Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!

Go down 
+17
mikeinfla
Thrasher73
tohostudios
John Madden
Lari
exact33
Glower
Big Rich
Wrecked Neck
nevermore
brokentulsa
Fat Freddy
SideShowDisaSter
Mglaffas81
Troublezone
James B.
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 3:58 pm

John Madden wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Best comment I've seen about the Jon Schaffer thing so far:

"Rumor has it the band will be changing its name to Flat Earth" Laughing very hard
I always wondered why the flag looks like this Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 15 United10

Now you are bringing back memories of “anthrax_fan”.

You know he’s watching right now wishing he could post!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 4:02 pm

Troublezone wrote:

I expect a private message from him begging to be re-instated any minute now. Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6337

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 4:04 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

I expect a private message from him begging to be re-instated any minute now. Laughing very hard
I thought that was him in the Capitol Building, with the horns and the fur.

Fat Freddy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 4:04 pm

I’m actually surprised Dave Mustaine hasn’t chimed in!

Maybe he learned his lesson and is avoiding the inevitable slander on Blabbermouth. Or he’s just waiting to drum up some controversy when the new album is ready. Razz
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 4:06 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

For real yo! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 4:19 pm

I do actually believe there is truth to some so-called conspiracies, but the truth gets distorted by some individuals that use fear for monetary purposes. It is a fact that the Government does have too much power and interference in our lives. It is true that they keep a lot of things from us that are very questionable to flat out unconstitutional. Also giving up our rights for the illusion of “safety”. That really got bad under George Bush Jr.

But “flat earth” is definitely not something I subscribe to! It doesn’t make sense, and there is hard proof from space that the earth is a sphere. You can even see the damn curve of the horizon from a jet or a tall mountain.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 4:38 pm

Jon Schaffer is an amazing rhythm guitarist! He’s just a man of his convictions (literally).

Sort of off topic...

What happened to Pat O’Brien from Cannibal Corpse? He had that paranoid meltdown a few years back (I think it was somewhat conspiracy related). With his stockpile of weapons, my guess is that he was a “doomsday prepper”.  

Is he coming back to music, or is he done?

Last edited by Troublezone on Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 4:42 pm

I’m not a conspiracy theorist by any means but if anyone believes these so called “Trump supporters“ stormed the capital and got into the places they did with all the security there, then you will believe anything the media spoon feeds you. People need to turn off the mindbender and think for themselves!

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 4:49 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
I’m not a conspiracy theorist by any means but if anyone believes these so called “Trump supporters“ stormed the capital and got into the places they did with all the security there, then you will believe anything the media spoon feeds you. People need to turn off the mindbender and think for themselves!

The capital security also just let them freely go. Now they want to apprehend them? The police (or whatever that guy was) that shot that woman is the dangerous one! He obviously is a poorly trained person with a itchy trigger finger. In comparison, how many cops killed the BLM rioters? They even spit on and assaulted the law enforcement. But there are still some on the far left side that will minimize her death and continue the white privilege narrative. She was unarmed (like the NAACP likes to claim) when they take it to the streets.

Last edited by Troublezone on Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 4:54 pm

Wow, I can't believe Joe Biden tricked true American patriot Jon Schaffer into joining Obama's false flag antifa army in storming the Capital last night!

A dark saga indeed. He will have to live with this glorious burden for years. The eagle will surely cry tonight.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 5:02 pm

ZombieHavoc wrote:
Wow, I can't believe Joe Biden tricked true American patriot Jon Schaffer into joining Obama's false flag antifa army in storming the Capital last night!

A dark saga indeed. He will have to live with this glorious burden for years. The eagle will surely cry tonight.

I’m sure he was planning something like this for years. It was a self fulfilled prophecy.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 6:57 pm

people have opinions all over the place on storming the capital but at least this is hilarious and American (although not verified). Plus the memes about folks who downplayed the riots from 2020 who are now aghast are spectacular!

Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 15 ErGpWV5W4AMD7-2

brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 4:11 am

Wow... you guys are crazy, funny and delusional...  what happened in Washington yesterday is a travesty...  it was an attempted coup by Trump and his followers ....  Trump is a traitor and so is Ted Cruz and all the rest of the jackasses  Who objected to the vote  ...  antifa was not involved in this ...this was 100% pure Trump fanatics ..aka  terrorist !  Buffalo boy there is no other than 32 yo Jake Angeli aka the QAnon shaman online..  he is a pro trump terrorist Qanon conspiracist who is also good friends with Rudy Giuliani  ( another anti-American jack ass ) ... The  anti-American terrorist who broke into Pelosi‘s office is Arkansas native  Richard Barnett ... He is currently wanted on multiple felonys  ... The gal that got shot was none other than Qanon  conspiracists Trump fanatic Ashli Babbitt.  As far as I’m concerned she was a terrorist who got what she deserved ! I consider the officer who killed her an American hero ..  in my view he should’ve shot a few others  as they were all  terrorist ..  these trumpers who stormed the capital injured police officers and killed one of them ..  The FBI, homeland security, ATF,  multiple police forces and other government officers are currently looking for Many people that stormed the capital and plan to charge them with multiple federal Felonys and lock many of them in prison ....  as far as I’m concerned they should be charged with treason and executed ...   republicans and Democrats alike are talking about using the 25th amendment to get rid of Trump and they should ...  he is a dangerous man  and his supporters are even worse ...  multiple people who work for Trump  are resigning and multiple corporate leaders as well as world leaders are asking that Trump be dismissed from office immediately ... The  State of New York said that they’ve already built a case against him and will be charging him with several felonys ...  several  foreign countries have also issued arrest for him ... how Anyone can continue to support Trump is beyond my thinking...  The republican party needs to reinvent itself and distance from Trump as far as they possibly can ..   Trumpism is dangerous and amounts to nothing more than a cult.. Im thankful that Pence certified Biden and that multiple republicans stood against Trump..  and for the record I do not support groups like antifa either ..  anyone who rioted, broke the law, burned buildings or attacked police officers over the summer should also be arrested, charged and convicted of multiple Felonies and imprisoned ...
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 4:42 am

brokentulsa wrote:
Wow... you guys are crazy, funny and delusional...  what happened in Washington yesterday is a travesty...  it was an attempted coup by Trump and his followers ....  Trump is a traitor and so is Ted Cruz and all the rest of the jackasses  Who objected to the vote  ...  antifa was not involved in this ...this was 100% pure Trump fanatics ..aka  terrorist !  Buffalo boy there is no other than 32 yo Jake Angeli aka the QAnon shaman online..  he is a pro trump terrorist Qanon conspiracist who is also good friends with Rudy Giuliani  ( another anti-American jack ass ) ... The  anti-American terrorist who broke into Pelosi‘s office is Arkansas native  Richard Barnett ... He is currently wanted on multiple felonys  ... The gal that got shot was none other than Qanon  conspiracists Trump fanatic Ashli Babbitt.  As far as I’m concerned she was a terrorist who got what she deserved ! I consider the officer who killed her an American hero ..  in my view he should’ve shot a few others  as they were all  terrorist ..  these trumpers who stormed the capital injured police officers and killed one of them ..  The FBI, homeland security, ATF,  multiple police forces and other government officers are currently looking for Many people that stormed the capital and plan to charge them with multiple federal Felonys and lock many of them in prison ....  as far as I’m concerned they should be charged with treason and executed ...   republicans and Democrats alike are talking about using the 25th amendment to get rid of Trump and they should ...  he is a dangerous man  and his supporters are even worse ...  multiple people who work for Trump  are resigning and multiple corporate leaders as well as world leaders are asking that Trump be dismissed from office immediately ... The  State of New York said that they’ve already built a case against him and will be charging him with several felonys ...  several  foreign countries have also issued arrest for him ... how Anyone can continue to support Trump is beyond my thinking...  The republican party needs to reinvent itself and distance from Trump as far as they possibly can ..   Trumpism is dangerous and amounts to nothing more than a cult.. Im thankful that Pence certified Biden and that multiple republicans stood against Trump..  and for the record I do not support groups like antifa either ..  anyone who rioted, broke the law, burned buildings or attacked police officers over the summer should also be arrested, charged  and convicted of multiple Felonies and imprisoned ...

