advising people to not do anything during Thanksgiving..  That’s why we also have a mandate saying no more than 10 people in a group or gatherings including family.. This is one of the few areas where I actually agree with the governor...

only problem is Lightfoot says to lock people down for Thanksgiving after she is out celebrating in the streets with a huge crowd of people, Newsom wants to lock people down even though he goes to $800 a plate dinner parties with large groups and NYC allows mass celebrations in the streets but targets Jews trying to have a wedding...

its hypocrisy at it's finest!

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 9:10 am

brokentulsa wrote:
Quote :

Can you personally verify the numbers, or do you just trust everything the media says? They can literally say anything and keep locking things down til everyone gets their mystery vaccine. Do you think the average person has the means to understand what exactly is in it?
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 9:47 am

So this the plan? Cases go down, open up some businesses then cases go up, shut everything down except Wal-Mart and Amazon. Wal-Mart pretty much gets everything from China and Amazon kills small businesses, especially when they make billions of dollars and their competition that remains is making nothing during a lock down. The back home of the U.S. Economy is small business. Go ahead and be blind to the real reason for the unconstitutional mandates, 99% of people live after getting WuFlu and millions more have gotten it and not known. So that pushes up the survival rate even higher.I tested positive for antibodies and never showed symptoms. The science behind that fact is undeniable when looked at objectively. Sheep being controlled by fear, the methodology behind that is also undeniable when looked at objectively.

My sister had to close down a very successful salon in SF earlier this year, but you can still go to the bath house there for a rub n tug, a reach around, salad toss, hot protein injection, or straight up the back door action. Government buildings in California have time for employees, but the public ones were/are closed. The governing are supposed to abide by the same rules of the governed, but they do not.

If the fear is real... Would they risk losing their power, prestige, position, much less their life? Think about it

Metal master
Metal master
Big Rich

Number of posts : 675

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 2:45 pm

brokentulsa wrote:
Quote :

Everything he types is straight off the news. My hospital isn't overwhelmed, nor is our morgue.

You sound ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 3:48 pm

Quote :
Everything he types is straight off the news. My hospital isn't overwhelmed, nor is our morgue.

You sound ridiculous.

Of course what I’m telling you is in the news because it’s the fucking truth jerk... here in Lubbock we’re building tents outside the hospital because the hospitals are so full... Same in Amarillo & El Paso And cities all across America... Texas is in extreme trouble right now... We also have refrigerated temporary morgues set up because our funeral homes are so overwhelmed...  So quit Running your bullshit mouth because you don’t know what the hell you’re talking about... Don’t you And you’re a dipshit buddies here have some conspiracy you need to be running down🤪
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4603

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 5:19 pm

brokentulsa wrote:
Quote :

You sound ridiculous.

Of course what I’m telling you is in the news because it’s the fucking truth jerk... here in Lubbock we’re building tents outside the hospital because the hospitals are so full... Same in Amarillo & El Paso And cities all across America... Texas is in extreme trouble right now... We also have refrigerated temporary morgues set up because our funeral homes are so overwhelmed...  So quit Running your bullshit mouth because you don’t know what the hell you’re talking about... Don’t you And you’re a dipshit buddies here have some conspiracy you need to be running down🤪

Proof of such overwhelmed systems?  If such was true, it would be ALL OVER the national news so the left can blame Trump.  Sorry, but I operate off of data, and the data says Lubbock peaked in cases two months ago.  Please provide photographic evidence.

This article says the tents are for transition, and not treatment.

Texas UMC Tents

“We’re not completely full. We’ve had days where we’ve been at max capacity, and we’ve had days where we’re not,” Finley said. “On average, we’re still a few beds shy of that. Until it gets to the point that we’re overflowing in the main building, we won’t use this for actual patient care.”

It would seem they don't agree with your "overwhelmed" sentiment...

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 5:48 pm

Trying to have an actual discussion with most Democrats is like debating a toddler. They repeat what they hear and inevitably throw a tantrum.

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next