Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!

Go down 
+17
mikeinfla
Thrasher73
tohostudios
John Madden
Lari
exact33
Glower
Big Rich
Wrecked Neck
nevermore
brokentulsa
Fat Freddy
SideShowDisaSter
Mglaffas81
Troublezone
James B.
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! Empty
PostSubject: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 7:21 pm

With all the push from some of the populace to take down statues of those with history of racism, how about getting rid of the Democratic Party with its pro-slave history, KKK orgins, and source of Jim Crow laws. Sounds like something the left would rally strongly behind due to conviction and belief regarding any connotation of anti-racism.

Laughing very hard yeah right

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 7:45 pm

Haven’t you heard? They rewrite history. They don’t know what you’re talking about. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 5:12 pm

This lady knows what’s up with this fake ass “civil rights” crime wave! It’s a far left hostile takeover.

https://m.facebook.com/justin.lee.lopez/videos/10158419271979463/?locale2=en_US
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 7:39 am

That is what is now known as the Republican Party. The parties basically just switched. Not a good point to make.

Every time some republican voter points to a republican president in the past that was great, it always makes me laugh, as part of what made them great domestically  were policy positions and implementations that they are supposedly vehemently against - take Eisenhower, for example - he continued and expanded New Deal policies like social security.

The Democrats suck, don't get me wrong - they are marginally better than the Republicans, as they at least won't screw the people over entirely. It's still a party awash in corrupting donor money and many of their senators are republican light in all respects - not to mention how utterly toothless they are.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 9:52 am

Mglaffas81 wrote:
That is what is now known as the Republican Party. The parties basically just switched. Not a good point to make.

Every time some republican voter points to a republican president in the past that was great, it always makes me laugh, as part of what made them great domestically  were policy positions and implementations that they are supposedly vehemently against - take Eisenhower, for example - he continued and expanded New Deal policies like social security.

The Democrats suck, don't get me wrong - they are marginally better than the Republicans, as they at least won't screw the people over entirely. It's still a party awash in corrupting donor money and many of their senators are republican light in all respects - not to mention how utterly toothless they are.

1) show me quantifiable factual evidence of  how the current Republican party supports slavery, supports the KKK, or policies that support poverty and segregation of the black people and I'll agree they have switched.  Today, we have millionaire sport stars that are Democrat and get sponsored by Nike, a company that utilizes chilid/slave labor to make shoes. the current Democrat leadership supports BLM & Antifa organizations who are responsible for more deaths of unarmed black people in the past month than the police in the entire year of 2019 and both do more to divide this nation racially than the KKK did regionally back before the Civil Rights Movement in the 60's. Democrat run cities are where blacks have been killing each other for decades and billions of dollars have been pumped into those cities, and the Democrats running them have done nothing but get rich. What cities in the USA are burning down and getting robbed? Democrat ran cities where leadership is ordering police to stand down.  Do some research and see what Trump has a really done for the black community and get back to me, facts go a lot further than repeating what you have been told.

2) Every President since Kennedy has been a warmonger so F them all. At least Reagan helped get rid of the USSR. Bush Clinton, Bush, and Obama are globalist, so F them for that too. Oh yeah, Lincoln, the first Republican wrote a paper proclaiming what? That makes you laugh?  Theodore Roosevelt was responsible for National Parks, the Sherman Antitrust Act, and had Booked T Washington to dinner at the white house, talk about taking a stand for what you believe is right and that makes you laugh.
Currently which Governors and mayors are making laws that violate our Constitutional Rights? Not Republicans, so don't say anything about supporting what your against. People elected to office swear an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the USA, they are tearing it to shreds little by little, does that make you laugh as well?

You bring up Social Security, which party was the first to dip into those coffers and "borrow" (in reality steal) money....answer please, the Democrats.

3) IMHO, mostly all politicians at the federal level suck. Have you actually read any of the legislation passed since the WuFlu has hit, talk about who Washington Bureaucrats really work for, it's messed up.

Trump has been an Independent a Democrat, and now identifies as Republican. So that makes him tran-political  Laughing very hard  He isn't a politician and is at least trying to derail the Deep State and bring our troops home from Iraq & Afghanistan. Funny how when he was donating millions to Democrat campaigns in the 80's, 90's and 2000's, he wasn't a racist.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 1:14 pm

Generalized accusations or blanket statements are usually never backed up with any detailed or factual truth. They just throw it out there and assume everyone is too dumb to notice. Apparently it makes them laugh.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 7:01 pm

Mglaffas81 wrote:

I don't give a FUCK about either party, but I take issue with this. This is a claim that gets lobbed ALL the time without ANY evidence...

Please list the names of the Dixie-crats that jumped ship en masse to the Republican party. I've only EVER found 2. Strom Thurmond and some other clown I can't even remember the name of. Two does not a mass exodus make...

Also, why doesn't Thurmond get the Robert Byrd treatment? Robert Byrd apologized for BEING IN THE KKK and has been lionized. Strom Thurmond apologized as well... Yet one is remembered with scorn, while the other has a statue in his home state. I don't like false narratives, and I ABHOR double standards.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 7:06 pm

If we tear down all the statues, what will the pigeons poop on?

Has anyone ever thought about the pigeons? Of course not. Humans are so selfish.

Only when America is up to its neck in an ocean of pigeon poop will we realize our mistake.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 9:12 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
If we tear down all the statues, what will the pigeons poop on?

Has anyone ever thought about the pigeons? Of course not. Humans are so selfish.

Only when America is up to its neck in an ocean of pigeon poop will we realize our mistake.

Solutions....
1) Get the pigeons addicted to Oxycotin, opioids make you constipated
2) Train them for menial jobs/tasks and enslave them, after all this is what America does.
3) Employ a gender studies degree holder to observe and determine possible genders of the hundreds of Columbidae species. Then they can gauge the level of oppression for each  specie based on color, size, dis-, re-, mis-, un-, pre-, and other types of orientation.
4)Have "peaceful protesters" spray paint BLM on them and make them flying billboards for the cause.
5) Place hoods and or badges on white felines and have them kill all the black pigeons, then they will start burning down & looting pet stores.
6) rename them "homie pigeons" and they can become hip hop stars and then get blasted for cultural appropriation.
7) Erect giant BLM statues in every city and town. If pigeons poop on them, they get arrested. Antifa pigeons will be let go without charges filed.
Cool develop a McPigeon nugget, Golden Arches are everywhere!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 5:35 pm

Quote :
I don't give a FUCK about either party, but I take issue with this. This is a claim that gets lobbed ALL the time without ANY evidence...

Please list the names of the Dixie-crats that jumped ship en masse to the Republican party. I've only EVER found 2. Strom Thurmond and some other clown I can't even remember the name of. Two does not a mass exodus make...

Also, why doesn't Thurmond get the Robert Byrd treatment? Robert Byrd apologized for BEING IN THE KKK and has been lionized. Strom Thurmond apologized as well... Yet one is remembered with scorn, while the other has a statue in his home state. I don't like false narratives, and I ABHOR double standards.

The Lincoln project is an example of Republicans turning on Trump and his supporters calling them not real republicans..A huge amount of Republicans are saying that Trump is not a representative of the republican party and That tea party members and Libertarians are not republicans... Colin Powell and The Bush family changing party's over this is another example. Yes the democrats were kkk in the civil war era but they are no longer...Ironically Trump is pro KKK and calls himself a republican (he and his followers are the true RINO's and deep state)...The problem here is we really have 3 partys now but Trump is trying to play it as 2 ...We have the Democrats, Republicans and the Trump cult (mostly made up of fundamentalist, evangelicals, tea party and Libertarians)  Trump attacks both republicans and democrats because he is neither.. I personally will be voting Biden along with the democrats and the real republicans...
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 9:28 pm

brokentulsa wrote:
Quote :

