Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is not fair!!

Go down 
+4
mc666
sovdat
KissinMaiden
scottmitchell74
8 posters
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

This is not fair!! Empty
PostSubject: This is not fair!!   This is not fair!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 11:35 pm

I posted this at the CMR as well, thought I'd torture you guys as well. Any of you European dudes better go!! I actually wish I hadn't seen this cause it makes me sick I won't be able to see this festival. This has to be the best line up I've ever seen! WOW! Keep It True X.....I mean WOW!!

http://www.keep-it-true.de/en_home.php

This is not fair!! Kit10_flyer
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

This is not fair!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not fair!!   This is not fair!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 11:36 pm

I think i posted this but, I might be wrong. And yes this is an amazing festival!!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

This is not fair!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not fair!!   This is not fair!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 11:41 pm

Sure enough you did! Sorry about that. However, this bears repeating! I can't believe the bands at this festival. Amazing....

I've seen exactly one of those bands....Phantom X - they opened for Dio and Fireball Ministry in Dallas, TX and they were incredible. Actually IMO put on a better show than Dio!!
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

This is not fair!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not fair!!   This is not fair!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 12:17 am

That's because CDs in Europe cost twice as much as they do in US. Razz
Back to top Go down

This is not fair!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not fair!!   This is not fair!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 12:19 am

Wow! That is a killer line-up. Is this a one-stage festival? So many killer bands!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

This is not fair!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not fair!!   This is not fair!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 12:25 am

a few good ones there. Europeans would appreciate that kind of things more than Americans unfortunately.

SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

This is not fair!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not fair!!   This is not fair!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 2:54 am

It would be a nice thing to structure a vacation around.
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

This is not fair!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not fair!!   This is not fair!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 3:28 am

Eyesore wrote:
Is this a one-stage festival?

Yes. Here's a short clip : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXvQGnv04Go (and you can see me at 2:00 Smile ).

It's already sold out ...
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

This is not fair!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not fair!!   This is not fair!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 8:30 am

Drooling all over my keyboard as I glance at that lineup.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28436

This is not fair!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not fair!!   This is not fair!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:29 pm

I would love to see that festival.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

This is not fair!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not fair!!   This is not fair!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 8:50 am

Sold out for a long time. Some friends from Spain are going. People from all over the world will be their, from Japan and Australia, till the usa and south america. Its like a METALBROTHERSHIP festival, like HEAVY METAL HEART last saturday with TANKARD AND SODOM but that was a very little festival but people from all over spain came to that show. We were all like brothers and sisters and those festivals keeps real heavy metal alive.
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

This is not fair!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not fair!!   This is not fair!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 6:01 am

Keep it True 9 happened this weekend, and yes, they've already confirmed bands for Keep it True 11 (next November). One co-headliner is yet to be confirmed!

This is not fair!! L_464b6ae591b3ddc4e025ae760cec2398
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is not fair!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not fair!!   This is not fair!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is not fair!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: