Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!

Go down 
+17
mikeinfla
Thrasher73
tohostudios
John Madden
Lari
exact33
Glower
Big Rich
Wrecked Neck
nevermore
brokentulsa
Fat Freddy
SideShowDisaSter
Mglaffas81
Troublezone
James B.
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2021 6:12 pm

I would like a Democrat to explain Obama's birthday party to all of us idiot Republicans.

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2021 6:34 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I would like a Democrat to explain Obama's birthday party to all of us idiot Republicans.

Yeah that was rich. The explanation I heard was that all of the attendees presented proof that they were either vaccinated or tested negative so no mask required.  Yet tonight on our local news, the area concert venues are requiring proof of vaccination AND even after doing so you STILL must wear a mask.  Uh huh...got it.  Nothing ambiguous or questionable there. 

So in other words it's business as usual, it's all in who you know.

007 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17064

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2021 7:29 pm

Some tabloid show on tv, I think Access Hollywood or Entertainment Tonight didn’t even give a shit about the big gathering! They said the “controversy” was just what celebrities were uninvited to make it look less dangerous. Rolling Eyes sick
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39465

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2021 2:23 am

tohostudios wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:

Yeah that was rich. The explanation I heard was that all of the attendees presented proof that they were either vaccinated or tested negative so no mask required.  Yet tonight on our local news, the area concert venues are requiring proof of vaccination AND even after doing so you STILL must wear a mask.  Uh huh...got it.  Nothing ambiguous or questionable there. 

I wonder if I'll be required to wear a mask when I go to see KISS next Thursday? At an outdoor venue? And for the record, I'll be fully vaccinated by then.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17064

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2021 2:47 am

007 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:

I wonder if I'll be required to wear a mask when I go to see KISS next Thursday? At an outdoor venue? And for the record, I'll be fully vaccinated by then.

If Gene has his way… yes.
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/gene-simmons-says-he-is-in-favor-of-vaccine-mandates/
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2021 6:26 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:

You already know the explanation. The rules are for us filthy peasants.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2021 10:54 am

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:

You already know the explanation.  The rules are for us filthy peasants.

no one could get covid at Obama's party because of the weed in the cookies Razz

nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25796

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2021 11:29 am

exact33 wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:

You already know the explanation.  The rules are for us filthy peasants.

no one could get covid at Obama's party because of the weed in the cookies Razz

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!   Let us be fair for the sake of being fair! - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let us be fair for the sake of being fair!
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20