The Lincoln project is an example of Republicans turning on Trump and his supporters calling them not real republicans..A huge amount of Republicans are saying that Trump is not a representative of the republican party and That tea party members and Libertarians are not republicans... Colin Powell and The Bush family changing party's over this is another example. Yes the democrats were kkk in the civil war era but they are no longer...Ironically Trump is pro KKK and calls himself a republican (he and his followers are the true RINO's and deep state)...The problem here is we really have 3 partys now but Trump is trying to play it as 2 ...We have the Democrats, Republicans and the Trump cult (mostly made up of fundamentalist, evangelicals, tea party and Libertarians)  Trump attacks both republicans and democrats because he is neither.. I personally will be voting Biden along with the democrats and the real republicans...

When did Trump say he supports the KKK? Do you have a link that quotes him saying that? You seem proud to vote for Biden. A man with progressive dementia and is known to molest women. He’s everything the libs accused Trump of doing! He’s also a globalist whore of the Chinese.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 10:00 am

brokentulsa wrote:
I personally will be voting Biden along with the democrats and the real republicans...

The Democrats & Real Republicans you speak of are the problem with government at the federal level. They support globalization and other Commie B/S. A lot of Progressives do not support Biden, and Democrats in the middle feel they are getting pushed out by the crazy crap done by the far left wackos. You know, identity politics, cancel culture, being labeled racist, rioting, looting criminalizing of Constitutional Rights, defunding the police, BLM/Antifa murdering black people, Democrat mayors, City council members, and DA allowing their cities to burn with Jon prosecution of arsonists & burglars/thieves, bail reform, prisoner release. contradictory/exclusionary WuFlu mandates. The list goes on.

You are free (for the time being) to vote as you like. IMHDO, voting for Biden is supporting the above chaos I mentioned above. From my front porch, too many people have entitlement issues and want everything to be free as in costing no money. Too naive to realize the cost of that is losing our individual right to be free in the process.

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 2:16 am

brokentulsa wrote:
Quote :

I fail to see why you've quoted my post for this screed. I was asking for proof of the "party switch" from the 60's. If you're trying to prove said switch, simply list names of the Democrats that jumped over the Republican party. You can count on both hands with fingers to spare the number of actual patriotic politicians (that goes for here is Australia, as well as the U.S.). Most are in it for the money, the prestige, the benefits, etc. I'm not with EITHER party. I think the two-party system is a fucking joke. All the pols now are SLAVES to their party. Dems and Repubs both will primary, restrict access to party funds, etc any reps that don't tow the line. Reps are there for their CONSTITUENTS, not their fucking PARTY.

I will pick one bone here. If one is a Republican, why would one give a SHIT if the Bush family changes party? They are NOT Republicans, they are NOT conservative, and they don't give a SHIT about the U.S. They are global elites. "A new world order", anyone? “If this were a dictatorship it would be a heck of a lot easier... as long as I'm the dictator. Hehehe.”

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 2:01 pm

I agree with Sideshow in that we are trapped in a two party system. Even though other parties are allowed to exist on paper, anyone running for president has no chance if they are not one of the two parties. And yes, the Bush family are globalist scum like Biden, Obama and the Clintons. Say what you want about Trump, but he is a thorn in the side of our current system. He is disliked on both sides because he’s not a career politician. He’s a patriotic capitalist.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2020 2:47 pm

I don’t know if I should be terrified or laugh. This of all people is who the Democrats nominated. insane

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2020 3:10 pm

Those gaffes are rather disconcerting, to say the least. And if (when) he wins the presidency this November, I doubt he'll be able to hold up his entire first term. Prepare for a Kamala Harris presidency.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2020 3:32 pm

007 wrote:
Those gaffes are rather disconcerting, to say the least. And if (when) he wins the presidency this November, I doubt he'll be able to hold up his entire first term. Prepare for a Kamala Harris presidency.