Show me Trump’s exact quote where he said to enter inside or “storm” the building? He said to just March over there and simply protest the steal. It’s beyond me that anyone is in such disbelief that some antifa members masqueraded among the Trump crowd. And how the F*** did the security allow them in so easily? Sounds fishy to me... it was the “excuse” those rinos were looking for to flip their previous pledge to decertify AZ and Pennsylvania. It was all for show to dupe the public into thinking the Republicans were fighting for them.

Last edited by Troublezone on Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 4:54 am

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 5:16 am

A coup? Laughing very hard

I guess every Trump supporter (except me) got a detailed secret memo with special instructions on how to take over the US government.

Now look who is making up conspiracies! F’n idiots.

Louder likes this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 5:27 am

“Antifa” is just an idea.
- Joe Biden

“Trump fanaticism” is just an idea.  
- Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 6:14 am

I find it funny that the US president, who always gave lessons to the world about democracy, is refusing to give up his chair at the white house. He's acting like those arab rulers of the middle east Razz.

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 6:34 am

Gilbert wrote:
I find it funny that the US president, who always gave lessons to the world about democracy, is refusing to give up his chair at the white house. He's acting like those arab rulers of the middle east Razz.

You jumped the gun. Smile

Last edited by Troublezone on Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 8:32 am

exact33 wrote:
Plus the memes about folks who downplayed the riots from 2020 who are now aghast are spectacular!

Like this one ?

Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 15 136051386_10222220766619807_5446939694140814582_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=NxLHnQYt5uMAX_O-1hO&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1

Louder likes this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 8:51 am

This is the unmasked face of the left wing Dems.

But... Trump is the bad guy! lol!

This lady is like a crazy cult psycho, sending out her Charles Manson style message. Can’t believe she is an elected representative of Michigan. She made an open threat to harm people!

Last edited by Troublezone on Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Louder likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Madden
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
John Madden

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 8:59 am

brokentulsa wrote:
Wow... you guys are crazy, funny and delusional...  what happened in Washington yesterday is a travesty...  it was an attempted coup by Trump and his followers ....  Trump is a traitor and so is Ted Cruz and all the rest of the jackasses  Who objected to the vote  ...  antifa was not involved in this ...this was 100% pure Trump fanatics ..aka  terrorist !  Buffalo boy there is no other than 32 yo Jake Angeli aka the QAnon shaman online..  he is a pro trump terrorist Qanon conspiracist who is also good friends with Rudy Giuliani  ( another anti-American jack ass ) ... The  anti-American terrorist who broke into Pelosi‘s office is Arkansas native  Richard Barnett ... He is currently wanted on multiple felonys  ... The gal that got shot was none other than Qanon  conspiracists Trump fanatic Ashli Babbitt.  As far as I’m concerned she was a terrorist who got what she deserved ! I consider the officer who killed her an American hero ..  in my view he should’ve shot a few others  as they were all  terrorist ..  these trumpers who stormed the capital injured police officers and killed one of them ..  The FBI, homeland security, ATF,  multiple police forces and other government officers are currently looking for Many people that stormed the capital and plan to charge them with multiple federal Felonys and lock many of them in prison ....  as far as I’m concerned they should be charged with treason and executed ...   republicans and Democrats alike are talking about using the 25th amendment to get rid of Trump and they should ...  he is a dangerous man  and his supporters are even worse ...  multiple people who work for Trump  are resigning and multiple corporate leaders as well as world leaders are asking that Trump be dismissed from office immediately ... The  State of New York said that they’ve already built a case against him and will be charging him with several felonys ...  several  foreign countries have also issued arrest for him ... how Anyone can continue to support Trump is beyond my thinking...  The republican party needs to reinvent itself and distance from Trump as far as they possibly can ..   Trumpism is dangerous and amounts to nothing more than a cult.. Im thankful that Pence certified Biden and that multiple republicans stood against Trump..  and for the record I do not support groups like antifa either ..  anyone who rioted, broke the law, burned buildings or attacked police officers over the summer should also be arrested, charged  and convicted of multiple Felonies and imprisoned ...
TL/DR Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 9:12 am

John Madden wrote:
brokentulsa wrote:
TL/DR Laughing very hard

Typical windbag “mini novel” of bs.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 9:48 am

A voice of reason in the swamp.

Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6337

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 11:47 am

https://metalinjection.net/metal-crimes/iced-earths-jon-schaffer-now-listed-on-fbis-most-wanted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next