Joe (where am I?) Biden will be a drooling moron with a pen for every unconstitutional law handed to him.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2020 1:43 pm

My head hurts from all this ignorance.

"Commie BS" - that's just slinging around terms that have no basis in reality. Biden is as conservative a democrat as you'll ever find.

What some of you call "Marxist, communist, etc." (please actually have a basic understanding of what those concepts mean before using them) is in reality liberal socialism. A mixed economy. Biden is very far away from those ideals. All the best though, I'm enjoying my extremely high standard of living and equal opportunity in my small Scandinavian country.

You can rag on Biden's critical faculties all you want, but if you in turn support Trump while saying that, who truly is, by an unfathomable margin, the dumbest person to ever hold public office in the United States, you really just look foolish. In any case, none of that even matters - it's all about policy, which is the one thing that apparently doesn't seem to matter to many voters come election day. Conservatives will keep voting against their own best interests again and again, they'll cripple their lives economically indefinitely, just because politicians keep feeding them lines encompassing the bible, guns, racism, xenophobia and fucking abortion.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2020 2:15 pm

Trump is the most corrupt politician there is. He has no plan, he has no strategy, he has no values - he's a fake populist who has followed through on absolutely nothing of what he said on the campaign trail, at least not for the average American - he is not looking out for the average worker, he is only in it to enrich himself. Think about it - he filled his entire cabinet with former employees of Goldman Sachs, ExxonMobil, etc. - His tax cuts benefited only the wealthiest and so on. He has followed through on the outright racism though, which I guess appeals to some. He would gut every federal program (medicare, medicaid, etc.) in a heartbeat if he could - his administration is already in the process of doing so. His tax cuts have only made the national deficit larger. Which is something republicans are very good at. Bush inherited an economy in surplus and left office with the biggest deficit in American history. Obama nearly balanced it out, yet he gets shit for the deficit. Don't get me wrong, there was plenty of things flawed about the Obama administration (mostly because he backtracked on so many things and gave in to the republicans too much), but it was miles better than this current debacle.

It's all theater - if Trump truly was sincere with his "Muslim ban", why didn't he include countries like Saudi Arabia and other Gulf States? Oh, that's right, because he has business connections there and America relies on these countries for oil. People go on and on about ISIS, yet one of America's biggest allies is fucking Saudi Arabia, a theocracy governed by an extremely conservative and fundamentalist form of Islam (Wahhabism) - a country that also beheads people for the most ridiculous of non-offenses - everything people claim to hate. Everything. A country from where the majority of the 9/11 hijackers came from.

He doesn't know what he's doing. For example, the only reason why tensions heated up between the United States and Iran is because he pulled out of the nuclear deal - the only reason why they re-started their uranium enrichment program was because this idiot pulled out of the damn deal - of course they were going to do that. The deal was, that their assets in other countries would be freed up, in exchange for monitoring their nuclear program, making sure it wasn't used to create WMDs. Yet this idiot, because he seemingly just has to dismantle anything the Obama administration ever did, pulled out of it and later has the audacity to seem tough on Iran and talk about their nuclear program as "unacceptable". It's so easy to see through this man's lack of knowledge about anything. He just keeps talking about policies as either a "disaster" or "great" - does he ever elaborate or give any examples? No. You know why? Because he has absolutely no substance. It's the easiest thing in the world to see through, yet because this is all gripped in politics, people don't want to see it. If any of you met someone in your private lives even half as dumb as Trump, you would dismiss that person's opinions immediately.

He said he wanted to get America out of endless war, yet he has only continued the trend. He dropped the biggest non-nuclear bomb in Syria early on in his presidency. When he pulled troops out of northern Syria (a very stupid move), he just redirected the troops to Iraq. When will people learn that he doesn't actually have any values or core beliefs - neither do many politicians in your current system with all the legalized bribery going on.

Trump is not "self-made" in any way, shape or form. He inherited 400$ million from his dad and subsequently went bankrupt 6 (!!) times. He went bankrupt running a casino, for Christ's sake. He's a fraud, a scammer and a criminal. And stupid - unbelievably stupid.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2020 4:28 pm

(*pokes head in*)

...oooh yeah, now I remember why I avoid these threads like the plague.

(*exits*)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2020 9:03 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
(*pokes head in*)

...oooh yeah, now I remember why I avoid these threads like the plague.

(*exits*)

yep
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2020 3:21 am

Yeah, he's a real patriot Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2020 8:27 pm

Good job on everyone not taking the obvious bait.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2020 12:02 am

It’s more like shark chum.
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 5:53 pm

Quote :
Trump is the most corrupt politician there is. He has no plan, he has no strategy, he has no values - he's a fake populist who has followed through on absolutely nothing of what he said on the campaign trail, at least not for the average American - he is not looking out for the average worker, he is only in it to enrich himself. Think about it - he filled his entire cabinet with former employees of Goldman Sachs, ExxonMobil, etc. - His tax cuts benefited only the wealthiest and so on. He has followed through on the outright racism though, which I guess appeals to some. He would gut every federal program (medicare, medicaid, etc.) in a heartbeat if he could - his administration is already in the process of doing so. His tax cuts have only made the national deficit larger. Which is something republicans are very good at. Bush inherited an economy in surplus and left office with the biggest deficit in American history. Obama nearly balanced it out, yet he gets shit for the deficit. Don't get me wrong, there was plenty of things flawed about the Obama administration (mostly because he backtracked on so many things and gave in to the republicans too much), but it was miles better than this current debacle.

It's all theater - if Trump truly was sincere with his "Muslim ban", why didn't he include countries like Saudi Arabia and other Gulf States? Oh, that's right, because he has business connections there and America relies on these countries for oil. People go on and on about ISIS, yet one of America's biggest allies is fucking Saudi Arabia, a theocracy governed by an extremely conservative and fundamentalist form of Islam (Wahhabism) - a country that also beheads people for the most ridiculous of non-offenses - everything people claim to hate. Everything. A country from where the majority of the 9/11 hijackers came from.

He doesn't know what he's doing. For example, the only reason why tensions heated up between the United States and Iran is because he pulled out of the nuclear deal - the only reason why they re-started their uranium enrichment program was because this idiot pulled out of the damn deal - of course they were going to do that. The deal was, that their assets in other countries would be freed up, in exchange for monitoring their nuclear program, making sure it wasn't used to create WMDs. Yet this idiot, because he seemingly just has to dismantle anything the Obama administration ever did, pulled out of it and later has the audacity to seem tough on Iran and talk about their nuclear program as "unacceptable". It's so easy to see through this man's lack of knowledge about anything. He just keeps talking about policies as either a "disaster" or "great" - does he ever elaborate or give any examples? No. You know why? Because he has absolutely no substance. It's the easiest thing in the world to see through, yet because this is all gripped in politics, people don't want to see it. If any of you met someone in your private lives even half as dumb as Trump, you would dismiss that person's opinions immediately.

He said he wanted to get America out of endless war, yet he has only continued the trend. He dropped the biggest non-nuclear bomb in Syria early on in his presidency. When he pulled troops out of northern Syria (a very stupid move), he just redirected the troops to Iraq. When will people learn that he doesn't actually have any values or core beliefs - neither do many politicians in your current system with all the legalized bribery going on.

Trump is not "self-made" in any way, shape or form. He inherited 400$ million from his dad and subsequently went bankrupt 6 (!!) times. He went bankrupt running a casino, for Christ's sake. He's a fraud, a scammer and a criminal. And stupid - unbelievably stupid.

I agree 110%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next